Rate this thread by @averagejoe

@averagejoe
What is this cope
“but your chances of getting a high class girl PSL 6.5+ it’s gonna be pretty much impossible.”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
LOL,whats your definiton of "proud" you just sound butthurt ngl
i dont like noodle women nor my coloring would stand up to their standards but white is literally the only race that can get laid like that
like i said jbw is cope for the most part white advantage (small or huge depends on the location) is very real
JBW theory is not really just be white. It mostly applies to guys from developed countries due to financial status compared to the third world countries.
Basically Sweden, Switzerland, France, Denmark and so on.
Tell the girls you’re from some lost country from Eastern Europe and your JBW theory goes out the window

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
copemaxxing larped, blackpilled again 24405E40 DB8C 46D3 AAA7 AE0090B898DF

Plenty yes. At least in Western Europe.
he showed enough stacies tbh in discord back then he matched with, and even did sex stuffs trough snap.
I was the first to be doubtful about him because of his beard results that i tried that were bad, but clean shaven he really do like what a real chad would do and you can try.

by proud i meant pride. There is no pride in :
1. attracting gooks when you'r not one yourself - let alone finding them gl it's odd for a non gook to find them gl i'm ngl
2. That goes against wanting primarly people to stay within their own, which is the natural instinct.

I agree JBW is real in chink world, but won't work in central asia, middle east, or even west asia for example, places that i know enough of and can talk about the rest idk well.
Disgusting tbh. Imagine being proud of fucking gooks.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3043 and goat2x
by proud i meant pride. There is no pride in :
1. attracting gooks when you'r not one yourself - let alone finding them gl it's odd for a non gook to find them gl i'm ngl
2. That goes against wanting primarly people to stay within their own, which is the natural instinct.

I agree JBW is real in chink world, but won't work in central asia, middle east, or even west asia for example, places that i know enough of and can talk about the rest idk well.
lol bro, your thinking is just so low iq im sorry bro
how could u can the just be own race game?therefore girls will ignore your subhumanity and they will choose you? even if there are ton of better looking dudes than you from the same race? its pretty much impossible.
whatever you look at asian girls are top 2 in the dating market it is what it is.

@averagejoe
What is this cope
“but your chances of getting a high class girl PSL 6.5+ it’s gonna be pretty much impossible.”
Just compare the rate of a good looking white dude who’s dating a high class white girl with the one of a good looking Indian dating a high class white girl and you found your answer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and goat2x
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Looks234 and Deleted member 6191
JBW theory is not really just be white. It mostly applies to guys from developed countries due to financial status compared to the third world countries.
Basically Sweden, Switzerland, France, Denmark and so on.
Tell the girls you’re from some lost country from Eastern Europe and your JBW theory goes out the window
Not really, coloring and phenotype matters insane amounts

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
he showed enough stacies tbh in discord back then he matched with, and even did sex stuffs trough snap.
I was the first to be doubtful about him because of his beard results that i tried that were bad, but clean shaven he really do like what a real chad would do and you can try.
I don’t doubt that he’ll do better clean shaven. I was talking about that specific phenotype with the beard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 3043, goat2x and 1 other person
Just compare the rate of a good looking white dude who’s dating a high class white girl with the one of a good looking Indian dating a high class white girl and you found your answer
It shouldn’t be surprising that white girls like white guys. Literally the same race. And a good looking guy is a good looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
It shouldn’t be surprising that white girls like white guys. Literally the same race. And a good looking guy is a good looking guy.
The problem is that good looking ethnic girls prefer white dudes as well. So how is that not racial bias on their part?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, goat2x and to_stop_da_cope
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
counterstrike pro btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 6191 and goat2x
The problem is that good looking ethnic girls prefer white dudes as well. So how is that not racial bias on their part?
youre ethnic you got brown eyes you got curry roots idk if youre aware of that rope crisick

Literal cope. They prefer good looking guys.

