Rate this sfcel subhuman profile

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
lol why do so many Pro Trump/alt right followers in the USA look like fucking deformed mestizo jew inbreeds? In Europe, especially Germany none of these turds could pass as white. They would be called shitskin.

[Image: atomwaffen_banner.jpg]

Lol even zesto the selfhating subhuman whos a fucking latin jew shitskin has the audacity to be an sfcel and think hes ‘White’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger, Deleted member 1100, CopeIsReal and 5 others
that guy has shit genetics he is skinny as fuck and still has gyno and bad fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and LordNorwood
OP will get doxxed soon.
Gonna pray to Gandy for you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
cage. it's so funny to me that so many sfcels are swarthy looking mutts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 3701
look at me I am a prime nordic GOD descended from brave pure blooded Viking folk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1751, BigBoy and 4 others
lol why do so many Pro Trump/alt right followers in the USA look like fucking deformed mestizo jew inbreeds? In Europe, especially Germany none of these turds could pass as white. They would be called shitskin.

[Image: atomwaffen_banner.jpg]

Lol even zesto the selfhating subhuman whos a fucking latin jew shitskin has the audacity to be an sfcel and think hes ‘White’

View attachment 199178

I don't think that curry thinks he's white. He just loves the US and doesn't want to ruin it for the future generations and perhaps his children if he will have some.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3701
I don't think that curry thinks he's white. He just loves the US and doesn't want to ruin it for the future generations and perhaps his children if he will have some.
Google thinks differently

hes a neo nazi, but seems to be blind to the fact that hes a shitskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, BigBiceps and BigBoy
Captura de Tela 2019 12 20 as 212056

(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Petsmart, CopeIsReal and 1 other person
3738 out of 27493

Rope asap

Images3

We are Aryan bro. Blue hair blond skin pale eyes bro ubermensch bro Niggers and curries are suhbunams bro asian gf bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100