Rate this missing young man from his composite sketch

Rate him

• Total voters
Since he was lying down in the original sketch, I asked AI to push his maxilla forward and debloat him as if he were standing up. I also got rid of his monobrow as the original sketch depicted him with a monobrow.

Lying down causes your maxilla to retrude a bit, and your face might look more bloated than it actually is.

View attachment 2349514

It is believed he is Hispanic, specially Cuban. @Manchild
@dimorphism

@bwrauycnee

Ethnic Zach Cox

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Since he was lying down in the original sketch, I asked AI to push his maxilla forward and debloat him as if he were standing up. I also got rid of his monobrow as the original sketch depicted him with a monobrow.

Lying down causes your maxilla to retrude a bit, and your face might look more bloated than it actually is.

View attachment 2349514

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 2349514

Looks like Damian Kater the king of prettyboys

• +1
what ai is that xangsane?
Thank you, to be fair I did ask an AI program to imagine what he'd look like standing up and not as uncanny as it is an autopsy photo. That's how they think he'd look like. It's weird how nobody reported him missing. Go on unidentified decedent databases and you will find the majority of people are subhuman or LTN. MTN at best.

Definitely.
AI has a few more images of how the decedent might look like Irl, standing up. It honestly does a better job than the actual forensic scientists themselves.
View attachment 2349551View attachment 2349552View attachment 2349553View attachment 2349554

• +1
Do you think the sketches done by the officials often look off/uncanny, and don't really take into consideration post-mortem changes?

• +1
Do you think the sketches done by the officials often look off/uncanny, and don't really take into consideration post-mortem changes?
Perhaps. I honestly lack enough information to make a judgment on it. However, one thing to keep in mind is that it's carried out by humans, and humans are prone to making errors, even if they give their absolute best. They will inevitably experience failure at least once.

• +1
Perhaps. I honestly lack enough information to make a judgment on it. However, one thing to keep in mind is that it's carried out by humans, and humans are prone to making errors, even if they give their absolute best. They will inevitably experience failure at least once.
Thoughts on these cucked Redditors?

• +1
For the time being, I agree with them. However, in the future, that might not be the case. AI is still in its early stages, and I don't believe it would be wise to completely depend on it right now. It can be used to assist in some aspects, but it's not yet a completely reliable option. In the near future, though, it is likely to improve and outperform humans in drawing composite sketches.

• +1
Excellent morph and really harmonious ngl, but I wonder how close you can get to this level with surgery. Even the facial debloting would be a challenge considering thick skin and the way ethics store fat.

But looks like a chadlite Latino bad boy
What best ageyo sal serum

For the time being, I agree with them. However, in the future, that might not be the case. AI is still in its early stages, and I don't believe it would be wise to completely depend on it right now. It can be used to assist in some aspects, but it's not yet a completely reliable option. In the near future, though, it is likely to improve and outperform humans in drawing composite sketches.
Why did most of .org believe the AI sketches mog the official ones?

• +1
@daniel_3303 in what world is that MTN JFL

Why did most of .org believe the AI sketches mog the official ones?
They don't think logically. When they notice that the AI sketch appears better, they instinctively opt for it. However, they fail to consider other factors and the need for a proper comparison. To draw any conclusions, we need the original photo of the person and then compare it to both sketches to see which one is closest. As things stand, both sketches could be inaccurate since we lack a point of reference.

• +1
They don't think logically. When they notice that the AI sketch appears better, they instinctively opt for it. However, they fail to consider other factors and the need for a proper comparison. To draw any conclusions, we need the original photo of the person and then compare it to both sketches to see which one is closest. As things stand, both sketches could be inaccurate since we lack a point of reference.
Ideally the main aim is for the sketches to not look uncanny while still retaining their features.

• +1
Ideally the main aim is for the sketches to not look uncanny while still retaining their features.
You're right. But without the original photo as a reference point, it's challenging to determine if any of his features have changed. We need a starting point or an example to compare with. The human sketch was likely created with the artist observing the person directly, which might provide a slight advantage in terms of accuracy and reliability.

• +1
You're right. But without the original photo as a reference point, it's challenging to determine if any of his features have changed. We need a starting point or an example to compare with. The human sketch was likely created with the artist observing the person directly, which might provide a slight advantage in terms of accuracy and reliability.
To generate the images:
  • The image on the white background used Dezgo to remove any uncanny features and to envision him standing up, free from post-mortem body changes and bloating as a result of decomposition
  • The other AI images were made from the two images mentioned above and his corpse images

To generate the images:
  • The image on the white background used Dezgo to remove any uncanny features and to envision him standing up, free from post-mortem body changes and bloating as a result of decomposition
  • The other AI images were made from the two images mentioned above and his corpse images
they all used photos since the subject died in 1991 and the sketch by the artist was made 30 years later.

one thing I've observed is that the poses of the subjects, once fed through the AI, change with attractiveness of the subject.