• +1
lol bro, your thinking is just so low iq im sorry bro
how could u can the just be own race game?therefore girls will ignore your subhumanity and they will choose you? even if there are ton of better looking dudes than you from the same race? its pretty much impossible.
whatever you look at asian girls are top 2 in the dating market it is what it is.
How can i be? By not beeing part of hypergamy and modern sexual market for the most part at least in the long run.
For sure, looks always do matter, but if a girl is only looking for that, it's over.
What you say is what matters for ONS or "LTR" with a non trad girl, but not for marriage, if you do like that your shit won't last.

But then again, as i said, i studied the question enough to know that whites or any others ethnicities in most places of the world, bare chink world don't do better than native of their own places. So i don't need to talk about "subhumanity", since it's subjective, given the beauty standard you stand by.
It's normal for whites to do better in the west, it's just natural. It's just the chink world that is an anomally, but who cares about them?

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and goat2x
Literal cope. They prefer good looking guys.
It so just happens that the majority of good looking guys are white tho. And who decides that they’re good looking? Oh wait, it’s women.

• +1
You retards have no idea what ethnic even means.
im blue eyed brown hair golden skin masterrace you really think that youre white just because you got white skin? fucking rest in peace chrisic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6191
It's... normal?
People prefer their own in the long run.
I would be the first to feel a bit akward if whites don't prefer their own. Same for any ethnicity. Only on PSL you find people finding this idea cringe.

bro asian women is top1-2 in the dating market amongs all races tbh jfl
They can look hot. But the gooks on the streets of the Philippines are truecel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 3043
It so just happens that the majority of good looking guys are white tho. And who decides that they’re good looking? Oh wait, it’s women.
Whites usually have more attractive features doesn’t mean a girl would choose a white guy over salludon

• +1
It's... normal?
People prefer their own in the long run.
I would be the first to feel a bit akward if whites don't prefer their own. Same for any ethnicity. Only on PSL you find people finding this idea cringe.
Average people do prefer their own in the long run yes. High class people always try to find the best genetics possible for their offspring tho

• +1
Yes verily that's women. And what you use is the western point of view, and even more of dating apps that don't even represent 1/100 of females.
And i can tell you that females all around the world have VERY different standards in looks, and whites aren't prefered in most places AT ALL, beside SEA.
I used to believe in that too, but at the end of the day it's what women prefer and it's always 90/100 :
Soft power
Own ethnicity natural preference.
Unironically pure separated PSL features play a minor role. Or way less than what we think.

How can i be? By not beeing part of hypergamy and modern sexual market for the most part at least in the long run.
For sure, looks always do matter, but if a girl is only looking for that, it's over.
What you say is what matters for ONS or "LTR" with a non trad girl, but not for marriage, if you do like that your shit won't last.

But then again, as i said, i studied the question enough to know that whites or any others ethnicities in most places of the world, bare chink world don't do better than native of their own places. So i don't need to talk about "subhumanity", since it's subjective, given the beauty standard you stand by.
It's normal for whites to do better in the west, it's just natural. It's just the chink world that is an anomally, but who cares about them?
You are literally ignoring 99.9999% of women just for the sake of it, it is what it is women are whore for lms

you clearly havent studied it enough whites have advantage even doe i dont agree with your post you literally admit my points in your thread

put an ethnic in a white country he will do worse than a white man but a whiteman in an ethnic country he will do just as good

Whites usually have more attractive features doesn’t mean a girl would choose a white guy over salludon
Dude, I’m talking in general, not a specific case here.

and again "who cares about them"
i dont, but they are the top2 women amongs all races just lmfao

• JFL
Average people do prefer their own in the long run yes. High class people always try to find the best genetics possible for their offspring tho
Idk what you mean by high class, but for sure the more aware of looks you are the more you want the best genetics possible, but that's relative to the beauty standards, ie that's the best genetics for a given period of time, in a given place.

