Reactions: rand anon, IMOGYOU, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 43822
He's a solid chad

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, aesthetic beauty, Narcissus🥀 and 4 others
he is a good looking guy but he dosent have chadlite appeal tbh so id just say htn
You rated me as high MTN.
High MTN ≈ Low HTN.
Next to him I'd look like a subhuman.
So he's Chadlite+, imo.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and |Daddy_Zygos|
William Levi/10

Dude should star in a telenovela, spic foids love that shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, HitAndRun, futureashtray and 3 others
Mexican my ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
You rated me as high MTN.
High MTN ≈ Low HTN.
Next to him I'd look like a subhuman.
So he's Chadlite+, imo.
hmmm htn is pretty much chadlite but like almost so it’s i’m still right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
Strong chadlite - weak Chad

• +1
Mexican my ass
Screenshot 2024 01 13 18 03 21 27 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b122

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, WanderingBurro, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
He's 6'1".

Verástegui is an anti-abortion advocate, through the organization Manto de Guadalupe. Verástegui recounts an anecdote about his beliefs: he was doing research for his role in Bella and had gone to an abortion clinic as part of that process. While there, he started talking to a Hispanic couple who were going to the clinic for an abortion. He says that, recognizing him from his telenovela roles on Mexican television, they listened as he described his upcoming role and the plotline of Bella. They reconsidered their decision and went home without going ahead with the abortion. Immediately after their child was born, they called him to tell him the good news and thanking him and asking for his permission to name the child Eduardo after him. He also made a point of meeting "little Eduardo" weeks later.[15][29]

In 2008, he released a long video message denouncing the high rate of abortion in Hispanic communities in the United States and speaking out loudly about alleged targeting of the Hispanic communities with messages supporting abortion by the Barack Obama campaign during the presidential race.[30]

Actively involved in anti-abortion organizations, he has established Manto de Guadalupe, an anti-abortion organization based in Los Angeles and offering a crisis pregnancy center.[31]

On September 15, 2020, U.S. President Donald Trump announced his intent to nominate and appoint Eduardo Verástegui to be a member of the President's Advisory Commission on Hispanic Prosperity.[32] Verástegui signed the Madrid Charter, a document drafted by the far-right Spanish party Vox that describes left-wing groups as enemies of Ibero-America involved in a "criminal project" that are "under the umbrella of the Cuban regime".[33]

In November 2022, Verástegui organized a Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Mexico.[34][35] In September 2023, he filed paperwork with the National Electoral Institute enabling him to collect signatures for a possible run as an independent candidate for President of Mexico in the 2024 general election.[36][37]

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
Yeah, I know him. Chad green eyed Atlanto-Med.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 43822 and |Daddy_Zygos|
He's 6'1".

Eduardo Verástegui, filmmaker and aspiring presidential candidate in Mexico, published a “manifesto” against gender ideology, pledging to eliminate gender ideology indoctrination from schools if he is elected president of the nation.

Verástegui, producer of the box office hit “Sound of Freedom,” which exposes child sex trafficking, must gather almost 1 million signatures by early January to get on the 2024 ballot.

Gender ideology holds that biological sex does not determine one’s gender and that people can define their sexual orientation and identity according to their preferences and even contrary to biological reality.

“Let it be very clear. If they give me the opportunity to be president of Mexico, I will not allow the entire LGBT+ alphabet to continue contaminating our nation. I don’t want Mexican children sexualized and indoctrinated in schools with books that promote gender ideology,” the Mexican actor wrote.

• +1

these two pictures make a difference

his halos are coloring and sex appeal
put some of pictures he look like a different person

like his falios are his lips, ramus, rounded gonions and his low set zygos
he's good looking regardless

@the next o'pry what would you rate him

• +1
Verástegui is an anti-abortion advocate, through the organization Manto de Guadalupe. Verástegui recounts an anecdote about his beliefs: he was doing research for his role in Bella and had gone to an abortion clinic as part of that process. While there, he started talking to a Hispanic couple who were going to the clinic for an abortion. He says that, recognizing him from his telenovela roles on Mexican television, they listened as he described his upcoming role and the plotline of Bella. They reconsidered their decision and went home without going ahead with the abortion. Immediately after their child was born, they called him to tell him the good news and thanking him and asking for his permission to name the child Eduardo after him. He also made a point of meeting "little Eduardo" weeks later.[15][29]

In 2008, he released a long video message denouncing the high rate of abortion in Hispanic communities in the United States and speaking out loudly about alleged targeting of the Hispanic communities with messages supporting abortion by the Barack Obama campaign during the presidential race.[30]

Actively involved in anti-abortion organizations, he has established Manto de Guadalupe, an anti-abortion organization based in Los Angeles and offering a crisis pregnancy center.[31]

On September 15, 2020, U.S. President Donald Trump announced his intent to nominate and appoint Eduardo Verástegui to be a member of the President's Advisory Commission on Hispanic Prosperity.[32] Verástegui signed the Madrid Charter, a document drafted by the far-right Spanish party Vox that describes left-wing groups as enemies of Ibero-America involved in a "criminal project" that are "under the umbrella of the Cuban regime".[33]

In November 2022, Verástegui organized a Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Mexico.[34][35] In September 2023, he filed paperwork with the National Electoral Institute enabling him to collect signatures for a possible run as an independent candidate for President of Mexico in the 2024 general election.[36][37]
Read every single word. Ik he's conservative and stuff, but how would you rate him?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Read every single word. Ik he's conservative and stuff, but how would you rate him?
chad
Holy fuck he seems based

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and |Daddy_Zygos|
no he looks like a castizo
Lot's of Euros would be castizo looking by your definition. He's just robust looking, which some people confuse with mixed race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 43822
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, |Daddy_Zygos| and Latinus
Lot's of Euros would be castizo looking by your definition. He's just robust looking, which some people confuse with mixed race.
Yeah, he just looks like a tanned med Chad.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Latinus
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 43822