Rate @Titbot's eyes after surgery

Why does he look bloated in after or is it just lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
upper lateral lid of left eye is lower than the right. did titbot get another surgery after he went into the ER?

• +1
Bruh don’t say anything about the surgery
Why don't people want to disclose details of their surgeries?
Never understood this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Jason Voorhees
Why don't people want to disclose details of their surgeries?
Never understood this
Surgeons raise their prices when they see their names on these kind of foruma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7098
he should tell us so we can avoid him jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6217 and 13 others
according to that logic Eppley should charge 50k for implants since he's basically mentioned everyday
surgeons may raise their price when they have more clients, there's 1% of the userbase that will get any surgery, the rest rot

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Pumanator, Acromegaly_Chad and 5 others
Personally, I sadly think it's a descension. Uncanny, lost harmony and now just looks Indonesian instead of Indian.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Anchor_Ship, Preoximerianas and 14 others
according to that logic Eppley should charge 50k for implants since he's basically mentioned everyday
He does 50 k worth of implants on a regular basis lol

Looks fake and uncanny because it's asymmetric and the right eye has much more UEE. Yet another one to end in the dustbin of looksmaxxing history because he fell for the hunter eye meme. Sorry to say, but fixing eyes is EXTREMELY difficult. I'm convinced that a lateral canthopexy plus some eyebrow lowering would have produced a cheaper, more natural result.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Preoximerianas, .👽. and 10 others
Looks fake and uncanny because it's asymmetric and the right eye has much more UEE. Yet another one to end in the dustbin of looksmaxxing history because he fell for the hunter eye meme. Sorry to say, but fixing eyes is EXTREMELY difficult. I'm convinced that a lateral canthopexy plus some eyebrow lowering would have produced a cheaper, more natural result.
Also his palpebral fissure length was significantly decreased which is a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Lol you don’t know shit. I’m still 3 weeks post op. Having eye assymetry is normal what matters most is the lower lid not being to high on the iris. A lot of models have a slight Ptosis from forward grown supras. Eyes shouldn’t be two perfect symmetrical slits instead should be expressive and inviting with depth and character

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Pumanator and Jason Voorhees
Lol you don’t know shit. I’m still 3 weeks post op. Having eye assymetry is normal what matters most is the lower lid not being to high on the iris. A lot of models have a slight Ptosis from forward grown supras. Eyes shouldn’t be two perfect symmetrical slits instead should be expressive and inviting with depth and character
Maybe it's the light man but to me it looks fake and uncanny, cannot exactly point out why though. Hope the best for you eye surgery is mostly irreversible

• +1
should of just waiting for swelling to subside before posting in that case because people are going to judge you based on what youre currently showing us

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees and Titbot
Sorry bro, but you're coping. You want us to tell you it's good so you can convince yourself, but it's not. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Acromegaly_Chad and Titbot
Maybe it's the light man but to me it looks fake and uncanny, cannot exactly point out why though. Hope the best for you eye surgery is mostly irreversible
Muh yeah uncanny

Attachments

• E4AFDD60-92FE-4FFA-B86E-995335A88383.jpeg
    E4AFDD60-92FE-4FFA-B86E-995335A88383.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 238
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
What's the best method for eyebrow lowering?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, .👽., Deleted member 7419 and 5 others
he does look better tho. It may be shit results but his eye area wasnt good before

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and CursedOne
he does look better tho. It may be shit results but his eye area wasnt good before
To be fair, the befores are under horrible lighting. Here's a better comparison.

Ba

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and CursedOne
How did your family react to your transformation ?

