Rate @Titbot's eyes after surgery

Even worse now he will just be considered a terrorist with those eyes like me as well

He doesn't look worse though and doesn't look better.

Just looks like he now is visibly angry 24/7
Muh terrorist eyes. Jfl bitches will have their hands cuts of by this nigga and suck his dick because his eyes look so good

Attachments

• 03F5BC67-083F-4F52-9192-8D7F2457E1DA.png
    03F5BC67-083F-4F52-9192-8D7F2457E1DA.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 146
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma and Jason Voorhees
butched..why the fck this nigga got a nose job..fell for the hunter eyes meme too..he only needed LL
What’s LL precious?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees
leg lengthening
something no one is ever gonna do here
A few users have got LL on the other forum.Its very expensive and invasive but it's not a pipedream surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9670
A few users have got LL on the other forum.Its very expensive and invasive but it's not a pipedream surgery.
on lookism?

Browridge doesn't mean shit tho. Its supraorbital rim prominence that pulls the fat forward for hooded hunter eyes.

Shimansky has an insane Browridge but still his eyes aren't hooded

View attachment 1279692View attachment 1279693

This is why Barrett has higher brows and relatively weak glabellar projection, but still has hooded eyes due to very prominent rims:
View attachment 1279694View attachment 1279695

Orbital decompression won't hood ur eyes or improve them significantly unless u have good orbital bones. Having good supras is crucial here
I think you need both deepset eyes and prominent rims

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Jason Voorhees
You are so low Iq you should just fucking rope. My friend is 6 Psl and his gf is a Stacy and she even said your friend eyes look better despite being swollen. Holy fuck are your copes. Curries in general do not have deep set eyes. I do not look curry at all. You are so low IQ dog shit curry Brain dead get a shotgun and kys Zach Cox has more orbitals bones then even me. Imagine thinking I look HAPA when I don’t have a medial epicantho. Having a masculine eye area is what women find attractive you brain dead ape.

Calm down holy fuck.

You are so detached from reality you need a therapist.

You still look curry even with that eye srea, I didn't say hapa at all.

You're calling me low iq but I didn't even compare you to Zach cox. You lack reading comprehension skills.

I'm no longer replying to you after this response, you clearly need help from a therapist. I hope you get it.

All the best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Anchor_Ship, Warlow and 7 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 6531 and Ryan
Looks like a bird now tbh
Angry bird clay chase

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sal, Warlow, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Why?. can u elab. What's wrong with his eyes Ur a high iq cel
His eyes are insanely beady now. Undereyes are too full looking for his pheno and needs aegyo sals to look non aspie. Lacks lower lashes and eyebrow density which adds to aspie look. In desperate need of changing his curry coloring too. His eyeshape was also uncanny before but looked better than now, his eyeshape is bad for someone with giga undereyes (eyeshape and undereyes are well correlated). But more than anything needs pfl right now, which can be achieved with lateral canthopexy.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Are they? O'pry has insane eye shape but meh under eye support and droppy eyelids
I meant lower eyeshape not the upper.

• +1
Ah is that why lower eyelid retraction looks uncanny more often than not?
because the retraction only moves soft tissue, but people who have a good shape of lower lid and under eye support have projected bone there not only sagittally but also vertically. users have already talked about it here, most people need an infraorbital implant with vertical augmentation.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
because the retraction only moves soft tissue, but people who have a good shape of lower lid and under eye support have projected bone there not only sagittally but also vertically. users have already talked about it here, most people need an infraorbital implant with vertical augmentation.

Is it possible to predict the aesthetic result of the implant or does it just lift the lower eyelid up uncontrollably

• +1
Is it possible to predict the aesthetic result of the implant or does it just lift the lower eyelid up uncontrollably
pretty sure it can be predicted

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
idk tbh, ask someone in that thread or medialcanthuscel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
from indian to gipsy

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Acromegaly_Chad and Chadakin
Eyelids literally take 4 months to heal, unless he got surgery more than 4 months ago these are not the final results

it looks better except for the lower PFL which does overpower the benefits of the surgery. Maybe more healing will allow the swelling to go down and reveal the corner of the eyes again. Overall I don’t think you needed this surgery. I would have done infraorbital malar implants with a vertical saddle, the results are subtler but therefore more natural. @Titbot you can also always revise eyelids bigger with a blepharoplasty and then get infraorbital implants instead, but since incisions aren’t like a zipper it would have to be all at once in one operation since cutting the eyelids weakens them more and more each time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Jason Voorhees
Eyelids literally take 4 months to heal, unless he got surgery more than 4 months ago these are not the final results

it looks better except for the lower PFL which does overpower the benefits of the surgery. Maybe more healing will allow the swelling to go down and reveal the corner of the eyes again. Overall I don’t think you needed this surgery. I would have done infraorbital malar implants with a vertical saddle, the results are subtler but therefore more natural. @Titbot you can also always revise eyelids bigger with a blepharoplasty and then get infraorbital implants instead, but since incisions aren’t like a zipper it would have to be all at once in one operation since cutting the eyelids weakens them more and more each time.
Finally a decent and useful reply

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 13409
@Titbot 's from the US bro
It's so fucking over, srs. One of the saddest cases in looksmaxx history. I feel bad for bullying this tranny for all those years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 9670 and Chadakin
Calm down holy fuck.

