Rate this thread by @averagejoe

bringing up god is just such a strawman to attack christianity
fuck christianity conor murphy is right christians cant even interpret jesus properly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Whole point of the thread.
You kinda exaggerated and didn’t do a proper tinder experiment. It’s obvious there was something wrong with the tinder algorithm.

A real experiment would be like

White chad- 52 likes
Salludon- 40 likes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and goat2x
i didn't showed anything of me, nor said anything in that regard,not till the end, and i had more insight than just the "what they prefer" that you get from such abused datas.
In most places, tinder don't exist, what you wanna do? Apply what some loud minority in the west among ethnics think?
This is not logical.
so what did you do ask them online if they prefer ethnic man or not? obvsly they wont say no JFL this is such a retarded experiment actually worse than a tinder one FAR worse
also the girls you asked like 50% of them were registered on dating apps at one point
tinder just shows their hypergamous picky nature on full display you are choosing one of 999 women
tinder is real life it is what it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 3043
Not really, coloring and phenotype matters insane amounts
You have to be an outlier to fraud western european when EE, and when you say it, it's always a looksmin in the western world @averagejoe is right, it's mostly about soft power, ie perceived culture and domination.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and goat2x
You have to be an outlier to fraud western european when EE, and when you say it, it's always a looksmin in the western world @averagejoe is right, it's mostly about soft power, ie perceived culture and domination.
Thats pure cope and you never been to eastern europe to you guys all EE men looks like a fucking slav tunnel dweller which is prime cope

i literally live in ee as spanish + ethnic and i dont stand out at all

so what did you do ask them online if they prefer ethnic man or not? obvsly they wont say no JFL this is such a retarded experiment actually worse than a tinder one FAR worse
also the girls you asked like 50% of them were registered on dating apps at one point
tinder just shows their hypergamous picky nature on full display you are choosing one of 999 women
tinder is real life it is what it is
no, i showed them at least each time 10 differents GIGA chad, and even explained them everything about their features to help them choose wiser.
10+ gigachad that have the top tier phenos for the west and obv the looks too.
And compared with ethnics of their pheno or closer, that looked at least a bit worse, to decently worse. ALWAYS, not a single prefered the others gigachad.
Despite me convincing them, that it shouldn't be the case cause psl and you shouldn't question my autism in that regard.

No, in most countries i tried, tinder just don't exist so i can't talk for the others, but i have a good amount of friends in those countries, and they just let me go in their uni groups or so, and i DMed individually or in short groups.
It took me lots of days.
I don't want to please anyone, just find what's more real.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Brb swiping in Denmark real quick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, goat2x and Looks234
Thats pure cope and you never been to eastern europe to you guys all EE men looks like a fucking slav tunnel dweller which is prime cope
I don't say they ugly, but they have for 99,9999/100 a typical noticeable EE pheno that most whites from west would distinguish, that's a big cope if you think otherwise, because i see those different phenos on a daily basis here.

• JFL
no, i showed them at least each time 10 differents GIGA chad, and even explained them everything about their features to help them choose wiser.
10+ gigachad that have the top tier phenos for the west and obv the looks too.
And compared with ethnics of their pheno or closer, that looked at least a bit worse, to decently worse. ALWAYS, not a single prefered the others gigachad.
Despite me convincing them, that it shouldn't be the case cause psl and you shouldn't question my autism in that regard.

No, in most countries i tried, tinder just don't exist so i can't talk for the others, but i have a good amount of friends in those countries, and they just let me go in their uni groups or so, and i DMed individually or in short groups.
It took me lots of days.
I don't want to please anyone, just find what's more real.
we are getting into same weird fucking anecdotals here, i could sit here critizing your experiment all day long i think 99% of the users would agree that actual studies (NOT JUST TINDER ONES) matter more

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
You kinda exaggerated and didn’t do a proper tinder experiment. It’s obvious there was something wrong with the tinder algorithm.

