rate this unmoggable long mandible. 6'4 ethnic gigaslayer

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
dude is ethnic 6'4 giga slayer from iran jfl. gonial angle is high but still aesthetic imo.prefer this slightly downward grown but long mandibles over 90°square jaws tbh looks more slayerish and aesthetic.
PicsArt 10 30 044920
PicsArt 10 30 044739
PicsArt 10 30 044534
PicsArt 10 30 044956
PicsArt 10 30 044832
PicsArt 10 30 044858
PicsArt 10 30 044805
PicsArt 10 30 045042

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Lolcel and joeveniro
ngl looks weird in some angles.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9344 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
looks ethnic, but don't look brown iranian, brutal genetic recombination pill, brutal. life is brutal for us

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Patient A, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
looks slayer from all angels and positions in stacys eyes when she pounds on his dick
need to see full face of this big frauded tho

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
looks slayer from all angels and positions in stacys eyes when she pounds on his dick
Ngl. You seem to be coping. I feel like you have a shared failo with this guy.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
looks ethnic, but don't look brown iranian, brutal genetic recombination pill, brutal. life is brutal for us
i cant beleave i walk on the same earth as him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: mortis
his lower third is too forward growth compared to the rest

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and mortis
but women don't care for most tbh

yeah his comment is full of stacies praising his jawline:lul:
life is brutal, idk why i even go on IG. tbh, jfl, we live in a parallel world where we get no attention, while them just by walking are making people wet, just because of what? what they achieved ? no, bc of luck

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, mortis and johncruz12345
life is brutal, idk why i even go on IG. tbh, jfl, we live in a parallel world where we get no attention, while them just by walking are making people wet, just because of what? what they achieved ? no, bc of luck

Nature is a cruel mistress...

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: youngbraziliannigga and mortis
Chad but looks a bit comical in some angles.

• +1
life is all about what you not achived tbh. its summed up to your genes( looks, brain health-iq social skill eq all generics-, and your physics) +money your parents left for you. achiving high social status and getting well paying job requires good iq, happier and meaningful life requires looks, money eases everything in life too. everything is connected to something predetermined you did not have control over. atleast genetics/monet guids you to go where. you got no choice in life

• So Sad
my english is fucked up but i hope you got what i meant.

• +1
PSL aspies wet dream

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mortis
160407025575527907 1

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6538, Deleted member 10494 and 1 other person
  • +1
You think he would have such bones if he was high bf?
its rare to have his bone structure tho. if you think you have then leanmaxx asap. there are lanky sub 5% body fat guys like me but they are boneless so potato face for me.
low bodyfat=/=chiseled face

its rare to have his bone structure tho. if you think you have then leanmaxx asap. there are lanky sub 5% body fat guys like me but they are boneless so potato face for me.
low bodyfat=/=chiseled face
I can feel big bone mass in jaw and cheeckbone is really hard if i press my fingers on it and im fat (30-35% bf)

• +1
I can feel big bone mass in jaw and cheeckbone is really hard if i press my fingers on it and im fat (30-35% bf)
then you are lucky. loose the fat and see what happens. :love: no surgeries needed if it works.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
then you are lucky. loose the fat and see what happens. :love: no surgeries needed if it works.

Really? If you touch your jaw do you feel something massive hard? i was never lean so i could be a mogger tbh females look at me despite being bloated like a baloon.

• +1
Really? If you touch your jaw do you feel something massive hard? i was never lean so i could be a mogger tbh females look at me despite being bloated like a baloon.
yeah everyone got a skull so you can feel the bones if you press had :lul: . the problem is my skull width is not ideal(narrow features)and its not forward grown.its unlikly to have narrow face feno and become fat tho.but wide faces can become fat so you got chance by loosing it. female looking does not mean shit tho if shes intrested she would grab your dick put it inside her ass.joking aside if you observe chads you will get it. foids are so blunt when they find a guy attractive so just looking means nothing.

• +1
yeah everyone got a skull so you can feel the bones if you press had :lul: . the problem is my skull width is not ideal(narrow features)and its not forward grown.its unlikly to have narrow face feno and become fat tho.but wide faces can become fat so you got chance by loosing it. female looking does not mean shit tho if shes intrested she would grab your dick put it inside her ass.joking aside if you observe chads you will get it. foids are so blunt when they find a guy attractive so just looking means nothing.
I got a wide face i hate it i want a small one how big us your skull circumfance? so yea i dont have a small one like you :(

• +1
I got a wide face i hate it i want a small one how big us your skull circumfance? so yea i dont have a small one like you :(
21 cm from hairline to chin. 13 cm wide from both zygo archs. jaw width is 12 cm.
typical narrow and horsefaced face

21 cm from hairline to chin. 13 cm wide from both zygo archs. jaw width is 12 cm.
typical narrow and horsefaced face
Okay and your skull circumfance?

so Hairline to chin is almost same as me (20cm) Your face is 2 cm less wide then mine (15 cm)and your jaw 12 cm is measured just one jaw right? From jaw to the mid of the chin right?

• +1
Okay and your skull circumfance?

so Hairline to chin is almost same as me (20cm) Your face is 2 cm less wide then mine (15 cm)and your jaw 12 cm is measured just one jaw right? From jaw to the mid of the chin right?
skull cicumfrance measured from frohead: 58 cm
all measure i told you above was frontal view.my mandible is 12 cm(ramus to chin) and also my ramus to ramus(frontal) is 12 cm :lul:

• Woah
all measure i told you above was frontal view.my mandible is 12 cm(ramus to chin) and also my ramus to ramus(frontal) is 12 cm :lul:

my skull is 59-60 cm. So you say your skull is small ?I feel like my is huge.

And tbh idk what ramus means haha

• JFL
  • JFL
lol
070BF692 DDEA 45FA B1C7 B29D132593B2

• Love it
  • JFL
Just another proof being lean is everything

Also black hair, blue eyes master race

• +1
Yes yeah looks decent but most of these photos are frauds..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Beaing lean is not everything.**bones**+being lean+good facial fat distriburion is everything
Obviously you need bones

But if you aint starvemaxxing you will never be a turbo mogger
Main qimg 961e52292f38223bafb44b12b417ac99

Attachments

• main-qimg-0423d793b90aabd5b760d4df1e6af242.webp
    22 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mortis and some1h0peless
Yes yeah looks decent but most of these photos are frauds..
i took a few of the photos from videos(screenshot). go check out his page i posted inthe last page here
he got a ton in motion videos 0 frauding makes me sad

He looks bad, really.
His face look like a @MisterMercedes morph.
His ear is so backward and his mandible too long.

• JFL