Rate this Nordic Chad

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Former Icelandic football player Rurik Gislason (he is 33 and ended his career a few months ago).

Gislason2

Gislason1

Gislason3

Gislason4

Gislason5

He gained 700k Instagram followers after he played for Iceland at the World Cup 2018 and is now at a dancing show in Germany (he played football there), his dancing partner is a Playboy model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Former Icelandic football player Rurik Gislason (he is 33 and ended his career a few months ago).

View attachment 1079117

View attachment 1079118

View attachment 1079122

View attachment 1079123

View attachment 1079124

He gained 700k Instagram followers after he played for Iceland at the World Cup 2018 and is now at a dancing show in Germany (he played football there), his dancing partner is a Playboy model.
Attractive But bad ipd saved by his pfl

he is like a 6.25 psl I think

he is like a 6.25 psl I think
After seeing the reactions he got after playing at the World Cup, I think his irl appeal is extremely high. Like 10/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
After seeing the reactions he got after playing at the World Cup, I think his irl appeal is extremely high. Like 10/10.
Intresting

well irl appeal and psl Appeal aren’t necesseraily the same
D6750A84 2DA4 4022 8885 32694DC7788E

This guy for example Would have god tier irl appeal But not the highest psl

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Intresting

well irl appeal and psl Appeal aren’t necesseraily the sameView attachment 1079185

This guy for example Would have god tier irl appeal But not the highest psl
Yeah, PSL and irl appeal is not the same.

Rurik Gislason was not a well-known football player before the World Cup. After the World Cup, his Instagram followers rose from 40k to 700k (or more). There were Meeks-style reactions from women on Twitter, he was offered model contracts, there were women traveling from Argentina and Russia to the small town in Germany where he played, just to see him and getting a shirt from him. It was crazy.

What is that IPD holy shit hahaha.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Still Chad though, 6 PSL exact, but he looks ultra uncanny facing front.

his eyebrows carry him a lot

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
his pfl isn't even impressive his whole eye area coloring, brows, lashes just makes it look better. no hating doe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Blue
Subhuman tier IPD. He looks comical

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and Chadrapist
loris karius is very similar looking, but i think he mogs slightly
Gettyimages 963258526 1024x546

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Another example of pfl saved by IPD.