Rate this Indian dude

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
Nigga is faking texts to get foids to think he gets pussy with that frame, what a fraud, doesn’t even have proper grammar and is acting like a someone who has good game. These fuckers piss me off so much.

That's @AcneScars Cousin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Jason Voorhees and AcneScars
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Nigga is faking texts to get foids to think he gets pussy with that frame, what a fraud, doesn’t even have proper grammar and is acting like a someone who has good game. These fuckers piss me off so much.

Why do you think he’s faking it? Has a good pheno, statusmaxxed and is decent looking

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Meanwhile he lives out his pajeet dreams w stacy while we rot

70E3A544 F257 458F A8D3 FA6C7EF3CA60

@AcneScars after looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
Jfl those arent even imessage bubbles. who is this idiot fooling

Jfl those arent even imessage bubbles. who is this idiot fooling
It’s on insta, but I’m pretty sure he’s faking it so foids think he actually gets pussy and sleep with him too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Why do you think he’s faking it? Has a good pheno, statusmaxxed and is decent looking
I can just tell dude. Nobody in India gets laid like that Ik the scene and he looks like a twink.

Cringe ass mf
He's a ethnic pretty boy and thinks hes like prime Chico lmao

Jfl I’m not doxxing myself with the exact location but India and US
Idk what to tell you but if you mingle around upper middle class social circles in Mumbai/Delhi then this kinda behaviour is normal

Idk what to tell you but if you mingle around upper middle class social circles in Mumbai/Delhi then this kinda behaviour is normal
Wym? What kinda behavior?

Lmao he is faking pages to build status. No way is this Twink getting laid, looks malnutritioned

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
Twink ass nigga is live rn on insta :lul:

hair and stylemaxxed also skin isnt very dark i can see him getting lays

Not that many with that stick ass body. It’s so obvious those texts are fake.

White Girls don't care about body.
But cope, I personally know bitches who say they would never sleep with a twink ass looking guy he have to be big or buff

4.25 psl. He has a very good pheno for India.

He weighs less than 60kg and has the physique of a pre puberty schoolgirl, and is claiming he has had loads of hookups??

Is this possible?? Can someone who looks like that get hookups??

Fuck I just wanna watch the world burn

cope its all real

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
He weighs less than 60kg and has the physique of a pre puberty schoolgirl, and is claiming he has had loads of hookups??

Is this possible?? Can someone who looks like that get hookups??

Fuck I just wanna watch the world burn
Trying to signal to foids that he gets that much pussy so he can actually get some. No way those are real texts. I’ll cut my dick off if he proves every single one of them is real. With that grammar and cringy question and responses there’s no way in hell it’s true. Just read his question again shit doesn’t even make sense or is grammatically right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Trying to signal to foids that he gets that much pussy so he can actually get some. No way those are real texts. I’ll cut my dick off if he proves every single one of them is real. With that grammar and cringy question and responses there’s no way in hell it’s true. Just read his question again shit doesn’t even make sense or is grammatically right
Indians always use this weird grammar, zoomers I mean.

Old Indians have amazing English (the high class ones I mean) but zoomers is terrible barely understandable.

Sounds like this guys a FOB, so maybe he has a lot of hookups with curries in curryland. Or maybe he just let's curry dudes fuck him up the ass idk

He's Light skin + Lives in a Posh area of New Delhi. Idk why would you even think its not possible for him to slay :hnghn:. Its the same here as in US. Think zoomer boys getting all the hoes.

• +1
Idk which melanin less pale country you're from but the general trend is women are meant to be whiter and males darker( signifying higher testosterone) that's y Spanish ppl are rated highly by females. Palecels ngmi

He's Light skin + Lives in a Posh area of New Delhi. Idk why would you even think its not possible for him to slay :hnghn:. Its the same here as in US. Think zoomer boys getting all the hoes.
I’m not saying he’s an incel, but there’s no way those cringy texts are not fake. Absolutely no way, he’s making shit up to seem like he is drowning in pussy and get that bad boy halo.

Idk which melanin less pale country you're from but the general trend is women are meant to be whiter and males darker( signifying higher testosterone) that's y Spanish ppl are rated highly by females. Palecels ngmi
Indian women rate light skin guys higher than dark ones. If being dark was attractive sex symbol of country would be south Indian Actor Allu Arjun not Hrithik Roshan.

• +1
I’m not saying he’s an incel, but there’s no way those cringy texts are not fake. Absolutely no way, he’s making shit up to seem like he is drowning in pussy and get that bad boy halo.
He's doing it for clout obviously. :hnghn: Not only for women but trying to put himself as superior to currycel friends of him.

• +1
Rate @Preston and me after looksmaxxing
Reface 2021 12 09 12 39 51

Problem white boys?
@gamma @n0rthface @cloUder

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Chadeep, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
na women want white men with dark features not dark men

na women want white men with dark features not dark men
And that is a white man with dark features? U dumb or some shit?

Indian women rate light skin guys higher than dark ones. If being dark was attractive sex symbol of country would be south Indian Actor Allu Arjun not Hrithik Roshan.
Allu Arjun is way less known so unfair comp and Hrithik Roshan is not white lmao keep coping

Attachments

• images - 2021-12-09T204056.867.jpeg
    images - 2021-12-09T204056.867.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0