Yes verily that's women. And what you use is the western point of view, and even more of dating apps that don't even represent 1/100 of females.
And i can tell you that females all around the world have VERY different standards in looks, and whites aren't prefered in most places AT ALL, beside SEA.
I used to believe in that too, but at the end of the day it's what women prefer and it's always 90/100 :
Soft power
Own ethnicity natural preference.
Unironically pure separated PSL features play a minor role. Or way less than what we think.
what?
whites are preferred in the whole american continent, all over europe, chink world and thats just the continents i studied

• +1
im blue eyed brown hair golden skin masterrace you really think that youre white just because you got white skin? fucking rest in peace chrisic
Sorry brother but my eyes are not brown

Idk what you mean by high class, but for sure the more aware of looks you are the more you want the best genetics possible, but that's relative to the beauty standards, ie that's the best genetics for a given period of time, in a given place.
High class as in good looking with a good financial status. Basically the upper class

• +1
Dude, I’m talking in general, not a specific case here.
You did a tinder experiment with salludon and said a white guy has more smv than him. Was the white guy even a chad?

Wdym top2? chink women among all women i have legit 0 attraction toward them, it's like seeing guys.
It's all about getting the girl you find good or close to ideal, top2 or some others autistic shit don't matter.
Again instead of autistic tinder experiments which is a case study you guys should look at legit studies and data
Ethnic preferences2 custom 2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd s800 c85
1 5nyVOcboENwA0ObM7wQEAA

• +1
Again instead of autistic tinder experiments which is a case study you guys should look at legit studies and data
View attachment 888781View attachment 888782
This is exactly what i meant by autism : Asking westernized women, in westernized dating apps, that don't make up for even 0,001/100 of women and make conclusions out of it.
I've asked hundreds of Uni and hs students of the places i said above, and all the results did lead to the same thing, and very far away than what is shown in those "data".

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and goat2x
Latin america prefer usually a latino chad over a white chad, especially for LTR.
good job studying it bro
on the downplay they are atleast equal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3043 and Looks234
High class as in good looking with a good financial status. Basically the upper class
I see. But "high class" is in looks also, looking more high Trust is more linked to high class.

You did a tinder experiment with salludon and said a white guy has more smv than him. Was the white guy even a chad?
Yeah, same level of looks more or less.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
This is exactly what i meant by autism : Asking westernized women, in westernized dating apps, that don't make up for even 0,001/100 of women and make conclusions out of it.
I've asked hundreds of Uni and hs students of the places i said above, and all the results did lead to the same thing, and very far away than what is shown in those "data".
just ask women IRL as an ethnic men if they like ethnic men or not they definetly wont virtue signal !! :soy: :soy: :soy:

it is what it is women online is truthful your "degeneracy" cope is very weak to be honest

• +1
good job studying it bro
on the downplay they are atleast equal
You talk always about exceptions countries and exceptional autism. Brazil is known for its blatant racism toward non whites, what you want to prove?
They again show their hypocrisy faith wise, because if they'r genuinely christians, they can't "choose" their DNA, it's going against god's will, but whatever.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Yeah, same level of looks more or less.
White chad>ethnic chad. But don’t get too carried away with jbw. Salludon could do just as well. It’s more brutal if it’s a white normie and ethnic normie.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, johncruz12345 and goat2x
You talk always about exceptions countries and exceptional autism. Brazil is known for its blatant racism toward non whites, what you want to prove?
They again show their hypocrisy faith wise, because if they'r genuinely christians, they can't "choose" their DNA, it's going against god's will, but whatever.
bringing up god is just such a strawman to attack christianity

i can send shit like this when they ask girls on the street, and what do you have? its easy to say muh your source is cope when you have none

just ask women IRL as an ethnic men if they like ethnic men or not they definetly wont virtue signal !! :soy: :soy: :soy:

it is what it is women online is truthful your "degeneracy" cope is very weak to be honest
i didn't showed anything of me, nor said anything in that regard,not till the end, and i had more insight than just the "what they prefer" that you get from such abused datas.
In most places, tinder don't exist, what you wanna do? Apply what some loud minority in the west among ethnics think?
This is not logical.

White chad>ethnic chad. But don’t get too carried away with jbw. Salludon could do just as well. It’s more brutal if it’s a white normie and ethnic normie.
Whole point of the thread.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
bringing up god is just such a strawman to attack christianity

i can send shit like this when they ask girls on the street, and what do you have? its easy to say muh your source is cope when you have none
which places?