Rate this morph, suggest me surgeries, frauding or coping methods

Caligula

Caligula

high effort shitposter
682364E7 38F9 42DC BBE2 6406DB60EDEA

2C771264 15F8 4595 883D E2C916F067A0

First of all i made my forehead smaller, making it shorter by a little amount and more sloping (I also had to make the brow ridge slightly more prominent to make it look more realistic, but it’s barely noticeable). I also made the occiput less prominent and the neck thicker. Lastly i did some adjustment (I had to make the skull 10% shorter cuz it would look deformed otherwise)

I know that reducing the size of the neurocranium is very hard/impossible to do but i still have hope, i feel like I’m wasting my bones, what you suggest me to do?

Looking good already man. Do something about your hair, make it thick and grow it longer. Get cheek fillers for width and projection. I'd say get rhino and make your nose slimmer, because it looks bulbous to me. Try tanning your skin. I suggest lowering your body fat too, because you look quite high bf in these pics.

channing tatum pheno

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
The first picture looks better.

I dont think there are any surgeries you can get worth the money to boost your appeal. The best you can do is focus on hardmaxes.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and CristianT
First pic looks better because you’re already forward grown. You look good. Just do softmaxxing. Grow your hair out. Get as lean and muscular as you can. And get on Retin A, Vit C, and Beta Carotene.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Looking good already man. Do something about your hair, make it thick and grow it longer. Get cheek fillers for width and projection. I'd say get rhino and make your nose slimmer, because it looks bulbous to me. Try tanning your skin. I suggest lowering your body fat too, because you look quite high bf in these pics.

About the hair I think the lack of thickness is due to lighting, irl they look fine. The reason i keep them short is because it makes the neurocranium look smaller, therefore the splancho becomes bigger in proportio. The zygos are puzzling me rn, my current bf is like 20% with massive facial fat. I’ll try to burn the fat and if it doesn’t go away I’ll just go with buccal fat removal, if that isn’t enough fillers on cheek should do the job but I don’t think it would be necessary since I already have some kinda of hollow cheeks under certain lights + slight anglefraud

channing tatum pheno

Is it good or bad? I think bad cuz that nigga aged like shit

The first picture looks better.

I dont think there are any surgeries you can get worth the money to boost your appeal. The best you can do is focus on hardmaxes.

Yes in the first pic I look less DOM and aggressive, after a certain threshold (where the sexual dimorphism becomes excessive) you actually lose appeal to many women, the morph is good to nichemaxx imho. Looking like a caveman ain’t always ideal but sometimes you can outslay guys that looks wise are above you just because you mascmog them. That’s the reason why I’ll hit the gym asap to increase my IRL rating, I’m also kinda tall (6’3”) so a lean and muscular body can only multiply my current sex appeal

First pic looks better because you’re already forward grown. You look good. Just do softmaxxing. Grow your hair out. Get as lean and muscular as you can. And get on Retin A, Vit C, and Beta Carotene.

The jaws are well forward grown but if I jut my lower jaw I can still feel room to spare for some more forward growth. It’s like 5mms so a bimax is out of discussion for a thing that little, I think facepulling, facemask and mewing (i know it’s cope but I’m still 17 and I’d be happy even with 1mm more) would do the job. Like I said above I keep my hair short to look more intimidating, about facial hair i ain’t got a full beard yet but once i’ll have it I’ll start beardfrauding to enhance my lower third even more. Your suggestions about hitting the gym and skinmaxxing sound like regular looksmaxing advice but I think it’s the best for me rn, many here have recessed bones or have bad ratios so having skin and bf as worst failos is very good for me since it’s suggesting that I have a good base to deal with

Just Brock Lesnarmaxx theory confirmed bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Caligula
Morph makes no sense, as others have said you are already forward grown. You need to lose bodyfat cause you look fluffy and soft, and your hair is looksmin. Grow it out and get a real haircut. Do that then re-assess.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Morph makes no sense, as others have said you are already forward grown. You need to lose bodyfat cause you look fluffy and soft, and your hair is looksmin. Grow it out and get a real haircut. Do that then re-assess.

