Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Low tier HTB

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Mid tier HTB

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • High tier HTB / Staceylite

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
Cope. Even in the West she is top 10%. There's no fucking way she is average.

Average girl at 27 years old in England is an overweight bimbo.
Didn’t say she’s average. She’s mtb (average is like a 2/10, Much lower)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and SecularIslamist
Looks bad. Its just skin n hair for her looks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ricky212, pig_face and SecularIslamist
Didn’t say she’s average. She’s mtb (average is like a 2/10, Much lower)
Get help schizo.

Looks bad. Its just skin n hair for her looks
Absolute cope. Her face is good/cute looking and neotonous. Some guys don't like this type - fine. But you can't say she's 'bad-looking' at all.

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos

She is above average but nothing special like 6/10. Mostly saved by fair skin.
The UK is the ugliest country in the West so won't compare with that

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Get help schizo.

Absolute cope. Her face is good/cute looking and neotonous. Some guys don't like this type - fine. But you can't say she's 'bad-looking' at all.
she looks ok but not my type. She is "aunt" to me. she is just skin n hair halo. when her collagen is gone she is gonna be 40yo hag look

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Jfl "1%". I follow finer Bengali foids on IG than that. Y'all gotta stop thinking lighter skin = more attractive

No way hahahahaha drunk 30s chavs are not the average western girl

she would get brutally fogged in any mainland european country

I get it "haha poojeeta" etc., but let's not exaggerate, she's decently average and by no means ugly. High tier MTB sounds about right, definitely would.

• +1
Jfl "1%". I follow finer Bengali foids on IG than that. Y'all gotta stop thinking lighter skin = more attractive
I don't. Her face wins it more than skin. Ofc lighter skin is better looking than shitskin, however if I wanted to pick a pale women with vitiligo conditions like Khaleda Zia I could've.

Post them. A lot of people have said this but haven't posted a single girl. I expect some slutty whore.
No way hahahahaha drunk 30s chavs are not the average western girl

she would get brutally fogged in any mainland european country
White girl age like shit. Mainland Europe ofc mogs dirty British slags but not my point.

Anyway nigga, if I doctored that photo to make her sluttier, put a Turkish flag and changed name to Tugba you would be simping for days.

? The average woman includes old grannies, etc.

You’re probably thinking average of the dating pool but that’s not what I mean. 5/10 =/= avg.

• JFL
I don't. Her face wins it more than skin. Ofc lighter skin is better looking than shitskin, however if I wanted to pick a pale women with vitiligo conditions like Khaleda Zia I could've.

View attachment 2744721

Post them. A lot of people have said this but haven't posted a single girl. I expect some slutty whore.

White girl age like shit. Mainland Europe ofc mogs dirty British slags but not my point.

Anyway nigga, if I doctored that photo to make her sluttier, put a Turkish flag and changed name to Tugba you would be simping for days.

I already said she is alright looking, but you just have a bias against white women. And a bias towards muslim women.

I'm not a retard nigga I know phenos, her face is too round and convex to be a turk, turks have mix of flat and sharp features. plus her skin has the curry green/yellow.

I can't believe you think everyone can't tell different ethnics apart.

View attachment 2744344

She actually skipped me (brutal). It is OLD but I thought I'd still be able to attract these girls since her average option is a $5 a day, 5'4 rickshaw driver. But anyway I know for sure I can get similar of maybe slightly below her looks via arranged marriage.

I know some of you niggas hate curry girls so you will automatically subtract 1 PSL because of that flag on her bio. But try to be objective and pretend it was a Colombian flag instead.

@Mixed Slayer @lightskinbengali @Zer0/∞
The hell you saying without make up and filter she's like 6.5 average women

• JFL
As long as she's mtb+ or my looksmatch, I am satisfied. Don't care what race with the exception being really darker skin races tbh

Also OP I can tell you don't go on dates with women IRL because you cannot see through how they would look IRL without the filters and faceapping

• JFL
? The average woman includes old grannies, etc.

