truefoidslayerpqoqo
8 psl 0 appeal
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2026
- Posts
- 7,854
- Reputation
- 8,421
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Please fucking kill yourselfNo of them are morphed just used cybershot filter
shrink 2cm in height, this guy near kids ? fuck no.Let this guy babysit your first-born or shrink 2cm in height wyd
This is not what I joined the forum for frshrink 2cm in height, this guy near kids ? fuck no.
this forums been off tracks for awhile nowThis is not what I joined the forum for fr
I terra mog u to deathholy fuck you're cooked
Please fucking kill yourself
Let this guy babysit your first-born or shrink 2cm in height wyd
I'm sure he looks better in real life I just don't get why he posts himself looking like an anemic psych patient in a straitjacketthis forums been off tracks for awhile now
Who says that btw all of them qre chud jelouse of my razor shaep cheekbones and hunter eyes no JokejngI'm sure he looks better in real life I just don't get why he posts himself looking like an anemic psych patient in a straitjacket
Let this guy babysit your first-born or shrink 2cm in height wyd
Either you're super tarra retarded or you're baiting either way I'm not replying anymore
yeah like your good looking nigga, you just look like a psyche ward nigga making those hella exaggerated facesI'm sure he looks better in real life I just don't get why he posts himself looking like an anemic psych patient in a straitjacket
Ig i watched a lot of rira edityeah like your good looking nigga, you just look like a psyche ward nigga making those hella exaggerated faces

No of them are morphed just used cybershot filter, where is your cupids now dude?
This niggers the equivalent of the annoying male gaze bodybuilding gym obsessed wanna be of looksI'm sure he looks better in real life I just don't get why he posts himself looking like an anemic psych patient in a straitjacket
U talk too much looking like thisThis niggers the equivalent of the annoying male gaze bodybuilding gym obsessed wanna be of looks
Dont mind music tiktok gaved
Literally picked the photo I used pre-ascension bud you’re helping me out
Ur chudView attachment 5708456 I can squint at the camera like a faggot too![]()
@NotFun это пиздецNo of them are morphed just used cybershot filte
angry leonchukNo of them are morphed just used cybershot filter



Raw photos cuz there’s no help to get if you’re frauding tf
We love each other look his page i said i love him he said same too we forgiveangry leonchuk![]()
do you love each other? I'll remember thatWe love each other look his page i said i love him he said same too we forgive
No no nodo you love each other? I'll remember that


i mean frenly wayHoly fuck bro stop cheek biting and hardmaxx ur shitty ass lower third you stupid fucking normieNo of them are morphed just used cybershot filter
Yes ur a fucking normie and even if ur not cheek biting ur still cooked you ugly ass LTN frauder hardmaxx bro please ur ugly as fuck I think im gonna have nightmares nowNormie in 2026i don't cheek bite faggot
![]()
Lmao im atleast htn plus u shit skin faggot keep copeingYes ur a fucking normie and even if ur not cheek biting ur still cooked you ugly ass LTN frauder hardmaxx bro please ur ugly as fuck I think im gonna have nightmares now
I’m white you fucking dumbasss plus ur nowhere close to htn idiot my balls look better then youLmao im atleast htn plus u shit skin faggot keep copeing![]()
Cope and i terra ur ass i m mhtn at worst dayI’m white you fucking dumbasss plus ur nowhere close to htn idiot my balls look better then you
Dont reply me u fucking boneless ssubhumanI’m white you fucking dumbasss plus ur nowhere close to htn idiot my balls look better then you
Ur a fucking idiot ur literally boneless eye area is the only thing carrying and even ur eye area is pretty shitDont reply me u fucking boneless ssubhuman
Cope and i terra ur assUr a fucking idiot ur literally boneless eye area is the only thing carrying and even ur eye area is pretty shit
Ur LLTN on ur best day you look like a school shooterCope and i terra ur ass i m mhtn at worst day![]()
Lookin alienesque, Absolutely Mirin.No of them are morphed just used cybershot filter
You don’t Tera shit you look like ur gonna shoot up ur school ur ugly as fuck no bitch would ever touch ur dick ugly ass faggotCope and i terra ur ass