Rate this Mexican politician

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
cope cumskin
67FD0D1A 42F3 4251 AE5C 7D761E0C4AF1

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Dude should star in a telenovela
He already did. Not sure why OP says he's a politician, as far as I know, he's "only" an actor, singer, cinema producer and model.

• +1
He already did. Not sure why OP says he's a politician, as far as I know, he's "only" an actor, singer, cinema producer and model.
He's the Mexican Ronald Reagan.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 43822 and 2 others
He's running for president. You can look for it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Latinus
I identify with Evan because women scare me.
I identify with mclovin before he ascended since Hes pretty anxious and stuff

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry
Chad for a politician

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and Xangsane
@the next o'pry I want to hear your perspective
@the next o'pry ever since you slayed that buchona you been acting differently lately

looks chad as fuck in these 2 pics in the others looks htn-chadlite I'm not sure if it's a combination of aging, fat pad descending, beard, etc., that makes him look worse than in these two pics. But he's legitimately the first Mexican 'Chad' I've seen in years. The 'Chads' from Mexico are all Argentinians and Cubans who are hired to participate in telenovelas.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, aesthetic beauty, Xangsane and 2 others
View attachment 2673730View attachment 2673731

looks chad as fuck in these 2 pics in the others looks htn-chadlite I'm not sure if it's a combination of aging, fat pad descending, beard, etc., that makes him look worse than in these two pics. But he's legitimately the first Mexican 'Chad' I've seen in years. The 'Chads' from Mexico are all Argentinians and Cubans who are hired to participate in telenovelas.
I agree.
Sometimes he looks better, sometimes worse.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

tbh that's why I didn't know what to rate him he looks very good in some while others look alright

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and the next o'pry
But he's legitimately the first Mexican 'Chad' I've seen in years. The 'Chads' from Mexico
tbh there are good looking ppl in Mexico whether softmaxxed prettyboy fresas I've seen in mexico city or random ppl in rural north mexico put one place I heard there's a lot of good looking ppl is in Monterey which a place I would like to visit after I ascend

• +1
tbh there are good looking ppl in Mexico whether softmaxxed prettyboy fresas I've seen in mexico city or random ppl in rural north mexico put one place I heard there's a lot of good looking ppl is in Monterey which a place I would like to visit after I ascend
Some of the hottest people I've seen were from Jalisco and Zacatecas, fr.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
been to Jalisco I remember there was this cutemaxed htb

• Love it

what would you rate Andrew davila

tbh I just realized I get more IOIs in mexico

• +1
@the next o'pry @sexboi @GabachoCopium
help me shitpost my way to blueceldom Im tired of beign a greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 43822
@the next o'pry @sexboi @GabachoCopium
help me shitpost my way to blueceldom Im tired of beign a greycel
I used to post more High-IQ content before. However, ppl prefer that you comment "kys" in all threads.
That's the way to ascend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Zonar, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
I used to post more High-IQ content before. However, ppl prefer that you comment "kys" in all threads.
kys

• So Sad
link the high iq threads

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and |Daddy_Zygos|
tbh that's why I didn't know what to rate him he looks very good in some while others look alright
i have to disagree, ive visited way too many place both in mexico and the united states and mexicans are capped hard by brachy skull only looks good on females because wide checkbones and short face makes them look femenine and neotenous while in a guy its a hard thing to overcome, also add the prieto pheno most of the population have and the decent ones are lightskin mestizos but they arent as robust facially the best looking guys ive seen both irl and internet were weak chadlites maybe chadlites.

the fact the guy from OP was the first 100% mexican chad ive seen since joining psl tells you a lot. the other was mario rodirguez but his fater is from puerto rico so he isnt 100% mexican.

meanwhile heres the real blackpill prieto/indian/indigenas people and Spaniards reproducing was the worst thing to ever happen in terms of looks, should have been 100% spaniards instead of reprodicing with indigenas fucked up the future generation.

meanwhile in spain light skin med is a chad pheno and way more common to find chads due to pheno alone

and sergi just to name a few

@justinzayn gtfin and educate them about pheno
weak chadlite maybe chadlite but pnemo from org is a real chadlite and hes slightly below him.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, GabachoCopium, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
i have to disagree, ive visited way too many place both in mexico and the united states and mexicans are capped hard by brachy skull only looks good on females because wide checkbones and short face makes them look femenine and neotenous while in a guy its a hard thing to overcome, also add the prieto pheno most of the population have and the decent ones are lightskin mestizos but they arent as robust facially the best looking guys ive seen both irl and internet were weak chadlites maybe chadlites.

the fact the guy from OP was the first 100% mexican chad ive seen since joining psl tells you a lot. the other was mario rodirguez but his fater is from puerto rico so he isnt 100% mexican.

meanwhile heres the real blackpill prieto/indian/indigenas people and Spaniards reproducing was the worst thing to ever happen in terms of looks, should have been 100% spaniards instead of reprodicing with indigenas fucked up the future generation.

meanwhile in spain light skin med is a chad pheno and way more common to find chads due to pheno alone

View attachment 2673828

View attachment 2673841

weak chadlite maybe chadlite but pnemo from org is a real chadlite and hes slightly below him.
lmao “100% mexican” all mexicans are mixed

• +1

View attachment 2673828

View attachment 2673841

read it all luckily I have the doli skull and I could do basic softmaxing to ascend me to HTN

few ppl are skullpilled

• +1
The average mexican shitskin subhuman looks nothing like that

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and GabachoCopium
Verástegui is an anti-abortion advocate, through the organization Manto de Guadalupe. Verástegui recounts an anecdote about his beliefs: he was doing research for his role in Bella and had gone to an abortion clinic as part of that process. While there, he started talking to a Hispanic couple who were going to the clinic for an abortion. He says that, recognizing him from his telenovela roles on Mexican television, they listened as he described his upcoming role and the plotline of Bella. They reconsidered their decision and went home without going ahead with the abortion. Immediately after their child was born, they called him to tell him the good news and thanking him and asking for his permission to name the child Eduardo after him. He also made a point of meeting "little Eduardo" weeks later.[15][29]

In 2008, he released a long video message denouncing the high rate of abortion in Hispanic communities in the United States and speaking out loudly about alleged targeting of the Hispanic communities with messages supporting abortion by the Barack Obama campaign during the presidential race.[30]

Actively involved in anti-abortion organizations, he has established Manto de Guadalupe, an anti-abortion organization based in Los Angeles and offering a crisis pregnancy center.[31]

On September 15, 2020, U.S. President Donald Trump announced his intent to nominate and appoint Eduardo Verástegui to be a member of the President's Advisory Commission on Hispanic Prosperity.[32] Verástegui signed the Madrid Charter, a document drafted by the far-right Spanish party Vox that describes left-wing groups as enemies of Ibero-America involved in a "criminal project" that are "under the umbrella of the Cuban regime".[33]

In November 2022, Verástegui organized a Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Mexico.[34][35] In September 2023, he filed paperwork with the National Electoral Institute enabling him to collect signatures for a possible run as an independent candidate for President of Mexico in the 2024 general election.[36][37]
based

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 43822
  • +1