rate this supposed chadlite vs MTN (me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I’m here like 18% bodyfat
bro can u add me on discord? i will show u what real chadlites look like.
this is an example

right is highly overrated and is delusional if he thinks hes chadlite, maybe in mumbai where lightskin halo can bump him up, prob htn at best his side profile is lacking harmony and cant really compare whos better cause ur like what 18? ur brother mogs him hard tho.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
You are by far no chad I can tell you that😂 I know my value. I get so much female attention
@Blackgymmax this is what happens when u gaslight niggas too far. they think they mog arvid in his best pic.

right is highly overrated and is delusional if he thinks hes chadlite, maybe in mumbai where lightskin halo can bump him up, prob htn at best his side profile is lacking harmony and cant really compare whos better cause ur like what 18? ur brother mogs him hard tho.
right thinks he mogs this guy too btw

Bruh you can’t even talk here. You are like a scarecrow. All middle easterners are helping eachother here😂😂😂

• JFL
Bruh you can’t even talk here. You are like a scarecrow. All middle easterners are helping eachother here😂😂😂
nigga ur getting humbled hard rn.

tbh all the true chads left LM long ago... arvid, streege, salludon... i wonder why.

maybe cause they are actual chads IRL and dont have time to rot on this forum

• +1
tbh all the true chads left LM long ago... arvid, streege, salludon... i wonder why.

while we have mtns here like @Redblue0 getting mogged by 18 y/o. height mogged and facemogged

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623

Nah arvid and streege rot on discord a lot

but wtf is this
creature
horse faced chestbrah jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 22623 and ascendedd
you are extremly arrogant and ur garbage harmony is proof of it, u have a clear case of delusions if u believe ur assymetrical trash is anywhere close to my side profile and its harmony.
F2DvrqqWAAEZ7IS
F0sWxsaWwAAAU1e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 24444 and ascendedd
Nah arvid and streege rot on discord a lot

View attachment 2348815
but wtf is this
creature
horse faced chestbrah jfl
I think his upper third is extremely good honestly.. he has great eye area and hair

im not sure about lower third, would be more accurate with a video, but in this pic it looks kinda rounded

• +1
nigga ur getting humbled hard rn.
It’s funny you post a picture of me just standing without even looking into the camera. There ain’t no way you mogging me😂
you are extremly arrogant and ur garbage harmony is proof of it, u have a clear case of delusions if u believe ur assymetrical trash is anywhere close to my side profile and its harmony.
View attachment 2348819View attachment 2348820View attachment 2348821
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

• JFL

Streege is on disc and arvid never left. He's been on his nightwing account for years. Only salludon truly left

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 22623 and ascendedd
I think his upper third is extremely good honestly.. he has great eye area and hair

im not sure about lower third, would be more accurate with a video, but in this pic it looks kinda rounded
its rounded

• Hmm...
It’s funny you post a picture of me just standing without even looking into the camera. There ain’t no way you mogging me😂

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
tbh i think ur trolling mb bro, u mog me. i am ltn and ur chad.

He has good hair. His eye area gets mogged by a lot. But yeah lower third is pretty rounded

• +1
Bruh you look like a witch. Gtfo here
insane salt I saw ur side profile on the other thread and it was pathetic, u had one decent pic that was frauded to the max while the rest were mediocre
F1LDqxkWAAAJrqI
F2DvrqqWAAEZ7IS

you see how clean this side profile looks then compare yours and keep smoking ur copeium cause u know how trash urs is in comparison to mine

• +1
this pic looks pretty good tbf @ascendedd but smiling effects it
he shared 2 pics where his chin looks good, and in both his mouth is open. did u notice when his mouth is closed, his jaw becomes rounded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
still rounded. close ur mouth and then take a pic
looks like ethnic amnesia kidna lol

if his lower third looks similar with his mouth closed he is handsdown really GL

• +1
looks like ethnic amnesia kidna lol

if his lower third looks similar with his mouth closed he is handsdown really GL
true, but problem is, when its closed, its rounded. thats why i say he isnt above htn if he isn't jutting jfl

• Hmm...
he shared 2 pics where his chin looks good, and in both his mouth is open. did u notice when his mouth is closed, his jaw becomes rounded
099FDF48 9FC3 499C AD8D 5BFCF04EBF14
Here without a beard, don’t even need it😂 my jaw isperfect

• JFL

@Redblue0 r u satisfied now bhai jan?
@Grel Hellscream can u decide now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
bro suck a cock. i cba to deal with u anymore.
You can’t mog me. My jaw is not round. There is just no way you can nor your brothers😂
90640C31 80A6 4F05 AC85 3F1F5D84C96A

• JFL
idk in my completely honest opinion ure pretty close

not that big of a looksgap. i think the hair colour here doesnt suit u, so he might have a slight edge.

but if u had darker hair to match ur eyebrows it would be different
Be honest does he really has a chance?
1AC21B7F BD87 4429 85D3 5E455E8FC8A2

• JFL
idk in my completely honest opinion ure pretty close

not that big of a looksgap. i think the hair colour here doesnt suit u, so he might have a slight edge.

but if u had darker hair to match ur eyebrows it would be different
yea despite his cheek sucking and stuff.
here is him in a more normal pic

Cheek sucking?😂 In this pic I’m like almost 20% body fat and in the other one 9-10% lmao. Still mog you tho
ur delulu but ur funny

Be honest does he really has a chance?View attachment 2348851
ur so generic looking there is nothing worth bragging about with ur features. The only person u mog is someone like this but when compared to niche looks u fall hard and lose, this is because u r judged on the typical standards of male beauty of the whiteoid which u r inferior to.
 7gLlxIu 400x400

• +1
ur so generic looking there is nothing worth bragging about with ur features. The only person u mog is someone like this but when compared to niche looks u fall hard and lose, this is because u r judged on the typical standards of male beauty of the whiteoid which u r inferior to.
View attachment 2348859
Bruh seriously, you look like you’re homeless. Your face is so extremely bad, it’s not even funny. Please just get out😂 I can’t take you seriously

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and ascendedd
Status
Not open for further replies.