You’re probably thinking average of the dating pool but that’s not what I mean. 5/10 =/= avg.
Are you retarded. Since when were grannies included in a rating scale?

I already said she is alright looking, but you just have a bias against white women. And a bias towards muslim women.
Yes I have a bias this bias is my preference
I'm not a retard nigga I know phenos, her face is too round and convex to be a turk, turks have mix of flat and sharp features. plus her skin has the curry green/yellow.

I can't believe you think everyone can't tell different ethnics apart.
Here's the thing: there is a massive overlap between browns and when you have a billion people in South Asia ofc some will look MENA, and on rare occasions some even chink/chinkjeet (Sunil Chettri) and some med-passing (Hitrikh Roshan).

But Turks and some Arabs are some of the most genetically diverse people from white passing to curry passing. So homogenousing them and saying they have this or that facial features and hue in their skin tone, isn't wrong, it's generally correct actually, but it's not always correct.

View attachment 2744344

She actually skipped me (brutal). It is OLD but I thought I'd still be able to attract these girls since her average option is a $5 a day, 5'4 rickshaw driver. But anyway I know for sure I can get similar of maybe slightly below her looks via arranged marriage.

I know some of you niggas hate curry girls so you will automatically subtract 1 PSL because of that flag on her bio. But try to be objective and pretend it was a Colombian flag instead.

@Mixed Slayer @lightskinbengali @Zer0/∞
I have seen better looking women than her in the streets of gulshan but unfortunately they wear dresses like sluts so yeah i will also choose her

• Hmm...
Also OP I can tell you don't go on dates with women IRL because you cannot see through how they would look IRL without the filters and faceapping
No I don't go on dates with any femcel.like you. But I love and walk past some of the most diverse communities. I know what I'm talking about.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
The irony is a 6.5 rated average women has more 8 bfs than average
I still remember there was a girl like that in our class who was caught having 10 bfs

• Woah
Are you retarded. Since when were grannies included in a rating scale?
they are not part of any rating scale. They do affect or fall into any of the categories like Beckie’s and do not sway what each number (x/10) means.

But “averageness” means just that - that which is in the middle. Therefore it is not a rating. Like I said, 5/10 =/= average

The irony is a 6.5 rated average women has more 8 bfs than average
Post girls that mog her. I think she's the most attractive Bengali I've come across. I'm surprised she's in Bangladesh.

She has her foid senses on, because she's clearly browsing for people in western countries and not BD.

Here's the thing: there is a massive overlap between browns and when you have a billion people in South Asia ofc some will look MENA, and on rare occasions some even chink/chinkjeet (Sunil Chettri) and some med-passing (Hitrikh Roshan).

But Turks and some Arabs are some of the most genetically diverse people from white passing to curry passing. So homogenousing them and saying they have this or that facial features and hue in their skin tone, isn't wrong, but it's not always correct.
Hitrikh Roshan is NOT med passing. He would get called a gypsy

There is a little bit of overlap with them(South Asian curries), but there is a bigger overlap with MENA with Southern Europe (Yes, even in places like Yemen)

You are repeating the European supremacist lie that there is white people as a pure category while the browns are just a spectrum.

When in reality, Levantines, Maghrebis, Iranians and Turks resemble more Europeans than they do anyone from South Asia East of the Pashtun part

I have never once in my life mistaken someone from Bengal or India for being an actual Turk, maybe you will find a few curry looking kurds from turkey but they are rare even more rare than full gook looking turks

Last edited:
Post girls that mog her. I think she's the most attractive Bengali I've come across. I'm surprised she's in Bangladesh.

She has her foid senses on, because she's clearly browsing for people in western countries and not BD.
There were some but forgot their names 😢

Check out these Benglai foids' profiles

Yeah I know fakeup blah blah but they still fog the female in your OP and have way higher sex appeal. Too bad they're cumskin worshippers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and SecularIslamist
Hitrikh Roshan is NOT med passing. He would get called a gypsy
He's been called med-passing on some occasions. I wouldn't bat an eye lid if his name was Dimitrious or Marco.
There is a little bit of overlap with them(South Asian curries), but there is a bigger overlap with MENA with Southern Europe (Yes, even in places like Yemen)
How many MENA countries you been apart from Turkey? The overlap with Southern Europe applies with Turkey, sure. But rest of MENA, fuck no.
You are repeating the European supremacist lie that there is white people as a pure category while the browns are just a spectrum.

