rate this supposed chadlite vs MTN (me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics are easily frauded in tons of way... video is better for comparison

Bruh seriously, you look like you’re homeless. Your face is so extremely bad, it’s not even funny. Please just get out😂 I can’t take you seriously
he mogs u

pics are easily frauded in tons of way... video is better for comparison
@Redblue0 i challenge u to add me on discord, we will do live video call, how does it sound?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
ur so generic looking there is nothing worth bragging about with ur features. The only person u mog is someone like this but when compared to niche looks u fall hard and lose, this is because u r judged on the typical standards of male beauty of the whiteoid which u r inferior to.
View attachment 2348859

I'm not gonna get involved with what ever dick measuring contest you guys have going on between each other but I'm curious what this guy would look like at a lower body fat I hope he's not this subhuman at low body fat ranges I met a curry today who surprisingly looked very decent for his race

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Brag thread you mog him my fellow bhai. His skull is bigger though

• +1
Brag thread you mog him my fellow bhai. His skull is bigger though
thanks bhai. he has been very narcy, calling himself chad and says he mogs everyone on .org. he doesnt know an MTN like me can mog him even.

he mogs u

Can’t take you seriously. You can’t even mog me😂
F1i1ppwWYAQVX4

I have a niche look which is superior to generic npc look

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
@Xangsane opinions bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
thanks bhai. he has been very narcy, calling himself chad and says he mogs everyone on .org. he doesnt know an MTN like me can mog him even.

He does not mog every 1 on looksmax arvid salludon that Alex EU bank mother fucker from that thread yesterday makingitmog are on par or out right mog him hard

• +1
tbh looks achievable by leanmaxxing and getting eye implants

Possible but currently he has no niche appeal his jaw shape is just wierd tbqh

• +1
He does not mog every 1 on looksmax arvid salludon that Alex EU bank mother fucker from that thread yesterday makingitmog are on par or out right mog him hard
he needed to be humbled thats why i created this thread, he thinks he mogs arvid too

FaceApp 1690666434007

Also just chadified the pajeet he looks mogs hard now

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedd and Banasura
Yall are even tbh you have more jb appeal for sure as you are more pretty boy while he is a lil masc by forums rating he is a lil a higher but irl yall would both slay
ye its rlly good for me tbf, like m only 18 and still looksmatched with him while he is 26

Possible but currently he has no niche appeal his jaw shape is just wierd tbqh
Thats cause u find the insanely sharp features to be the pinnacle of beauty standards, while I work with my softer features and that pic is a little off cause of distortion.
F1ypns9XoAEWw4h

ye its rlly good for me tbf, like m only 18 and still looksmatched with him while he is 26
Yeah by forum standars he mogs you, but you have the twink appeal which this forum doesnt really understand, you may be MTN here but you could slay irl

• +1
Yeah by forum standars he mogs you, but you have the twink appeal which this forum doesnt really understand, you may be MTN here but you could slay irl
Id argue your HTN tho especially in that pic you sent

• +1
yeah this forum doesnt understand prettyboy and more masculine shifted chad are 2 diferent archetypes that shouldnt be compared in the same way

• +1
true, considering that guy is 6'0 with shoes and i am 6'2

Again I try to be as objective as possible your traits are not good looking your jaw is to rounded and lacks taperView attachment 2348909
still tho it looks off even if I picture in my mind something similar but with a natural look to it, obv if I wanted with surgery I could get this look but it would look like I changed my race.

• So Sad
Yeah your appeal is similar to someone like dylan obrien , who on this forum wouldn't be any higher that HTN, but irl women are obsessed with him, and its not just because of his status no status halo would make jbs make thousands of edit of you and talk about how hot you are.

• +1
They all look good the others just lack chin
bro do u not see the fucking megamind tier foreheads or the abnormal-looking bird beak noses?

bro do u not see the fucking megamind tier foreheads or the abnormal-looking bird beak noses?

Just ignore the god tier ramuses the perfect hyoid area the impeccable cheek bone structure the insane maxillary projection supra and Infra projection and the the insanely angular jaw theory

Both LTN but he mogs you

Just ignore the god tier ramuses the perfect hyoid area the impeccable cheek bone structure the insane maxillary projection supra and Infra projection and the the insanely angular jaw theory
the 4th one has a good side profile, ur literally smoking crack if u think these individual things u just said are what determine objective beauty and not overall harmony. My side profile has good harmony.

F2DvrqqWAAEZ7IS

I’m 6’1 with shoes. I’m 6ft barefoot. And you’re not looksmatched with me. I still doubt you’re 6ft2

the 4th one has a good side profile, ur literally smoking crack if u think these individual things u just said are what determine objective beauty and not overall harmony. My side profile has good harmony.

View attachment 2348936

Your side profiles are no way near as good as theres there supras infras zygmaotic arch jaw shape and ramus shape is 10 X better not to say I mog it's just your profile looks obejctively worse I mean I would have to be lying to say it came close

I’m 6’1 with shoes. I’m 6ft barefoot. And you’re not looksmatched with me. I still doubt you’re 6ft2

Why would op need to lie about an inch on the internet he isn't trying to fuck you you only fraud height when trying to get girls

Liar, u said in earlier thread ur 6ft with shoes 😭😭😭 no way ur real. Nigga get off internet

Status
Not open for further replies.