Rate @Titbot's eyes after surgery

Titbot should have addressed his short face syndrome first and foremost. Tho it looks like he has a squareish jaw it looks short and small, like the jaw of a 13 year old instead of a grown up man.
He fucked up MAJORLY. Eye area hardmaxxing is extremely difficult and a massive hit or miss. One is better off eliminating failos and getting a good jaw. Fixing jaws is really the only semi-guaranteed way to hardmaxx, and the lower third combined with low body fat is by far the most important for sex appeal imo.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 12270
He fucked up MAJORLY. Eye area hardmaxxing is extremely difficult and a massive hit or miss. One is better off eliminating failos and getting a good jaw. Fixing jaws is really the only semi-guaranteed way to hardmaxx, and the lower third combined with low body fat is by far the most important for sex appeal imo.
Yea agreed 100%. I was tempted to first fix my eye area to get a hunter eye look, but I felt my narrow gonials and small chin was by far my worst failo.

Just look at Javier Bardem, bad eye area (almost exactly like mine) but his jaw is hyper masculine

15D9495E F14F 4BAF B3BE 2954C8410977

me before and after

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 6531 and 3 others
Yea agreed 100%. I was tempted to first fix my eye area to get a hunter eye look, but I felt my narrow gonials and small chin was by far my worst failo.

Just look at Javier Bardem, bad eye area (almost exactly like mine) but his jaw is hyper masculine

View attachment 1296527

me before and after

Low tier normie to chadlite or above. Really nice improvement man.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 12270

View attachment 1296527

me before and after

You have been HORRIBLY brainwashed by this forum to think you have a "bad" eye area. Your eye area is VERY good. Wide PFL, god-tier eye brows and eyelashes, broad orbitals, decent compactness, almond shaped with good canthus. NCT is an overblown minor flaw on its own. The next best thing you can do is buy hazel/dark green contacts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Administrator, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
You have been HORRIBLY brainwashed by this forum to think you have a "bad" eye area. Your eye area is VERY good. Wide PFL, god-tier eye brows and eyelashes, broad orbitals, decent compactness, almond shaped with good canthus. NCT is an overblown minor flaw on its own. The next best thing you can do is buy hazel/dark green contacts
Nice, I think my eyelashes are rare on a man which may be a good thing.

In the past like in elementary trough middle school I used to get bullied and called a faggot because I looked like I wear mascara :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14139

View attachment 1296527

me before and after

Implants versus double jaw surgery versus both? What is better in your opinion

Implants versus double jaw surgery versus both? What is better in your opinion
In terms of aesthetics I assume right? As long as you don’t have an overbite or underbite than Implants 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
In terms of aesthetics I assume right? As long as you don’t have an overbite or underbite than Implants 100%
Yea aesthetics. I’m in Invisalign now but def need jaw work. I coped with a chin implant but I’m getting that shit removed in the future. You doing wrap around for the jaw? Or filler max for life?

Yea aesthetics. I’m in Invisalign now but def need jaw work. I coped with a chin implant but I’m getting that shit removed in the future. You doing wrap around for the jaw? Or filler max for life?
Wraparound definitely, with Dr. Dhir most likely, he seems to get the proportions right.

Jaw Filler is extremely expensive in the long run. Also idk of you k ow about this but as you age your jaw gets literally deformed, but if you have a jaw implant this never happens, you will look youthful for longer

• +1
No surgery for his race

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
Wraparound definitely, with Dr. Dhir most likely, he seems to get the proportions right.

Jaw Filler is extremely expensive in the long run. Also idk of you k ow about this but as you age your jaw gets literally deformed, but if you have a jaw implant this never happens, you will look youthful for longer

Yea that’s news to me. How much is Dhir? Compared to Yaremchuk and Eppley? I had a consult with Yaremchuk last year over zoom but ultimately coped with a chin implant :feelsuhh: Will definitely be doing jaw work after Invisalign. Then maybe eyes.

Lol at the copes

Yeah, is important that the lower third is as tall as the other thirds of the face, if not taller. Also the jaw should be as wide as the zygos or very close.

Titbot doesn’t fit any of these criteria
Wrong. You aren’t as knowledge as you think. Bringing my supras, infras and malar region forward has made my zygos the widest part of my face in comparison to before my widest was my temples. My skull shape went from lightbulb to an aesthetic skull shape with wide forward zygos being the widest part of my face. As you bring the maxilla forward your cranial abnormalies become in the normal range

Why didn’t you get temporal reduction?

View attachment 1279619
If you didn’t leave the vanguard you would know why temple shaving is a cope. By bringing the upper maxilla forward the malar zygo complex is the widest part of my face in relation to my skull fixing the issue of wide temples. My temples width look in the normal range now

Wrong. You aren’t as knowledge as you think. Bringing my supras, infras and malar region forward has made my zygos the widest part of my face in comparison to before my widest was my temples. My skull shape went from lightbulb to an aesthetic skull shape with wide forward zygos being the widest part of my face. As you bring the maxilla forward your cranial abnormalies become in the normal range
No offense but you do look like a 30 year old in a 12 year old’s body.

