Rate this Mexican politician

Nuss MLK se importa com opinião de gringo
Caraí se mata pqp
It's not that I care, it's not that I want their approval, it's just weird and disrespectful to speak PT on an Anglo centric forum.
Welcome_to_America%2C_indeed_4891695155.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
It's not that I care, it's not that I want their approval, it's just weird and disrespectful to speak PT on an Anglo centric forum.
Welcome_to_America%2C_indeed_4891695155.jpg
Realidade: 90% dos usuários são indianos

5 fucking pages holy shit nigga

• JFL
Reality: it is way easier to see Indians speaking English than Portuguese, because English = língua franca.
Pela sua linha de pensamento deveríamos estar falando em hindi e não inglês

Pela sua linha de pensamento deveríamos estar falando em hindi e não inglês
By my line of thought: this is an English speaking forum, Portuguese should be used in the specific PT section. Can't you understand that?

5 fucking pages holy shit nigga
Me dio hueva traducirlo, pero: Mis threads son trascendentales, parece ser. Sin embargo, las últimas dos páginas han sido un debate trivial sobre castas en Brasil, lol.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
By my line of thought: this is an English speaking forum, Portuguese should be used in the specific PT section. Can't you understand that?
Tá bom fi 🤓

Me dio hueva traducirlo, pero: Mis threads son trascendentales, parece ser. Sin embargo, las últimas dos páginas han sido un debate trivial sobre castas en Brasil, lol.
You gotta type in English otherwise the retard above will combust

You gotta type in English otherwise the retard above will combust
Of course, that's called respect and common sense. Everyone here speaks English, but not everyone speaks Portuguese. Isn't that clear?

why u typing in portogues lmao

• JFL
Of course, that's called respect and common sense. Everyone here speaks English, but not everyone speaks Portuguese. Isn't that clear?
Ta querendo me dar o cu? Só pode ser

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium