Rate this latina in my school

pure celtiberian stock right there. when i read latina i thought i was going to see a baboon

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
some latinas are definitely brown. ik what castizo means im spanish
Nice bro, the thing is tho if you think of for example mexico, if you actually went to mexico they would all be white but the mexicans you see in the US are brown because all the mutts leave mexico because castizos rule in mexico while the amerindians flee the border

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit and truthhurts
I bet some tyrone put a huge load on this face already

stop sexualizing christian girls you white cuck, no girl irl likes black guys
nigga you are the one who put her face in this forum, what you think gonna happen?

• JFL
5/10

• Woah
castizo master race my ass

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and truthhurts
juggernaut effect or whatever is she usually by herself also whats your rating
shes only with 2 friends that are BRUTALLY subhuman

• +1
castizos all came from schizo low iq cel recessed subhumans who thought america was india. Just look at columbus jfl. Are you castizo yourself or why do you cope this badly

castizos are just nerfed whites most of the time. All of them look white with the except of having one incel feature from the mexicans. LDAR if you're castizo atp.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
castizos are just nerfed whites most of the time. All of them look white with the except of having one incel feature from the mexicans. LDAR if you're castizo atp.
dnr tbh keep coping cumskin

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
hush

so shes usually by herself whats our rating if your MTN+ you may be able to pull this off
i got rated mtn with potential but have ascended a bit since then and i think height halo boosts me a little

i got rated mtn with potential but have ascended a bit since then and i think height halo boosts me a little
right you should approach ask for her phone number call her cute don't act like an autist make sure your coming of concise too also do it as soon as you can so you don't over think yourself out of it

Nice bro, the thing is tho if you think of for example mexico, if you actually went to mexico they would all be white but the mexicans you see in the US are brown because all the mutts leave mexico because castizos rule in mexico while the amerindians flee the border
same thing happens in spain. most of the latino immigrants are brown. you rarely see white latinos here, mostly argentinians or uruguayans.

same thing happens in spain. most of the latino immigrants are brown. you rarely see white latinos here, mostly argentinians or uruguayans.
Yeah all the white latinos just stay in their native countries lol

right you should approach ask for her phone number call her cute don't act like an autist make sure your coming of concise too also do it as soon as you can so you don't over think yourself out of it
Do you think i can get with her if i churchmaxx and go with her family

dnr tbh keep coping cumskin
Cuck read all of it :lul:. This is your average castizo btw (very master race 🥰).
Castizo People
Bildergebnis für castizo people
Castizo People
Castizo People

In the end they are either ueecels or look like monolid asians. But I'm still the "coping cumskin" huh :lul:. JFL at you.

• JFL
castizo? More like caschizo:lul:

Cuck read all of it :lul:. This is your average castizo btw (very master race 🥰).
Castizo People
Bildergebnis für castizo people
Castizo People
Castizo People

In the end they are either ueecels or look like monolid asians. But I'm still the "coping cumskin" huh :lul:. JFL at you.
you just showed me a bunch of amerindians, keep trying tho

• JFL
how would a lightskin black person be treated in spain would it be the same as a regular black person