what's do y'all think about this
he's 6'1 also and frauds with green contacts sometimes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niggercel and SubhumanCurrycel
hhttps://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFMDoF9K/

what's do y'all think about this
he's 6'1 also and frauds with green contacts sometimes

MTN, but users will say chadlite because he gets 2 million likes on TikTok. Imagine this dude standing next to prime Channing Tatum IRL and trying to compete for prime Stacies against him JUST LOL.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
MTN, but users will say chadlite because he gets 2 million likes on TikTok. Imagine this dude standing next to prime Channing Tatum IRL and trying to compete for prime Stacies against him JUST LOL.
there's no way his mid tier normie
how can anyone be a model as a mid tier normie

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deprived, BigBundaSlapper and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and Deleted member 18840
the Channing Tatum argument is so dumb
someone can be good looking and still get mogged hard by a fucking actor

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
the Channing Tatum argument is so dumb
someone can be good looking and still get mogged hard by a fucking actor
Channing Tatum routinely gets rated chadlite (should be much higher) here, and I'm using him to set the standard for what we should be grading people on.

Channing Tatum routinely gets rated chadlite (should be much higher) here, and I'm using him to set the standard for what we should be grading people on.
personally I find changing Tatum quite ugly and I know alot of girls who prefer pretty boys would too
these 2 guys are incomparable due to having 2 different aesthetics and I don't think either of them is really good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
personally I find changing Tatum quite ugly and I know alot of girls who prefer pretty boys would too
these 2 guys are incomparable due to having 2 different aesthetics and I don't think either of them is really good looking
Regardless of however ugly you find him, without status, he would clean up clubs, bars, social gatherings, and just genuinely outslay 99% of men in a night out. Even back in his skinnier, coach Carter days, it's the same story. Robustness, clarity of skin, thick neck, and adequately filled in lips are the keys of attraction. And it's very comparable, because of they were as close as people are lead to believe PSL wise, there's no way Tatum would gigamogs him as hard as we all know he would.

Regardless of however ugly you find him, without status, he would clean up clubs, bars, social gatherings, and just genuinely outslay 99% of men in a night out. Even back in his skinnier, coach Carter days, it's the same story. Robustness, clarity of skin, thick neck, and adequately filled in lips are the keys of attraction. And it's very comparable, because of they were as close as people are lead to believe PSL wise, there's no way Tatum would gigamogs him as hard as we all know he would.
I'm not denying that Tatum would get girls without status
but in the same way it doesn't matter if you think the tiktok bruh is MTN when he has 2 million likes and thousands of girls simping for him
doesn't even matter if they're slaying tho
because we aren't and instead discussing how many girls other men get :feelswhy:

Bug eye big nose curry

• JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak
PSL 5 - 5.5

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deprived
HTN

falios are ethnicity and eye area

contacts ascend him to chadlite (nic kaufmann maxxing it seems)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
HTN

falios are ethnicity and eye area

contacts ascend him to chadlite (nic kaufmann maxxing it seems)
his eye area is so bad
if it was decent he would be chadlite easily

HE IS NOT A CHADPREET

That's what Indians would look like without Weddoid admixture.

Just because he's fairly good looking for a Curry and gets validation from Curry foids he thinks he's the shit. HE'S NOT.

I mog him when I was skinny. You need girls to stop and ogle and stare at you, blinking continuously (which I did) This Curry gets none of that

Fuck this typical Curryface

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
HE IS NOT A CHADPREET

Just because he's fairly good looking for a Curry and gets validation from Curry foids he thinks he's the shit. HE'S NOT.

I mog him when I was skinny. You need girls to stop and ogle and stare at you, blinking continuously (which I did) This Curry gets none of that

post face

I'm not denying that Tatum would get girls without status
but in the same way it doesn't matter if you think the tiktok bruh is MTN when he has 2 million likes and thousands of girls simping for him
doesn't even matter if they're slaying tho
because we aren't and instead discussing how many girls other men get :feelswhy:
By this logic Dylan and Cole Sprouse are also very good looking because they get thirsted after. God I don't understand you niggas sometimes.