I’m kinda surprised that many are thinking that the morph is worse, I’m either delusional about me or I have a very weird taste for male aesthetics (or both lol), imho the more masc you look without looking uncanny and brute the better you are for IRL slaying. About the haircut I don’t know what I should get when my hair will regrow, I look really bad with long hair and a classic fade is too generic looking on me (but I used to look okay with it), imho I think I shouldn’t really focus that much on haircut since it won’t be a big halo on me, sadly my pheno is bad for haircut halo

I’m kinda surprised that many are thinking that the morph is worse, I’m either delusional about me or I have a very weird taste for male aesthetics (or both lol), imho the more masc you look without looking uncanny and brute the better you are for IRL slaying. About the haircut I don’t know what I should get when my hair will regrow, I look really bad with long hair and a classic fade is too generic looking on me (but I used to look okay with it), imho I think I shouldn’t really focus that much on haircut since it won’t be a big halo on me, sadly my pheno is bad for haircut halo

You're masc enough, now its about showing off good bone structure. Millions on millions of men mog chico in terms of pure high T looks but almost nobody mogs him in terms of aesthetics. If you want to looksmaxx its less about what you think more about what girls thinks imo.

As for the haircut, hard to say based on just this picture but short sides a bit longer on top (can be preference how big length difference) is a timeless masculine haircut.

As I said you clearly look masculine enough, so you should focus on prettyboymaxx imo.

• +1
Reactions: Caligula
View attachment 265582
View attachment 265583

First of all i made my forehead smaller, making it shorter by a little amount and more sloping (I also had to make the brow ridge slightly more prominent to make it look more realistic, but it’s barely noticeable). I also made the occiput less prominent and the neck thicker. Lastly i did some adjustment (I had to make the skull 10% shorter cuz it would look deformed otherwise)

I know that reducing the size of the neurocranium is very hard/impossible to do but i still have hope, i feel like I’m wasting my bones, what you suggest me to do?

gross morph

What's with everyone on here wanting to look like cavemen

There's a reason Chico is godly, aim for harmony and strong dimorphic features, but don't strive to look like a chimp

from chimp, to radioactive mutant chimp

About the hair I think the lack of thickness is due to lighting, irl they look fine. The reason i keep them short is because it makes the neurocranium look smaller, therefore the splancho becomes bigger in proportio. The zygos are puzzling me rn, my current bf is like 20% with massive facial fat. I’ll try to burn the fat and if it doesn’t go away I’ll just go with buccal fat removal, if that isn’t enough fillers on cheek should do the job but I don’t think it would be necessary since I already have some kinda of hollow cheeks under certain lights + slight anglefraud

Is it good or bad? I think bad cuz that nigga aged like shit

Yes in the first pic I look less DOM and aggressive, after a certain threshold (where the sexual dimorphism becomes excessive) you actually lose appeal to many women, the morph is good to nichemaxx imho. Looking like a caveman ain’t always ideal but sometimes you can outslay guys that looks wise are above you just because you mascmog them. That’s the reason why I’ll hit the gym asap to increase my IRL rating, I’m also kinda tall (6’3”) so a lean and muscular body can only multiply my current sex appeal

The jaws are well forward grown but if I jut my lower jaw I can still feel room to spare for some more forward growth. It’s like 5mms so a bimax is out of discussion for a thing that little, I think facepulling, facemask and mewing (i know it’s cope but I’m still 17 and I’d be happy even with 1mm more) would do the job. Like I said above I keep my hair short to look more intimidating, about facial hair i ain’t got a full beard yet but once i’ll have it I’ll start beardfrauding to enhance my lower third even more. Your suggestions about hitting the gym and skinmaxxing sound like regular looksmaxing advice but I think it’s the best for me rn, many here have recessed bones or have bad ratios so having skin and bf as worst failos is very good for me since it’s suggesting that I have a good base to deal with
Bro you are 6"3 and you look good from the side if you look good from the front too then what the fuck are you doing here!:feelskek:

You look way too dimorphic in the after (imo).

Try to get a medium to long length hairstyle, skin and lean max, and eyelash max. All of this will help soften your looks. Then reassess to see what you really need, surgery-wise. Because you have a good enough base to just do the things I’ve stated first.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Normieville and Deleted member 5187
I would focus on skin and hair brotha your bones are good and if you're 6ft3 then Just put on some muscle and you'll mogmogmog