You are so detached from reality you need a therapist.

You still look curry even with that eye srea, I didn't say hapa at all.

You're calling me low iq but I didn't even compare you to Zach cox. You lack reading comprehension skills.

I'm no longer replying to you after this response, you clearly need help from a therapist. I hope you get it.

All the best

You wanna do a mog battle on who looks more curry. You think your terrorist eyes are bad no it’s your donkey nose

• +1
From invisible to prime women to invisible to prime women

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 11758 and Acromegaly_Chad
From invisible to invisible tbh.

Also, OP is coping very hard. What makes it look uncanny is the very full undereye area and the asymmetric upper eyelids, don't really see how this should all be accounted to swelling.
It's doesn't matter jack shit what some random "stacy" btw said, women can't judge looks and will always virtue signal. Serious bluepill cope here my man.

Also, nose looks like a dick, better fix that dude.

But come back in a few months and I might give you a very different rating.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadakin
Its
From invisible to invisible tbh.

Also, OP is coping very hard. What makes it look uncanny is the very full undereye area and the asymmetric upper eyelids, don't really see how this should all be accounted to swelling.
It's doesn't matter jack shit what some random "stacy" btw said, women can't judge looks and will always virtue signal. Serious bluepill cope here my man.

Also, nose looks like a dick, better fix that dude.

But come back in a few months and I might give you a very different rating.

it’s a hematoma, it will go aya with time

• +1
From invisible without infrared radiation to invisible without ultraviolet radiation to blind grannies

..even if this dude actually ascended (surprise surprise, he didn't) he's still disqualified by even 5'5 average faced women just based on his height. People harping about whether it's gonna look good after swelling are missing the point. Even best case scenario, he improved very very marginally and dropped 50 grand to look like a Cambodian/taiwanese drug mule rape baby

Caucasian eyes simply don't and will never have that much underye tightness and volume, especially male caucasian eyes where the infraorbitals appear slightly recessed due to more saggitally developed frontal bone and mandible. Even Caucasoid skulls with robust zygos and orbitals don't have tight eyelids like that. He paid an arm and a leg to look like a Genghis Khan descendant. Boohoo

Even if this surgery turns out to be a success, the underyes is a relatively unimportant part of the eye area imo

He had every craniofacial flaw under the book and went with the most meme surgery ever lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Marsiere214, Warlow and 7 others
From invisible without infrared radiation to invisible without ultraviolet radiation to blind grannies

..even if this dude actually ascended (surprise surprise, he didn't) he's still disqualified by even 5'5 average faced women just based on his height. People harping about whether it's gonna look good after swelling are missing the point. Even best case scenario, he improved very very marginally and dropped 50 grand to look like a Cambodian/taiwanese drug mule rape baby

Caucasian eyes simply don't and will never have that much underye tightness and volume, especially male caucasian eyes where the infraorbitals appear slightly recessed due to more saggitally developed frontal bone and mandible. Even Caucasoid skulls with robust zygos and orbitals don't have tight eyelids like that. He paid an arm and a leg to look like a Genghis Khan descendant. Boohoo

Even if this surgery turns out to be a success, the underyes is a relatively unimportant part of the eye area imo

He had every craniofacial flaw under the book and went with the most meme surgery ever lmao
brutal

• +1
The under eyes is possibly the most important :dafuckfeels: lax lower lids give you bug eyes, bad infraorbitals cause cheek flatness, and it determines almost everything that is attractive about the eye, with the side orbital providing most of the rest, such as PFL and CT. The upper eye area is overrated here, the difference between great lower lids and bad lower lids can be 1-2 PSL. Having normal UEE is not even 1 PSL away from low set eyebrows and brow bone. You can pull off bad upper eyes, you cannot pull off bad lower eyes.

• +1
The under eyes is possibly the most important :dafuckfeels: lax lower lids give you bug eyes, bad infraorbitals cause cheek flatness, and it determines almost everything that is attractive about the eye, with the side orbital providing most of the rest, such as PFL and CT. The upper eye area is overrated here, the difference between great lower lids and bad lower lids can be 1-2 PSL. Having normal UEE is not even 1 PSL away from low set eyebrows and brow bone. You can pull off bad upper eyes, you cannot pull off bad lower eyes.
Under eyes rarely halo tho. O'pry doesn't have great eye support but his giga supras is what gives him that signature look. Bad under eyes is a huge falio but good under eyes dont halo very much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Administrator, Deleted member 14139 and 1 other person
Looks fake and uncanny because it's asymmetric and the right eye has much more UEE. Yet another one to end in the dustbin of looksmaxxing history because he fell for the hunter eye meme. Sorry to say, but fixing eyes is EXTREMELY difficult. I'm convinced that a lateral canthopexy plus some eyebrow lowering would have produced a cheaper, more natural result.
There is only one way to get more attractive eyes. Its a supraorbital implant to get more lateral and also forward projection to the orbitals. So far its very overlooked and unknown. Still i saw a result from jawsurgeryforum that mogged all taban before/afters so far.
Its the strong wide orbital bones that create a masculine eye area!