Trannymaxxed

Nicholas cage laughing

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others
nigga is still swollen can't judge, seems like an improvmnt

The after is uncanny but all around the eye is swollen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Jason Voorhees
only judging those 2 side, the after is better and there is clearly still some swelling in the after

Attachments

• 118354A6-9622-4017-918F-B8A3EB847E26.jpeg
    118354A6-9622-4017-918F-B8A3EB847E26.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 169
  • 20671B0D-0115-482E-B3B1-3A5EF1DD7E40.jpeg
    20671B0D-0115-482E-B3B1-3A5EF1DD7E40.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 101
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Jason Voorhees
Your orbital decompression was a success. Your eyes became deepset. One day I hope I can also undergo orbital decompression . But your other surgery for your eyes made your eyes assymetric as one of your upper eyelid is still visible.
Can you pm me about surgeon, price etc,.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, .👽., oatmeal and 2 others
Your orbital decompression was a success. Your eyes became deepset. One day I hope I can also undergo orbital decompression . But your other surgery for your eyes made your eyes assymetric as one of your upper eyelid is still visible.
Can you pm me about surgeon, price etc,.
Jfl Im still swollen , my supras came forward when that happens all of a sudden you get temp brow ptosis. One eye healed faster then the other

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
OD is a cope unless you have hold orbitals bones

• +1
Jfl Im still swollen , my supras came forward when that happens all of a sudden you get temp brow ptosis
I have gigachad browridge and very strong glabella but I still dont have hunter eyes. Now i understand it is due to the fact that I have slight bulging eyes. I hope I will get hunter eyes after orbital decompression. Please pm me abouut your surgeon. I said I consider your surgery to be success.

• +1
no eye surgery for his pheno tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin and john2
eye surgery?? tbh, waste of money

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees, gamma and 2 others
I have gigachad browridge and very strong glabella but I still dont have hunter eyes. Now i understand it is due to the fact that I have slight bulging eyes. I hope I will get hunter eyes after orbital decompression. Please pm me abouut your surgeon. I said I consider your surgery to be success.
Browridge doesn't mean shit tho. Its supraorbital rim prominence that pulls the fat forward for hooded hunter eyes.

Shimansky has an insane Browridge but still his eyes aren't hooded

3C7FA64C B7C5 4020 AFD9 94702F9A0E9F

This is why Barrett has higher brows and relatively weak glabellar projection, but still has hooded eyes due to very prominent rims:
22B6EA13 BE77 411F 8EF8 281CCAF54C5A

Orbital decompression won't hood ur eyes or improve them significantly unless u have good orbital bones. Having good supras is crucial here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and Deleted member 4430
This hunter eyes obsession is one of the most stupid things ever.

Yeah get hunter eyes so that people don't make eye contact with you anymore smh.

I'd rather have Zach cox eye area.

Also op still looks indian.

I can't tell if he looks better now or better before, but either way good luck getting girls to make eye contact with you now because of ur eyes.

Also don't you live in India?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
This hunter eyes obsession is one of the most stupid things ever.

Yeah get hunter eyes so that people don't make eye contact with you anymore smh.

I'd rather have Zach cox eye area.

Also op still looks indian.

I can't tell if he looks better now or better before, but either way good luck getting girls to make eye contact with you now because of ur eyes.

Also don't you live in India?
@Titbot 's from the US bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
@Titbot 's from the US bro
Even worse now he will just be considered a terrorist with those eyes like me as well

He doesn't look worse though and doesn't look better.

Just looks like he now is visibly angry 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6217, Acromegaly_Chad and 5 others
  • +1
Even worse now he will just be considered a terrorist with those eyes like me as well

He doesn't look worse though and doesn't look better.

Just looks like he now is visibly angry 24/7
You are so low Iq you should just fucking rope. My friend is 6 Psl and his gf is a Stacy and she even said your friend eyes look better despite being swollen. Holy fuck are your copes. Curries in general do not have deep set eyes. I do not look curry at all. You are so low IQ dog shit curry Brain dead get a shotgun and kys Zach Cox has more orbitals bones then even me. Imagine thinking I look HAPA when I don’t have a medial epicantho. Having a masculine eye area is what women find attractive you brain dead ape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Jason Voorhees