You need a bigger jaw, you need a taller lower third. You have short face syndrome, just accept it, don’t cope, and get it fixed with surgery which is the only route.

Go to Brazil if your insurance won’t cover it , do whatever you can to fix this, otherwise you will never be a girls erotic dream, you will always look like an old child with that small jaw

Last edited:
No offense but you do look like a 30 year old in a 12 year old’s body.

You need a bigger jaw, you need a taller lower third. You have short face syndrome, just accept it, don’t cope, and get it fixed with surgery which is the only route.

Go to Brazil if your insurance won’t cover it , do whatever you can to fix this, otherwise you will never be a girls erotic dream, you will always look like an old child with that small jaw
Im getting bimax in November. You need eye work lol at the copes. Don’t cope with muj jaw fillers it’s all a cope. You need jaw angle implants and midface. Your midface is flat that why you are rotting here

Im getting bimax in November. You need eye work lol at the copes. Don’t cope with muj jaw fillers it’s all a cope. You need jaw angle implants and midface. Your midface is flat that why you are rotting here
I said many times, yes I’m getting jaw implants, yes I’m getting infraorbital rim implants, yes I plan to fix my sclarea show. And filler is a luxury I can give myself while I wait to get implants. I think you are the one coping here with your genetic fallacies

I said many times, yes I’m getting jaw implants, yes I’m getting infraorbital rim implants, yes I plan to fix my sclarea show. And filler is a luxury I can give myself while I wait to get implants. I think you are the one coping here with your genetic fallacies
Lol I look so much better. You are all the ones coping

Lol I look so much better. You are all the ones coping
Jaw makes the man, I said it many times, just because you eyes got vertically narrower that wont make you look any more masculine.

Eyes is just the cherry on top, you need to build the base, the foundation why don’t you get this? You should have fixed your small jaw before anything

Jaw makes the man, I said it many times, just because you eyes got vertically narrower that wont make you look any more masculine.

Eyes is just the cherry on top, you need to build the base, the foundation why don’t you get this? You should have fixed your small jaw before anything
Getting bimax first would have made me look like Tyrion because of severely deficient midface

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
The guy that got bimax and memed to death. Lol at going to Eppley for any kind of work- guaranteed botch
That’s why I will go with Dhir, and I may get a rhino while at it

• +1
Probably between 30 to 50k for jaw implants
Holy shit jfl. I thought that would be double jaw surgery prices! Yaremchuk was much cheaper when I did consult last year

probably shoulda got colored contacts to look more exotic than spending all that money on eye surgeries:unsure:

Cope, he mogs you from the slums of Delhi and back. You're in denial about your results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 12270
from tit to beep

The pheno pill is so brutal. You're actually a good looking guy before the surgeries. If you were white you'd be a high appeal pretty boy slayer.

I honestly don't know what to say. I complain about how ugly I am but despite me being 3 PSL, I'm white and tall which allows me to become high appeal with enough surgeries. Maybe move to India or try to fraud your pheno with skin bleaching and colored contacts?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
The pheno pill is so brutal. You're actually a good looking guy before the surgeries. If you were white you'd be a high appeal pretty boy slayer.

I honestly don't know what to say. I complain about how ugly I am but despite me being 3 PSL, I'm white and tall which allows me to become high appeal with enough surgeries. Maybe move to India or try to fraud your pheno with skin bleaching and colored contacts?
Note taken :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You misunderstood what I said. Not the temples but head width. Also, I’m not advising you get the bone shaved but simply the muscle removed.

View attachment 1299497

The width of the head is comprised of the temporal bone and muscles. The widest part of the side of the head is the posterior temporal area above the ears. Some believe this is largely due to the thickness of the posterior portion of the temporal bone, but that is inaccurate. While the bone does make a significant contribution, the thickness of the posterior belly of the temporal muscle makes up at least 50% of its width. We are talking around 7-9 mm’s.
words lost on him, he is under the tutelage of Boring. If boring says jumps, titbot asks how high. If boring says Orbital box osteotomy is needed instead of LL, titbot complies. There are no if's, and's, or but's

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 14139
words lost on him, he is under the tutelage of Boring. If boring says jumps, titbot asks how high. If boring says Orbital box osteotomy is needed instead of LL, titbot complies. There are no if's, and's, or but's

• +1
Who?

Titbots cool man, leave him alone.

Dude has bigger balls than 90% of this forum.

Dude is actually taking action and getting surgery and posting results for us to analyse and learn from.
Agreed this actually helps everyone. Although now I can’t decide whether jaw work should be done before eyes. At first I was gung ho on eyes OD in particular. Now I’m considering infraorbitals without OD (or maybe with just upper eyelid fat grafts instead of full on OD etc.) hard to know what to do first. Also the amount of underwhelming did results suck. Wrap around jaw implants seems to be the only consistent improvement but risks looking uncanny if dimensions are too much. So much to consider with these surgeries :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
just put before and after pictures on photofeeler or a "fast paced" dating app and compare, looks very unnatural after

Looks like a recessed, abused dog tbqhngldedsrs

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
it was a big mistake posting this anything after 6 months of surgery