Rate this latina in my school

Was sick all week except for today and i didint see her in school today
Keep us subhumans updated. We gonna ship u together bhai:Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
no nigga, most latinas are not white, they look mixed with native american, im not ragebaiting just stop cherrypicking white looking latinas
"most latinas are not white, they look mixed with native american"

no shit because all you see are border hopping amerindian slave nigger mexicans while the REAL mexicans STAY in Mexico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sportsmogger
i mean i dont think there are many latinas with blue eyes so

i dont think theyre white, when i think of latina or latino i think this

maybe im wrong

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: castizo, truthhurts and sportsmogger
posts 2 amerindians and says this is what castizos look like just lol
im not referring to castizos, castizos are a minority in mexico

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: castizo and truthhurts
I mean yea we’re mutts lol. The white Latinos/Latinas are castizas. Very rarely will you find a 90%+ euro latino in the us unless they’re like Uruguayan.
Youre the only guy ive seen on here that understands this

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ElTruecel
I mean yea we’re mutts lol. The white Latinos/Latinas are castizas. Very rarely will you find a 90%+ euro latino in the us unless they’re like Uruguayan.
most uruguayans still dont look euro euro, like northern euro or blue eyed like op posted, they have dark hair dark eyes and a tan

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Youre the only guy ive seen on here that understands this
yet he understands that castizo/castiza arent the majority in mexico lol

• +1
yet he understands that castizo/castiza arent the majority in mexico lol
Bro i don't give a fuck about mexico but dont tell me castizos are brown then post a picture of some mutt and say "this guy is classic castizo"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ElTruecel
most uruguayans still dont look euro euro, like northern euro or blue eyed like op posted, they have dark hair dark eyes and a tan
The one op posted isn’t that euro looking lol. Maybe it’s the angle and blue eyes but like you can see the prognathism & big lips. She looks like a standard Dominican girl. @TheDarkEnigma .

She’s castizas but that’s what castizas look like. Full euro latina is like shakira for example @yandex99 @TheDarkEnigma

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and castizo
Bro i don't give a fuck about mexico but dont tell me castizos are brown then post a picture of some mutt and say "this guy is classic castizo"
ryan garcia is a castizo lol wym, arent u mexican? cause afaik those terms are only used in mexico idk
The one op posted isn’t that euro looking lol. Maybe it’s the angle and blue eyes but like you can see the prognathism & big lips. She looks like a standard Dominican girl. @TheDarkEnigma .

She’s castizas but that’s what castizas look like. Full euro latina is like shakira for example @yandex99 @TheDarkEnigma
ive always thought of dominicans as mixed with black lol,

shakira is half lebanese so not a good example, full euro latina would be these girls

spic cope

oh wait nvm this ain't the same thread

ryan garcia is a castizo lol wym, arent u mexican? cause afaik those terms are only used in mexico idk
my dad is colombian but i live in norway

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and kalluss
No they’re not and Ryan garcia is mestizo. He’s no castizo lol
ive always thought of dominicans as mixed with black lol,
I mean they are which is very obviously what the girl op posted is mixed with. she literally has prognathic jaw, big lips and a slightly wide nose.
shakira is half lebanese so not a good example, full euro latina would be these girls
View attachment 3168878View attachment 3168880View attachment 3168881
Yea I agree.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
is ur colombian dad scandinavian? @castizo

girls lowk fraud with makeup bru like if u took her home and slept with her theres a 50/50 chance u wake up to a witch

8/10

She's alright, but her lips and eyes are a bit too big and she has a bit of a long face or a "bean"/"cashew" head.

• Woah