Rate this latina in my school

how would a lightskin black person be treated in spain would it be the same as a regular black person
if you don't look negroid you will be treated like every other spaniard.

man i heard the racism is so bad over there jfll not on my fly list anywhere
Spain and Latin America are the most racist places on earth because we know we are superior

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
how would a lightskin black person be treated in spain would it be the same as a regular black person
idk ive never met a lightskin black person here. but i guess they would be treated better just going off their skin colour. its how it goes

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Spain and Latin America are the most racist places on earth because we know we are superior
why is latin america racist most of those people are darker than me jfl

idk ive never met a lightskin black person here. but i guess they would be treated better just going off their skin colour. its how it goes
so i wouldn't get stalked in a store or something like that

why is latin america racist most of those people are darker than me jfl
the dark in question

so i wouldn't get stalked in a store or something like that
idk what have u been reading about spain but that doesnt happen here. this is not japan

• +1
Reactions: castizo and Rationalchrismaxxer
yeah it was obvious you're caschizo. No race wants to be castizo, sister. Whereas, statistically, everyone wants to be white apart from some blacks

idk what have u been reading about spain but that doesnt happen here. this is not japan
we should just ghost this foid tbh. Only women can be this delusional.

Post a midly attractive white woman on Dalitmax.org, 5 pages instantly

@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
low htb

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
You guys think girl is white? This is what the average latina in my area looks like JFL. I guess I am too since I have the same pheno well I mean eh
*this

You guys think girl is white? This is what the average latina in my area looks like JFL. I guess I am too since I have the same pheno well I mean eh
lies, ive only seen like 3 white latino/latinas in my life and they were both chilean, and one of them was 75% swedish

lies, ive only seen like 3 white latino/latinas in my life and they were both chilean, and one of them was 75% swedish
youre obviously rage baiting me i dont want to argue anymore, Latinas are white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sportsmogger
youre obviously rage baiting me i dont want to argue anymore, Latinas are white
no nigga, most latinas are not white, they look mixed with native american, im not ragebaiting just stop cherrypicking white looking latinas

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Did u meet/ slay her in the meantime?

no nigga, most latinas are not white, they look mixed with native american, im not ragebaiting just stop cherrypicking white looking latinas
Avi name saar?:feelswhat:

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
I’ve seen White latinas the one op posted is castiza but not like euro white. Plenty of Dominican girls I’ve seen look like her you can legit see her prognathism lmfao. I’m whiter than this girl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, castizo and sportsmogger
Avi name saar?:feelswhat:
senait gidey
I’ve seen White latinas the one op posted is castiza but not like euro white. Plenty of Dominican girls I’ve seen look like her you can legit see her prognathism lmfao. I’m whiter than this girl tbh
arent dominicans black lol

• Love it
Reactions: truthhurts