Rate this Mexican politician

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
i have to disagree, ive visited way too many place both in mexico and the united states and mexicans are capped hard by brachy skull
like are you sure or I just visited the whitest parts of mexico
meanwhile heres the real blackpill prieto/indian/indigenas people and Spaniards reproducing was the worst thing to ever happen in terms of looks, should have been 100% spaniards instead of reprodicing with indigenas fucked up the future generation.
honestly think prietos have one of the worst pheno bcs at least some indians have the Caucasian skull and there height as well put although they live happy life

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I just wake up, heightmog, eat, and sleep everyday.
that’s the life of this guy
073A96E4 9EEB 4E15 9958 6FC2C38B8F7B

• Love it
like are you sure or I just visited the whitest parts of mexico

honestly think prietos have one of the worst pheno bcs at least some indians have the Caucasian skull and there height as well put although they live happy life
Let me make an observation there: prieto is not (necessarily) the same as indigenous. Prieto means brown, so there may be mixed-race "prietos"; ergo, with European ancestry (so they're white/european and indigenous, but not fully indigenous).

no he looks like a castizo
No he doesn't that just a straight up Germanic descended pure white man an actual "castizo" looks like a lighter brown Berber you guys have an idea that the aveage "caztizo" looks white when that aint the case

cuban-american-results-cuban-donuts-v0-o3jd8ew1x66b1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and |Daddy_Zygos|
No he doesn't that just a straight up Germanic descended pure white man an actual "castizo" looks like a lighter brown Berber you guys have an idea that the aveage "caztizo" looks white when that aint the case

cuban-american-results-cuban-donuts-v0-o3jd8ew1x66b1.jpg
@Latinus already talked about how some castizos looks white or how some with more european dna looks mixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, Yuhbwoynadia, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
@Latinus already talked about how some castizos looks white or how some with more european dna looks mixed
Yeah, that guy you quoted is a good example.

• +1
Would probably win just because he's white, Mexicans are the biggest white worshippers ever

• Hmm...
  • +1
I think it depends where their ancestors came from you can see on the graph his came from the Canary Islands and are probably put into the "European" group for social reasons...

His "Spaniard" ancestors may just be Berbers genetically but socially aren't put there

Edit: Another example of this

e1bt0pbr4rr51.jpg

zfb10qfr4rr51.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinus and |Daddy_Zygos|
Yeah, but most Canary Islanders look like regular Spaniards, and Canarians are mainly Spanish, way more than Guanche, that boy is exotic for sure. Or maybe he's just ugly + swarthy.

depends which part
All parts
What do you mean depends on which part? You're saying people from specific regions aren't white worshippers? I doubt a lot
Also Mexicans have this weird fetish on being humiliated by americans

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
All parts
What do you mean depends on which part? You're saying people from specific regions aren't white worshippers? I doubt a lot
Also Mexicans have this weird fetish on being humiliated by americans
in some big cities or rural areas in Mexico you'll find a good amount of white ppl to the point there's no such thing as a JBW halo

We sometimes forget that Europeans aren't a homogenous bunch, and that Southern Euros can look dark, swarthy and pseudo mixed.

I think many Latinos(as) look dark, exotic, not only because of triracial/mestizo admixture, but also because of having strong Berid Iberian imput.

And these people also migrated to the Americas...

• +1
in some big cities or rural areas in Mexico you'll find a good amount of white ppl to the point there's no such thing as a JBW halo
True. And if you look heavily Med in Latin America, you won't even be perceived as looking gringo(a)/exotic. That applies more to Nordids.

• +1
Even in the whitest areas of latin America being white is a halo imagine in México lmao 😂😂

• Hmm...
  • +1
Even in the whitest areas of latin America being white is a halo imagine in México lmao 😂😂
Dude, only if you're chad. Average white in Latam is a a normie Berid, Gracile Med, not a Chad North Atlantid.

• +1
Dude, only if you're chad. Average white in Latam is a a normie Berid, Gracile Med, not a Chad North Atlantid.
jbw only works once your good looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and Latinus
Being white is a halo everywhere, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and |Daddy_Zygos|
Literally chad
People saying htn or weak chadlite are mentally ill
If you think this guy struggles anywhere you're retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Latinus
Literally chad
People saying htn or weak chadlite are mentally ill
If you think this guy struggles anywhere you're retarded
Posting from: Kolkata, India

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
*White* in Latin America is just a word in most places they call white adjacent people white, even tho they have clearly indigenous blood

• +1
jbw only works once your good looking
that's stupid to say
thats like saying getting pussy only works once your good looking
the whole point of jbw is that you can be mediocre and be leagues above ethnics who are higher psl than you

• +1
the whole point of jbw is that you can be mediocre and be leagues above ethnics who are higher psl than you
In my eyes, JBW is when a white oldcel can get himself a young and somewhat attractive deathnik foid (usually South East Asian/East Asian).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and Deleted member 55314
*White* in Latin America is just a word in most places they call white adjacent people white, even tho they have clearly indigenous blood
Dude, I'm talking about people that look fully white.

And most white Latinos are far from Chads.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Being white is a halo everywhere, tbh.
put its not a deal breaker like being chad
like jfl if you think these two would get the same treatment
3886509_1705200315883.png

Attachments

• 1705200315883.png
    1705200315883.png
    271.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Dude, I'm talking about people that look fully white.

And most white Latinos are far from Chads.
Fully white in Mexico gotta be 5%
You'll be coping if you say they don't have any halo

• +1
  • +1