HE IS NOT A CHADPREET

what's weddoid admixture

By this logic Dylan and Cole Sprouse are also very good looking because they get thirsted after. God I don't understand you niggas sometimes.
nigga how are you trying to insult my intelligence when I used your logic when you said "mUh ChAnIng wOuLd cLeAr oUt bArS :feelsuhh:"
fucking low IQ smooth brained retard

God I'm so pissed off right now, I feel like punching him the face.

Fucking faggot.

Thinking he's the shit when he's got nothing going on for him.

I should do TikTok when I become skinny again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and Deleted member 22126
God I'm so pissed off right now, I feel like punching him the face.

Fucking faggot.

Thinking he's the shit when he's got nothing going on for him.

I should do TikTok when I become skinny again.
NIGGA WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS
I'm dying of laughter :lul: :lul:
let the man live

This site legit hates indians jfl

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
NIGGA WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS
I'm dying of laughter :lul: :lul:
let the man live

Not jealous. Irritated.

What a beta face.

Imagine all the validation, female simping and stalking I would get if I went on TikTok. FUCK.

Fucking garbage collector face.

Not jealous. Irritated.

What a beta face.

Imagine all the validation, female simping and stalking I would get if I went on TikTok. FUCK.

Fucking garbage collector face.
you need to go to a mental hospital
after that you can go on tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and Deprived
Htn for western standards

Bcuz TikTok fame =/= IRL status less slaying.
nigga how are you trying to insult my intelligence when I used your logic when you said "mUh ChAnIng wOuLd cLeAr oUt bArS :feelsuhh:"
fucking low IQ smooth brained retard

What a disgusting puncheable Dravidian face

Screenshot 20221017 033751

his eye area is so bad
if it was decent he would be chadlite easily
i think he can looksmax his eyes to chadlite by giving them A10 eye colour or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bcuz TikTok fame =/= IRL status less slaying.
yea but you can't say chaning Tatum is good looking due to getting attention from girls and being able to "clear out bars" but other niggas arent attractive even tho they get alot of attention
have abit of consistency in your argument

yea but you can't say chaning Tatum is good looking due to getting attention from girls and being able to "clear out bars" but other niggas arent attractive even tho they get alot of attention
Because the attention isn't the same brother, his TikTok fame isn't solely from how good he looks. TikTok algorithm is very easy to manipulate, and go viral.

Agree w mtn. Tiktok blowing up is 99% luck.

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
Because the attention isn't the same brother, his TikTok fame isn't solely from how good he looks. TikTok algorithm is very easy to manipulate, and go viral.
tiktoks algorithm favours good looking people
but I do agree that this guy isn't the best looking
his eyes are disgusting

I consider myself around a low end chadlite. And there is no way this guy is htn aka pretty much close to me. And not as a bragging i just rate everyone objectively some may say harshly but im very accurately

the algorithm literally favours good looking people but what would you rate him solely on the first video, the one with 2 million likes
because he is not MTN there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I consider myself around a low end chadlite. And there is no way this guy is htn aka pretty much close to me. And not as a bragging i just rate everyone objectively some may say harshly but im very accurately
no pics, no opinion

• JFL
These niggas don't understand at ALL. And pretty much agree with you. Calling this dude HTN-chadlite is saying I wouldn't make him look hilariously average by standing next to him. Bias aside, facts are facts.

• +1
the algorithm literally favours good looking people but what would you rate him solely on the first video, the one with 2 million likes
You don't know how the algorithm works, I have friends who literally manipulate the entire thing to make money through that and only fans.

• Love it
Mtn per psl. May be htn among normie population but to slay all you need is to be slightly above average and nt so who cares about that. We rate based on aesthetics and he is verily in the normie range

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
These niggas don't understand at ALL. And pretty much agree with you. Calling this dude HTN-chadlite is saying I wouldn't make him look hilariously average by standing next to him. Bias aside, facts are facts.
what do you look like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back