When in reality, Levantines, Maghrebis, Iranians and Turks resemble more Europeans than they do anyone from South Asia East of the Pashtun part
The variations between white people are far less than browns. This is absolutely true. Stop coping. Yes there are differences but the overlap between a slav and angloid is minor.

You are fucking gigacoping by saying Levantines, Maghrebis, Iranians and Turks resemble more European. You're not even any one of these yet you have the same peak inferiority complex as them. "Muh muh we are close to Europeans"

Top comment is "a lot of them look Indian" :lul::lul:

I have never once in my life mistaken someone from Bengal or India for being an actual Turk
I have been mistaken it nigga. My name sounds Turkic tho. Have you taken my quiz? Although you probably know half of them. Most didn't do well....

Check out these Benglai foids' profiles

Yeah I know fakeup blah blah but they still fog the female in your OP and have way higher sex appeal. Too bad they're cumskin worshippers
Slut pheno just as expected. Like I said if this girl wasn't wearing that south Asian attire and instead dressed like a slut, for most guys here they would automatically give her 1+ PSL.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Are you planning to marry anybody bhai?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and SecularIslamist
Are you planning to marrying anybody bhai?
No.... family is pressuring me but I'm not gonna do arranged. They tell me to find a Muslim girl, like at work - but don't understand last time I saw one was back in 2019.

• So Sad
He's been called med-passing on some occasions. I wouldn't bat an eye lid if his name was Dimitrious or Marco.

How many MENA countries you been apart from Turkey? The overlap with Southern Europe applies with Turkey, sure. But rest of MENA, fuck no.
Nigga...you do realize there are way to look non-white that doesn't involve you looking curry, right? You are just being confused by the skin color

Curries have distinct features because their genetics. They have convex faces, round heads, bulbous eyes and noses and wider jaws. they are bloated even when skinny

Take Nafris for example. Many of them look straight up black but take a group of 100 of them and a group of 100 italians and 100 indians the nafris would blend in better with the euros.

Mena people have those jewish rat faces while Turks have the northern chechen/geogrian version with a little bit of gook

Yes Syria definitely overlaps more with Greece, Italy and Portugal than it does with fucking India, Sri Lanka, or Bengal lmfao.

You are fucking gigacoping by saying Levantines, Maghrebis, Iranians and Turks resemble more European. You're not even any one of these yet you have the same peak inferiority complex as them. "Muh muh we are close to Europeans"

I have been mistaken it nigga. My name sounds Turkic tho. Have you taken my quiz? Although you probably know half of them. Most didn't do well....

Yes they do. I have been to Egypt, Tunis, Lebanon, Turkey and Cyprus. These people resemble more easily italians and greeks than the dozens of curries that live in my capital city.

Sullivan-Beirut.jpg

Syria-protests-007.jpg

YMPX5D5IIVO7HEQDLRST6YONPQ.jpg

Algeria%20protests%20Algiers.jpg

even dark skinned arabs dont look curry
cbc55c24-e519-43f8-a659-c01a8946940b.jpg

Bengal crowd

BANGLADESH-superJumbo.jpg

merlin_180790557_2a6ba4ed-fb49-4e60-8a15-9a015d3edb71-superJumbo.jpg

868e2b3326d14295875677ca8681bd4b_18.jpeg

Pakistan is the exception you often see a few white adjacent/mena looking curries why? because they are literally not curries but afghans

Southern Europe

I0000latqyHC7V_Q.jpg

260665.jpg

2012-09-15-crowd_chanting-Bloco.jpg

These people absolutely resemble more the average italian than the average curry. Iranians are the most curry looking MENA because they share the south asian dna. but for them its like 5-15%, while the averages for the nations of pakistan, bengal and india are 40%, 50% and 56%.

