Rate this slayer (somehow) who IMO doesn't have a good face or pheno (med MTN-HTN?)

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
His side profile is good but his weird skull shape reminds me of @FunkyFlamingo and he doesn't have a good frontal, harmony or collagen.

He doesn't look tall either in videos where he's standing by a doorframe, probably around 5'10 to 6'0".

Also his lower third looks bloated like overdone jaw fillers

His side profile is good but his weird skull shape reminds me of @FunkyFlamingo and he doesn't have a good frontal, harmony or collagen.

He doesn't look tall either in videos where he's standing by a doorframe, probably around 5'10 to 6'0".

He looks a bit like wreck it Ralph but other than that he’s clearly good looking since female gaze

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChanglite
he looks good mogs flamingo schizo man to the moon and back but he's capped at a strong mtn - lot htn with good appeal

Is he partying, enjoying life and has a ton of genuine attraction and foids? = CHAD (Don't matter what normie shit you thinks he is)

Looks NT as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Mogs u

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
hes nt, rich, good pheno, good body, looks fun, isnt below mtn

does that answer it for u??

clout that’s all it is tbh

Med pheno is top tier