Male Custom Brow Bone Implant front view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A23ghskung, CursedOne, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
There is only one way to get more attractive eyes. Its a supraorbital implant to get more lateral and also forward projection to the orbitals. So far its very overlooked and unknown. Still i saw a result from jawsurgeryforum that mogged all taban before/afters so far.

View attachment 1283764
Elab on the lateral projection of supras. Why is that important?

Under eyes rarely halos tho. O'pry doesn't have great eye support but his giga supras is what gives him that signature look. Having bad under eyes is a huge falio but good under eyes dont halo very much.
That’s true and I agree but also it’s almost impossible to create halos from surgery unless it’s a jaw or zygo implant. The best way to looksmax is to get rid of halos and not create halos, otherwise you get unnatural features.

@Titbot btw I think ur surgery is fixable if you end up not liking it. I don’t think it’s a downgrade it’s just not the upgrade you expected. If you’re feeling upset about the results you still have options, don’t give up

• +1
Elab on the lateral projection of supras. Why is that important?
Not so much the projection, it’s about the width. The wider they are the higher chance of high PFL since PFL is directly limited by the width of the orbitals

• +1

View attachment 1283764
You can have all the bones in your eyes you want, if you eyes arent deepset you will still have bug eyes.

Wrong on many accounts. Bug eyes is a multifaceted issue due to multi-dimensional deficit in growth, NOT just due to bad underyes. It absolutely DOES NOT determine "almost everything that is attractive about the eye" lmao, that is utter nonsense. The most important aspects of the eye area is orbital width, eyeball size, eye color, orbital box compactness and eye brows. Orbital width is INDEPENDENT of orbital forward growth, so don't conflate the two. Dravidian phenotypes for example usually have simultaneously bad undereyes and narrow orbitals while having a very large PFL. You can have all of those completely independent of infraorbital saggital development, more examples being Sean Opry and David Gandy, who have definitively and universally attractive male eyes, bearing all of the essential constituents without good infra forward growth. Frontal bone shape, supraorbital compactness and width are infinitely more important than undereyes, which for most people is usually a matter of a lack of soft tissue volume. But the aforementioned traits are usually immutable I guess

Undereyes are definitely important, but whether they hold priority depends on how bad they are. Some people have EXTREME under eye hollowness with darkness and a very sunken look, which looks horrible. Technically, Gandy and Opry have retruded underyes, and both of them squint, but it's not really a major issue, and most people don't have deformed underyes.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Jason Voorhees
The most important aspects of the eye area is orbital width, eyeball size, eye color, orbital box compactness and eye brows. Orbital width is INDEPENDENT of orbital forward growth, so don't conflate the two. Dravidian phenotypes for example usually have simultaneously bad undereyes and narrow orbitals while having a very large PFL.
Isn't pfl related to Orbital width?

Isn't pfl related to Orbital width?
Honestly, I've seen enough people with all kinds of orbital sizes WITH big AND small PFL which makes me rule this out. That's empirical evidence that they're not corollary, but perhaps correlative. One model that comes to mind with an overall narrow face (and thus inevitably accordingly narrow orbital box) is Louis Solywoda. Huge PFL and very narrow midface. Also, the existence of women pretty much proves this wrong since men don't really have bigger PFL than women

• +1
Reactions: Swee98 and Jason Voorhees
Honestly, I've seen enough people with all kinds of orbital sizes WITH big AND small PFL which makes me rule this out. That's empirical evidence that they're not corollary, but perhaps correlative. One model that comes to mind with an overall narrow face (and thus inevitably accordingly narrow orbital box) is Louis Solywoda. Huge PFL and very narrow midface. Also, the existence of women pretty much proves this wrong since men don't really have bigger PFL than women
Titbot should have addressed his short face syndrome first and foremost. Tho it looks like he has a squareish jaw it looks short and small, like the jaw of a 13 year old instead of a grown up man.

You looked great before mate. You still look good. You have more than enough looks to be successful in life, whether it's career or girls. I feel like your return on investment for appearance from this point onwards is relatively lower, focussing on other aspects of life is what you should be doing from now on.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 12270
Titbot should have addressed his short face syndrome first and foremost. Tho it looks like he has a squareish jaw it looks short and small, like the jaw of a 13 year old instead of a grown up man.
0C2C324D F9BB 48A8 BAF9 AAD66FB72033
CD4F5198 1119 4244 A466 411B57CC3DE6
4BF9C2B0 0A65 49B1 810C 3891A3481FF6

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 14139