White chad- 52 likes
Salludon- 40 likes
I think I still have a video of the results, gimme a second

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I don't say they ugly, but they have for 99,9999/100 a typical noticeable EE pheno that most whites from west would distinguish, that's a big cope if you think otherwise, because i see those different phenos on a daily basis here.
i am an immigrant in eastern europe and you are trying to convience what kind of people live in here thats insane
maybe in russia

we are getting into same weird fucking anecdotals here, i could sit here critizing your experiment all day long i think 99% of the users would agree that actual studies (NOT JUST TINDER ONES) matter more
it's at least 1000 people. but whatever, i don't trust those experiments, and i got my two cents of it.
If you prefer to cope with auto-refuted bias it's fine;
But if you want to know what girls prefer in others countries, you must ask them, it's not rocket science.

• JFL
There is almost 1 reply per each view

• JFL
i am an immigrant in eastern europe and you are trying to convience what kind of people live in here thats insane
maybe in russia
i'm not saying that, i'm saying in the west where i live, EE pheno is visible compared to anglo saxon, or nordic, or even med or even north atlantid. and @averagejoe can agree i'm pretty sure. At the end of the day, it's girls that matter and they distinguish pheno more than us all.

it's at least 1000 people. but whatever, i don't trust those experiments, and i got my two cents of it.
If you prefer to cope with auto-refuted bias it's fine;
But if you want to know what girls prefer in others countries, you must ask them, it's not rocket science.
what auto refuted bias? your only point is literally that tinder is warped womens head to white men, while you beleive in your shitty experiment that you have no proof or good methology from atleast dont call real experiments bad dude LOL
800px Percent of each race that rates whites as most attractive on OKCupid

• +1
i'm not saying that, i'm saying in the west where i live, EE pheno is visible compared to anglo saxon, or nordic, or even med or even north atlantid. and @averagejoe can agree i'm pretty sure. At the end of the day, it's girls that matter and they distinguish pheno more than us all.
if you count ee pheno as a russian weird skinned dirty blonde kid then sure

• +1

White chad- 52 likes
Salludon- 40 likes
I spent lot of time in this shit, and for ethnics and black that are gl which is rarer than beeing white and gl for western standard - it's a taulogy - they have more of a halo because of rarity, but second thing i noticed is that they have usually more DTF girls once they match, than their whites counterpart - unless very dom chad. Because ethnics are just perceived as more masculine in their behaviour, and girls in dating apps mostly look for sex, not LTR. So a few less matches even if it was the case don't matter because it's about getting laid.
That's why bodymaxxing is legit for tinder also.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and goat2x
Great insightful thread

Salludon is incel confirmed

images

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Looks234, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
View attachment 888821
Do you think this guy would do better than Salludon on tinder?
not sure, would be close, he isn't gigachad.
but this guy with proper pics would probably, hardly seen higher smv than such guys, may be yeager but that's it :

White chad- 52 likes
Salludon- 40 likes
There you go
These were the results of the white dude

And fuck the video is too long and it won't upload on imgur

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and goat2x
Yeah imgur is fucked up rn

I spent lot of time in this shit, and for ethnics and black that are gl which is rarer than beeing white and gl for western standard - it's a taulogy - they have more of a halo because of rarity, but second thing i noticed is that they have usually more DTF girls once they match, than their whites counterpart - unless very dom chad. Because ethnics are just perceived as more masculine in their behaviour, and girls in dating apps mostly look for sex, not LTR. So a few less matches even if it was the case don't matter because it's about getting laid.
That's why bodymaxxing is legit for tinder also.
again there is data on this that prove this whole comment otherwise

what auto refuted bias? your only point is literally that tinder is warped womens head to white men, while you beleive in your shitty experiment that you have no proof or good methology from atleast dont call real experiments bad dude LOL
View attachment 888812
Auto refuted because it's basically asking what the very little minority of ethnic girls that are westernized and liberal enough to go on dating apps that are already a westernized feature, prefer, that's not even representative of 0,0000001/100 of ethnics women in the west let alone the world, not even 1/100 of women of all ethnicity in the west are in apps either.