Last edited:
They tell me to find a Muslim girl, like at work - but don't understand last time I saw one was back in 2019.
Bengali women in the west are less religious and care a bit more about age, but it might be different in the UK. I'm sure you've heard this a bunch but honestly go for a girl in BD from a good family and check up on her past if possible.

• +1
Also SecularIslamist read a book about history and a book about genetics.

MENA and South Europe share roughly 70% identical dna with each other, while for South Asia they share only 30 and 25 percent with Europe and MENA, respectively

Or just look at a fucking map. Makes no sense for people from Morocco to look more like Bengalis 5000kms away an a river compared to Spaniards 18 kms away by raft

MENA people don't look white at all but they also do not look curry, it's only the Pashtuns in Pakistan that somehow confuse people, but these people aren't Indian and were never culturally part of the Indian sphere, they only become part of Pakistan because of British colonialism

Nigga...you do realize there are way to look non-white that doesn't involve you looking curry, right? You are just being confused by the skin color

Curries have distinct features because their genetics. They have convex faces, round heads, bulbous eyes and noses and wider jaws. they are bloated even when skinny
Curry population is 2 billion, MENA population is 490 million. Numerically there is probably a good 200 million "curries" (at least) that could pass as MENA. That's almost 40% of the "actual" MENA population.
Take Nafris for example. Many of them look straight up black but take a group of 100 of them and a group of 100 italians and 100 indians the nafris would blend in better with the euros.
No they wouldn't blend in with euros. W
Mena people have those jewish rat faces while Turks have the northern chechen/geogrian version with a little bit of gook
Turks are the most mixed people of the MENA stop mentioning these roaches so much! 😡

This is what happens when you rape east to west. You can get Nordic and curry passing. Who gives a fuck.
Yes Syria definitely overlaps more with Greece, Italy and Portugal than it does with fucking India, Sri Lanka, or Bengal lmfao.

Yes they do. I have been to Egypt, Tunis, Lebanon, Turkey and Cyprus. These people resemble more easily italians and greeks than the dozens of curries that live in my capital city.

Sullivan-Beirut.jpg

Syria-protests-007.jpg

YMPX5D5IIVO7HEQDLRST6YONPQ.jpg

Algeria%20protests%20Algiers.jpg

even dark skinned arabs dont look curry
cbc55c24-e519-43f8-a659-c01a8946940b.jpg

Bengal crowd

BANGLADESH-superJumbo.jpg

merlin_180790557_2a6ba4ed-fb49-4e60-8a15-9a015d3edb71-superJumbo.jpg

868e2b3326d14295875677ca8681bd4b_18.jpeg

Pakistan is the exception you often see a few white adjacent/mena looking curries why? because they are literally not curries but afghans

Southern Europe

I0000latqyHC7V_Q.jpg

260665.jpg

2012-09-15-crowd_chanting-Bloco.jpg
These pictures mean nothing. Because I'm talking about curries who are outliers. God, you love strawmanning or do you genuinely just not understand what I'm saying?
These people absolutely resemble more the average italian than the average curry. Iranians are the most curry looking MENA because they share the south asian dna. but for them its like 5-15%, while the averages for the nations of pakistan, bengal and india are 40%, 50% and 56%.
This is the biggest cope. You are just like them :lul::lul::lul:

Literally everyone in the comments are saying they look Indian, even other Iranians are saying it's pathetic to say they look Italian.

Also SecularIslamist read a book about history and a book about genetics.

MENA and South Europe share roughly 70% identical dna with each other, while for South Asia they share only 30 and 25 percent with Europe and MENA, respectively

Or just look at a fucking map. Makes no sense for people from Morocco to look more like Bengalis 5000kms away an a river compared to Spaniards 18 kms away by raft

MENA people don't look white at all but they also do not look curry, it's only the Pashtuns in Pakistan that somehow confuse people, but these people aren't Indian and were never culturally part of the Indian sphere, they only become part of Pakistan because of British colonialism
DNA means jack shit, it's what you look like in the outside. Genetic recombination is a bitch for some MENA and curries when they look nothing like their parents anyway.

