rate this supposed chadlite vs MTN (me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would op need to lie about an inch on the internet he isn't trying to fuck you you only fraud height when trying to get girls
He said in earlier thread he is 6ft with shoes wallahi bro. 💀

He said in earlier thread he is 6ft with shoes wallahi bro. 💀

I'm 6 foot and a half without shoes but 6 1 with shoes but the other guy mega mogs me facially tbqh bastard got very lucky genetically so he got a sharp profile fucking arranged marriages ruin genes for generations causing subhuman pajeet traits

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ascendedd
Liar, u said in earlier thread ur 6ft with shoes 😭😭😭 no way ur real. Nigga get off internet
I said 6ft/6’1 with shoes as in 6ft1 with shoes. Also you didn’t start the thread with my pictures just one picture where I look down. But it’s ok, I know you’re below me

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
I'm 6 foot and a half without shoes but 6 1 with shoes but the other guy mega mogs me facially tbqh bastard got very lucky genetically so he got a sharp profile fucking arranged marriages ruin genes for generations causing subhuman pajeet traits
Harmony>individual sharp features, but u can’t grasp this idea cause you’ve deluded ur senses from looking at too many morphs

I can’t see that, I have different taste. For me Europeans, both north and south (like me) look the best

I said 6ft/6’1 with shoes as in 6ft1 with shoes. Also you didn’t start the thread with my pictures just one picture where I look down. But it’s ok, I know you’re below me
Screenshot 20230730 031551  01

I can’t see that, I have different taste. For me Europeans, both north and south (like me) look the best

What does this have to do with race nigga I complimented your face you have a lot of traits I envy but it's not a race thing this guy for instance has the exact traits but he's indian it's underlying bone structure

08cbcd09 352d 47bd bb92 90f05b21ba6e

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Chads.org

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd and reptiles
Harmony>individual sharp features, but u can’t grasp this idea cause you’ve deluded ur senses from looking at too many morphs

Sharp feautres are everything a Chad skull comes ina. Package

What does this have to do with race nigga I complimented your face you have a lot of traits I envy but it's not a race thing this guy for instance has the exact traits but he's indian it's underlying bone structure

View attachment 2348957
I don’t see it. Everyone has different taste

I don’t see it. Everyone has different taste

What do you mean you don't see it are you fucking blind ?

His ramus is very sharp his cheek bones are very refined his maxilla is very prominent projected his infras and supras are very well proportioned literally his only failo is chin

Best thread in a while NGL

Has everything, narcy fights, schizo morphs, race bait

• JFL
Reactions: Redblue0 and ascendedd

His ramus is very sharp his cheek bones are very refined his maxilla is very prominent projected his infras and supras are very well proportioned literally his only failo is chin
He probs think he mogs that AI generated guy

Picture looks extremely morphed out, like AI or something, but as I said everyone has different taste

He probs think he mogs that AI generated guy

Nah not happening a human being isn't mogging a man meant to have perfect traits and ratios designed by a fucking machine normally it's impossible to find curries this good looking but with ai it's possible it makes normally ugly races compete very easily in looks.

Indian skulls are usually shorter less chin support and ramus support unlike the morph

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Picture looks extremely morphed out, like AI or something, but as I said everyone has different taste

It is an ai picture thats why it's so insanely attractive to even suggest he isn't good looking is a epitome of hyper coping

Sharp feautres are everything a Chad skull comes ina. Package
This is why I say ur senses are deluded and can’t grasp different archetypes of beauty exist. In the heart of curry Land masculine heavy look is seen as superior but this is not the case in the west where pretty boy is = if not superior.

Attachments

• F33561F1-59B6-46CA-B056-933BC73BB4B0.jpeg
    F33561F1-59B6-46CA-B056-933BC73BB4B0.jpeg
    407.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Don’t see it. Rather be me than him in all honestly. Show me a picture of him normal, maybe it will change my mind
Jfll @reptiles

Don’t see it. Rather be me than him in all honestly. Show me a picture of him normal, maybe it will change my mind

It's an AI generated image if you wanna see curries that mog you to death
D80e00f2 f1f6 436a b8e5 37fd240ce500
Download   2023 07 29T222722397
F64d4fa5 435b 4488 b584 6a03a6d399f5
Bf098d82 808f 40ae a46c c42d7ed093e9
Da9ef588 2286 4660 80f7 e785c81cdd78

All though these are all AI generated it's very hard to find a good looking curry the entire population looks so fuck ugly on average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Redblue0 and Banasura
How about we re start mog battle with all our pictures on this thread

Are you gonna cope they look bad now
Holy fuck ur suffering from a severe mental illness or some kind of vision impairment I don’t even know. The only ones that looks decent are the 3rd and 4th ones the rest are fucking garbage and ugly as hell. Again u r making the wrong assumption that individual desirable features are superior to overall harmony.

Holy fuck ur suffering from a severe mental illness or some kind of vision impairment I don’t even know. The only ones that looks decent are the 3rd and 4th ones the rest are fucking garbage and ugly as hell. Again u r making the wrong assumption that individual desirable features are superior to overall harmony.

The coping here is insane I knew the cope was about the start

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
How about we re start mog battle with all our pictures on this thread

This forum has a hate boner for curries you think any 1 here is gonna rate objectively based on bone structure rather than saying curry=subhuman

bunch of curry hitting eachother
i still mog u all

This forum has a hate boner for curries you think any 1 here is gonna rate objectively based on bone structure rather than saying curry=subhuman
I just want a fair battle. He specifically chose 1 pic but not all the others of him and me. The hate will even out. I’m not loved on this forum anyway😂

The coping here is insane I knew the cope was about the start
u r clearly suffering and saying cope cause u know ur wrong, I literally said the 3rd and 4th ones look good and thats cause the harmony is good, u can obv tell how uncanny and alien the others look because they clearly lack harmony but u believe they r supermoggers cause they have the individual traits u find good looking or superior.

I just want a fair battle. He specifically chose 1 pic but not all the others of him and me. The hate will even out. I’m not loved on this forum anyway😂

I'm not talking about you and op I used AI generated chads to prove a point you have a good face but it's not a race thing and you don't mog literal chads generated by ai your main halo is your skull as a whole it's very good

Status
Not open for further replies.