Rate this thread by @averagejoe

That's where i tried. I believe it's the same in some latin countries - some friends told me that but never tried myself.
Then its just not true AT all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
thats the thing we dont know much about this trads wife really its just a personal case i guess
how much biology (LMS) matters to them? we dont know, but i dont beleive that they would chose the former
As i said, i have decent insight about them to say that for them beauty standards difference is real and they prefer genuinely their people - i mean what they consider attractive, which is not correlated always with psl - over the others ethnicities. Obviously if they don't find him gl it won't work.
But for them, if looks matter somehow, everything else matter more.
For example a good amount of my relatives just married their husbands not because of real attraction - nor disgust tho either - but because they were considered as really pious, and they did chose for themselves such males.
So not any pressure or nothing.
This is really insightful/interesting to analyze that.
You see that dopamine rush is mostly a social construct. I mean, that you can have it for most things if you have the raising for.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Then its just not true AT all
I mean in MENA/WEST ASIA and north africa partly. Not tried in latin america just heard of, and can't say anything about EE, my bad if u don't understand it like that.

• +1
As i said, i have decent insight about them to say that for them beauty standards difference is real and they prefer genuinely their people - i mean what they consider attractive, which is not correlated always with psl - over the others ethnicities. Obviously if they don't find him gl it won't work.
But for them, if looks matter somehow, everything else matter more.
For example a good amount of my relatives just married their husbands not because of real attraction - nor disgust tho either - but because they were considered as really pious, and they did chose for themselves such males.
So not any pressure or nothing.
This is really insightful/interesting to analyze that.
You see that dopamine rush is mostly a social construct. I mean, that you can have it for most things if you have the raising for.
Ok, i agree on that trad wife usually prefers on race/religion

• +1
Ok, i agree on that trad wife usually prefers on race/religion
I most likely won't go for "liberal" girls, since i aim for marriage. It's low iq to get a non virgin nor virtuous girl in that regard. that's fine for LTR or whatever tho.

• +1
I most likely won't go for "liberal" girls, since i aim for marriage. It's low iq to get a non virgin nor virtuous girl in that regard. that's fine for LTR or whatever tho.
im always talking about averages tbh you should have said this in the first place would have saved 3 page discussion

• +1
im always talking about averages tbh you should have said this in the first place would have saved 3 page discussion
I tried them too, and it's brutal how it's indeed chad only, even those with somehow trad background but who left it.
But PSL doesn't equal always appeal, not even most of the time, here in EU where i live. The amount of normies that i see having high sex appeal is astonishing.

• +1
I mean in MENA/WEST ASIA and north africa partly. Not tried in latin america just heard of, and can't say anything about EE, my bad if u don't understand it like that.
but you said outside west and outside liberalization
i live in a VERY trad part of the country and the time i got "you have nice eyes" compliment is uncountable im like 99% sure its the same in most of latin american countries

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 3043
I tried them too, and it's brutal how it's indeed chad only, even those with somehow trad background but who left it.
But PSL doesn't equal always appeal, not even most of the time, here in EU where i live. The amount of normies that i see having high sex appeal is astonishing.
but then again you are twisting my words im not saying jbw (the definion of this is JUST BE WHITE) works there, i frankly beleive just be white only works in asia (chink)

• +1
but you said outside west and outside liberalization
i live in a VERY trad part of the country and the time i got "you have nice eyes" compliment is uncountable im like 99% sure its the same in most of latin american countries
You sure it's about the coloring only?
From where i tried i'm sure it's not a halo for most girls.
Even when i was younger and did lived in my hometown, never the guys i knew with light eyes were complimented based on that.
The most brutal "blackpill" i saw was this guy who would be considered chadelite for psl standards, with mulato pheno, light eyes and insane bones, who had EVERY girl refusing to marry him, because he looked too skinny - just had lots of bones - or scary.

• +1
You sure it's about the coloring only?
From where i tried i'm sure it's not a halo for most girls.
Even when i was younger and did lived in my hometown, never the guys i knew with light eyes were complimented based on that.
The most brutal "blackpill" i saw was this guy who would be considered chadelite for psl standards, with mulato pheno, light eyes and insane bones, who had EVERY girl refusing to marry him, because he looked too skinny - just had lots of bones - or scary.
i have literal holes under my eyes, but i have insane colour like legit top 0,1% percentile, eye colour halo is legit in europe /europe influenced countries

• +1
I agree then. JBW is legit in chink world. But i wouldn't talk about JBW but the other way around : About why chink women HATE so much their males, there must a real issue there.
probably skull + height + frame + dick size + status plays a part tbh
the thing i dont understand is their fetish w white skin tbh

• +1
i have literal holes under my eyes, but i have insane colour like legit top 0,1% percentile, eye colour halo is legit in europe /europe influenced countries
I see. I wouldn't have never thought that light eyes can be seen as a failo somehow given where you'r at. Imo it was only a halo.
If there is one thing i learned it's that objective beauty matter less than all the others factors.

• +1
probably skull + height + frame + dick size + status plays a part tbh
the thing i dont understand is their fetish w white skin tbh
i have decent height for western standards, but very wide and tall skull and i'm not white but yeah that's rather an exception, whites tend to have a bit bigger skull on average.
Dick size compared to chink males yes, but most others ethnicities there aren't big differences.
Statuts for sure, especially in filipins or so.
But they genuinely have a obscession for nordic guys.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and goat2x
i have decent height for western standards, but very wide and tall skull and i'm not white but yeah that's rather an exception, whites tend to have a bit bigger skull on average.
Dick size compared to chink males yes, but most others ethnicities there aren't big differences.
Statuts for sure, especially in filipins or so.
But they genuinely have a obscession for nordic guys.
Ive seen jbw with balkan looking dudes too but blonde and light eyes is king there i wont deny it

• +1
Ive seen jbw with balkan looking dudes too but blonde and light eyes is king there i wont deny it
ye i agree. I even know two kabyle - algerian - dudes who slay hard there, and it the west their best hope is to be somewhat white passing. As long as you have white skin, and caucasoid skull, you can get laid there more or less easier if not ugly.
But you can be a truecel nordic - coloring matters - and still be drown into their stuff.

• +1
i'm not saying that, i'm saying in the west where i live, EE pheno is visible compared to anglo saxon, or nordic, or even med or even north atlantid. and @averagejoe can agree i'm pretty sure. At the end of the day, it's girls that matter and they distinguish pheno more than us all.
Bro. This guy is not even ethnic, but larps as an ethnic, when he has the clearest blue eyes ever lol.

• JFL
Bro. This guy is not even ethnic, but larps as an ethnic, when he has the clearest blue eyes ever lol.
Well he can still be ethnic and have very deep blue eyes. I know lots of ethnic like that.Ethncity is mostly the shape of your soft features ngl.

• +1
Well he can still be ethnic and have very deep blue eyes. I know lots of ethnic like that.Ethncity is mostly the shape of your soft features ngl.
@johncruz12345 you are a fucking fool dumb head ngl
i could be a giga nordic with white hair(which im not i already said my ancestry a dozen times) still wouldnt change the facts that im saying because its all based on studies/experiments etc

@johncruz12345 you are a fucking fool dumb head ngl
i could be a giga nordic with white hair(which im not i already said my ancestry a dozen times) still wouldnt change the facts that im saying because its all based on studies/experiments etc
I don't understand why you larp as an ethnic lmao. Makes no sense to me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 3043