If you want to know what normal women think, not those who have already your bias, you just gotta ask them in the right place.
That's not rocket science.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and goat2x
again there is data on this that prove this whole comment otherwise
that body halo is not legit for DTF ?
Or that ethnic chad don't get more easier laid in sheer numbers than their whites counterpart?
We can even do an experiment now if you want again.
Datas in such things are too uncertain, that's just an observation i made.

that body halo is not legit for DTF ?
Or that ethnic chad don't get more easier laid in sheer numbers than their whites counterpart?
We can even do an experiment now if you want again.
Datas in such things are too uncertain, that's just an observation i made.
whites can get laid easier (interms of number)

like i said you are trying to put your anecdotals behind ALL of your claims while im bringing good evidence behind all of mine,its not even fair at this point i will just make up shit

• +1

White chad- 52 likes
Salludon- 40 likes
There we go
streamable.com/mgqszj

And the white guy's results
Screen Shot 2020 12 25 at 31945 AM

Attachments

• CE4904D2-1F0B-423C-B797-F87D6EED92E8.png
    CE4904D2-1F0B-423C-B797-F87D6EED92E8.png
    245 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
Auto refuted because it's basically asking what the very little minority of ethnic girls that are westernized and liberal enough to go on dating apps that are already a westernized feature, prefer, that's not even representative of 0,0000001/100 of ethnics women in the west let alone the world, not even 1/100 of women of all ethnicity in the west are in apps either.

If you want to know what normal women think, not those who have already your bias, you just gotta ask them in the right place.
That's not rocket science.
but we are arguing europe,american, chink women doe

i dont like to ask women about their opinion cuz they lie a lot its literally unrelevant what they say its what they do what matters

• +1
whites can get laid easier (interms of number)

like i said you are trying to put your anecdotals behind ALL of your claims while im bringing good evidence behind all of mine,its not even fair at this point i will just make up shit
Did i talked about whites? Normie whites>Normies of any other ethnicity in the west for datings apps.
Chad or high sex appeal ethnic > white counterpart for getting laid out of ratio : They may have less matches but those they have are proportionally more DTF than their white counterpart.
Try Larsanova, or whatever chad white from there and an ethnic with similar sex appeal, and do the maths.
There aren't Datas on that regard study wise.
Do you have a study that compare high sex appeal ethnic and high sex appeal white ratio wise? If yes i may agree.

• JFL
Did i talked about whites? Normie whites>Normies of any other ethnicity in the west for datings apps.
Chad or high sex appeal ethnic > white counterpart for getting laid out of ratio : They may have less matches but those they have are proportionally more DTF than their white counterpart.
Try Larsanova, or whatever chad white from there and an ethnic with similar sex appeal, and do the maths.
There aren't Datas on that regard study wise.
Do you have a study that compare high sex appeal ethnic and high sex appeal white ratio wise? If yes i may agree.
No, because you are asking me the literal impossible again it all falls back to the same principle while i try to bring real evidence to my claims you are basing your opinion on nothing

but to be fair i misread your comment i thought we compare numbers

• +1
No, because you are asking me the literal impossible again it all falls back to the same principle while i try to bring real evidence to my claims you are basing your opinion on nothing

but to be fair i misread your comment i thought we compare numbers
"those evidences" i don't deny them but i put them in their circumstances, and i talk always about something else, that's why we don't understand each others.

I agree with you for european women and i even told you why : People prefer their own, it would be cucked for whites to prefer majoritairly others ethnicities than their, as chink do.
And i agreed about chink world too.
I only studied a part of the world, where datas can't be found, and which parts i'm really interested, i'm not interested with brazil or whatever, since i don't have link there, nor know anybody outside this forum.
yes but see the wrongful thinking there?
i cant go to india asking around women or whatever you asking me the impossible, while you can just make up stories out of your basement and nobody will ever know
while in brazil tinder isnt that appearent

• +1
@streege so let me clarify you think that trad women prefer own race more than any other?

• +1
yes but see the wrongful thinking there?
i cant go to india asking around women or whatever you asking me the impossible, while you can just make up stories out of your basement and nobody will ever know
while in brazil tinder isnt that appearent
I probably spent the most autistic time doing it, i never lied and hope to never do, i don't expect to talk here with somebody that i didn't talked to, i'm saying this to you to show my point.
I don't value tinder to assess anything beside the obvious tautology that we gain nothing from knowledge wise.
Next time i'll screenshot everything if i have the will to start again.