I get you're offended by me saying MENAs are curry (even tho you're not MENA). I understand. They don't want to be perceived as curry and get offended. But it's a reality that many of them will be sometimes mistaken as it rather than EUROPEAN JFLLLL :lul:

Bengali women in the west are less religious and care a bit more about age, but it might be different in the UK. I'm sure you've heard this a bunch but honestly go for a girl in BD from a good family and check up on her past if possible.
In UK they are more religious. I would even say more than in BD. Most are from Syleht which explains why...

Yeah I know arranged is easier for me but honestly I've always said no to it, and don't want a freshy.

• +1
Curry population is 2 billion, MENA population is 490 million. Numerically there is probably a good 200 million "curries" (at least) that could pass as MENA. That's almost 40% of the "actual" MENA population.
That's not true because the vast majority of curries, are the extreme brown variety. Look at a population density map of South Asia. Dravidian DNA is by far the majority. And northern ones don't either look like mena

No they wouldn't blend in with euros. W
Didn't say they would but they would better than any South Asia country retard.
main-qimg-1089d0a590c90b6715c4481be2608104

MENA and South Europe are extremely genetically close, the coloring is the biggest difference
Literally everyone in the comments are saying they look Indian, even other Iranians are saying it's pathetic to say they look Italian.
On a second look the first 3 sets look extremely curry passing.

You can argue they look halfway between white curries/pakistanis and sicilians but they absolutely do not look like the median indian phenotype.

The average normie is used to bollywood white washing, curries look way closer to Aziz Ansari than they do like Nick Jonas wife (who herself would barely pass in Iran)

Because I'm talking about curries who are outliers. God, you love strawmanning or do you genuinely just not understand what I'm saying?

This is the biggest cope. You are just like them :lul::lul::lul:

I can speak about mena outliers. As a % there are more MENA that look European than South Asians that look MENA.

A good 35% of Turkey, 25% of Lebanon, 15% of Syria, Palestine, Jordan and 10% of Algeria and Tunisia would pass in Southern Europe.

DNA means jack shit, it's what you look like in the outside. Genetic recombination is a bitch for some MENA and curries when they look nothing like their parents anyway.

I get you're offended by me saying MENAs are curry (even tho you're not MENA). I understand. They don't want to be perceived as curry and get offended. But it's a reality that many of them will be sometimes mistaken as it rather than EUROPEAN JFLLLL :lul:
Genetics do matter retard.

They are not curries, you can't comprehend there are different flavors of shitskins.

Curry shitskin variety
MENA shitskin variety
etc etc

You wouldn't say nigerian niggers look curry would you? why say that of Moroccans. You wouldn't say chinese ethnics look curry why say it of the lebanese

Makes no sense why curries want to lump themselves with MENA, it's pathetic, the curry and the mena phenotype have no overlap except in the extremes

That's not true because the vast majority of curries, are the extreme brown variety. Look at a population density map of South Asia. Dravidian DNA is by far the majority. And northern ones don't either look like mena

Didn't say they would but they would better than any South Asia country retard.
main-qimg-1089d0a590c90b6715c4481be2608104
MENA and South Europe are extremely genetically close, the coloring is the biggest difference
Again DNA means jack shit people look different to their parents. I'm not talking about Dravidian niggers. I'm specifically talking about the MENA passing curries and the curry passing MENAs. Why do you deny this

On a second look the first 3 sets look extremely curry passing.

You can argue they look halfway between white curries/pakistanis and sicilians but they absolutely do not look like the median indian phenotype.

The average normie is used to bollywood white washing, curries look way closer to Aziz Ansari than they do like Nick Jonas wife (who herself would barely pass in Iran)
What makes you think I'm talking about Aziz Ansari when I say MENA-passing curry?!?!

I can speak about mena outliers. As a % there are more MENA that look European than South Asians that look MENA.

