Rate this nigger dude gets all white blonde chicks. Some are stacies.

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
This ugly short nigger is getting so many white blonde chicks. He’s gotta be max 5’9-5’10.
I’m 5’8 and get no hoes and I swear I’m not much uglier than him. Is bbc game that strong where do I find drunk girls to hit on?

propaganda @Cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and buflek
Actually just ruined my night I come back from the bar with no women even talking to me and see this shit. Fuck black pill man guys like me rotting on this forum and ugly mofos like this nigger getting so many foids.

just be black is legit
Face only matters for lightskin black dudes

Yeah just be black is legit

Guys, people only post their highlights to social media.

BMWW is a statistically significant interracial pairing however.

Just Be Black is literally comical.

Guys, people only post their highlights to social media.

BMWW is a statistically significant interracial pairing however.

Just Be Black is literally comical.
True but I swear if I even got a fraction of the luck he’s had with women I’d leave this forum for good. I swear what I’d give to stop being autistic around women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You guys don’t even know if they actually hung out and if they did anything more sexual than kissing

You guys don’t even know if they actually hung out and if they did anything more sexual than kissing
He’s got quite a few on his page. Even if he sleeps with 1/10 of the girls he kisses he’s putting up solid numbers. He’s hitting girls out of his league. Doesn’t look like the usual light skin pretty boys and isn’t running tall bbc basketball game either. He’s same height as alot of them meaning 59-510 since foids are around that with heels

He’s got quite a few on his page. Even if he sleeps with 1/10 of the girls he kisses he’s putting up solid numbers. He’s hitting girls out of his league. Doesn’t look like the usual light skin pretty boys and isn’t running tall bbc basketball game either. He’s same height as alot of them meaning 59-510 since foids are around that with heels
It could be his status right?

LiveLoveServe posted a video that shows how clout helps you punch out your league.

Remember as soon as you lose your clout/fame, it’s over.

True but he’s just a guy with a mic and most of his interactions are so quick that they don’t have time to even notice much more. Doubt they know his followers and shit. Drunk chicks r so easy if ur not autistic I swear

True but he’s just a guy with a mic and most of his interactions are so quick that they don’t have time to even notice much more. Doubt they know his followers and shit. Drunk chicks r so easy if ur not autistic I swear
@thereallegend