@streege so let me clarify you think that trad women prefer own race more than any other?
Trad is a broad term, but yes if by it you mean mostly virgins, or not in dating - be it apps or men IRL - before marriage or so, yes that's definitively the case. That was mostly my focus of study so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and goat2x
I probably spent the most autistic time doing it, i never lied and hope to never do, i don't expect to talk here with somebody that i didn't talked to, i'm saying this to you to show my point.
I don't value tinder to assess anything beside the obvious tautology that we gain nothing from knowledge wise.
Next time i'll screenshot everything if i have the will to start again.
would prefer to do my own cuz once i wrongfully beleived an experiment like this in EE until i did it myself
(the ethnic tinder experiment in ee) and it was the complete opposite

• +1
Trad is a broad term, but yes if by it you mean mostly virgins, or not in dating - be it apps or men IRL - before marriage or so, yes that's definitively the case. That was mostly my focus of study so.
Ok, i agree with that but you are also massively overestimate trad women tbh interms of numbers

• +1
would prefer to do my own cuz once i wrongfully beleived an experiment like this in EE until i did it myself
(the ethnic tinder experiment in ee) and it was the complete opposite
My instinct tells me ethnics in EE have a niche appeal. It's a minority but a vocal one, even more than those few ethnics girls in the west. But not at all large appeal. And that's normal. But, darker looking males have more appeal i guess - just instinct - than their lighter looking ones in EE, ie meds>EE looks in EE.

Ok, i agree with that but you are also massively overestimate trad women tbh interms of numbers
The more a country is "trad" the more the women tend to be so.
In the west, they are less numerous, but still the majority. "liberal" ethnics are a very vocal minority but that's about it. Then again it's different when you compare different religious ethnicity : Hinduism is more liberal than islam in that regard, so you may find more pajeeta going liberal than the latter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
My instinct tells me ethnics in EE have a niche appeal. It's a minority but a vocal one, even more than those few ethnics girls in the west. But not at all large appeal. And that's normal. But, darker looking males have more appeal i guess - just instinct - than their lighter looking ones in EE, ie meds>EE looks in EE.
ye thats what my thread disproved tbh jfl

this whole dom looking shit is "Kinda" cope too since studies shown that blue eyes are more feminine than brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 3043
The more a country is "trad" the more the women tend to be so.
In the west, they are less numerous, but still the majority. "liberal" ethnics are a very vocal minority but that's about it. Then again it's different when you compare different religious ethnicity : Hinduism is more liberal than islam in that regard, so you may find more pajeeta going liberal than the latter.
idk a trad muslim girl from idk where wouldnt prefer swedish atheist over a same race one that was never my point

• +1
ye thats what my thread disproved tbh jfl

this whole dom looking shit is "Kinda" cope too since studies shown that blue eyes are more feminine than brown eyes
the eye color is legit, it's legit not prefered everytime as i used to believe it was. light eyes especially BLUE, are feminine,and women outside the west tend to prefer darker eyed guys, simply because they prefer more masculine looking males and that even eye color plays a role in that.
The more a country is westernized/liberal, the more women prefer feminine or prettyboy looking males, i mean REALLY prettyboy males, because i believe maesthetic is always ideal everywhere.

• Hmm...
the eye color is legit, it's legit not prefered everytime as i used to believe it was. light eyes especially BLUE, are feminine,and women outside the west tend to prefer darker eyed guys, simply because they prefer more masculine looking males and that even eye color plays a role in that.
The more a country is westernized/liberal, the more women prefer feminine or prettyboy looking males, i mean REALLY prettyboy males, because i believe maesthetic is always ideal everywhere.
I dont beleive thats true (especially in EE first hand experiment), maybe in the trad muslim or african countries again

• +1
idk a trad muslim girl from idk where wouldnt prefer swedish atheist over a same race one that was never my point
This was a genuine question for me because i used to seriously believe fully into PSL. But when you see it's not the case, you recall that actually PSL was made up by autistic basement dwellers. If it has lots of truth, it has lots of flaws too.

• +1
I dont beleive thats true (especially in EE first hand experiment), maybe in the trad muslim or african countries again
That's where i tried. I believe it's the same in some latin countries - some friends told me that but never tried myself.

This was a genuine question for me because i used to seriously believe fully into PSL. But when you see it's not the case, you recall that actually PSL was made up by autistic basement dwellers. If it has lots of truth, it has lots of flaws too.
thats the thing we dont know much about this trads wife really its just a personal case i guess
how much biology (LMS) matters to them? we dont know, but i dont beleive that they would chose the former

• +1