A good 35% of Turkey, 25% of Lebanon, 15% of Syria, Palestine, Jordan and 10% of Algeria and Tunisia would pass in Southern Europe.

A 25% European-passing Lebanese.

Genetics do matter retard.

They are not curries, you can't comprehend there are different flavors of shitskins.

Curry shitskin variety
MENA shitskin variety
etc etc

You wouldn't say nigerian niggers look curry would you? why say that of Moroccans. You wouldn't say chinese ethnics look curry why say it of the lebanese

Makes no sense why curries want to lump themselves with MENA, it's pathetic, the curry and the mena phenotype have no overlap except in the extremes
You just haven't seen enough curries. The fact that you mention 'median' phenotype, Azis Ansari and pick photos from rallies is just evidence of this.

Also Nigerians are "black" and Chinese are "yellow gooks". They cannot look "brown".

Brown includes all MENA and south Asian and even your beloved Latino countries too, one of my paki friends looks like Sergio Aguero and another we used to call Di Maria.

In UK they are more religious. I would even say more than in BD. Most are from Syleht which explains why...

Yeah I know arranged is easier for me but honestly I've always said no to it, and don't want a freshy.
If you come to BD you can easily pull up some top class girls if you go with arranged marriage but searching for girls by dating will be quite difficult because most you will find will numerically be whores

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and SecularIslamist
Again DNA means jack shit people look different to their parents. I'm not talking about Dravidian niggers. I'm specifically talking about the MENA passing curries and the curry passing MENAs. Why do you deny this

What makes you think I'm talking about Aziz Ansari when I say MENA-passing curry?!?!

View attachment 2744811

A 25% European-passing Lebanese.

You just haven't seen enough curries. The fact that you mention 'median' phenotype, Azis Ansari and pick photos from rallies is just evidence of this.

Also Nigerians are "black" and Chinese are "yellow gooks". They cannot look "brown".

Brown includes all MENA and south Asian and even your beloved Latino countries too, one of my paki friends looks like Sergio Aguero and another we used to call Di Maria.
People look more like their parents than they do like the average person retard meaning genetics do fucking matter especially in parents who are genetically similar.

Never said Ansari was the average

Nigga I already posted crowds you are delusional if you think those lebanese people don't have a minimum 1 in 5 instance of a euro passing pheno.

Also you trying to link all the "browns" together is a hilarious cope. A Latino is a brown pheno same for jungle Asians, Latinos are seen as somewhere between meds and natives while jungle asians are not seen as curries, Arabs and Turks however, have a large percentage of people who are closer to euros than the browns

People look more like their parents than they do like the average person retard meaning genetics do fucking matter especially in parents who are genetically similar.

Never said Ansari was the average
You literally said median phenotype, used ansari as an example and posted and crowds and again assuming I'm talking about the average person. And most of the time I'm not even talking about Indians per se (unless you meannorth Indian).
Nigga I already posted crowds you are delusional if you think those lebanese people don't have a minimum 1 in 5 instance of a euro passing pheno.

Also you trying to link all the "browns" together is a hilarious cope. A Latino is a brown pheno same for jungle Asians, Latinos are seen as somewhere between meds and natives while jungle asians are not seen as curries,
I will post another quiz shwoing some curry-passing Arabs/Turks, MENA-passing pakis, curry/MENA-passing Latinos you will see most people won't be able to tell apart most of them in most cases. Why? Because there is an OVERLAP far higher than euros. Absolute cope.
Arabs and Turks however, have a large percentage of people who are closer to euros than the browns
Absolute pathetic dog you are. It's just fucking embarrassing at this stage. It's okay to say this here I guess, don't say this in public when you're in a white country. When you're in one of these countries - ofc it's music to their ears when someone says they look like the "superior" Europeans.

You literally said median phenotype, used ansari as an example and posted and crowds and again assuming I'm talking about the average person. And most of the time I'm not even talking about Indians per se (unless you meannorth Indian).
The curry pheno spectrum is massive, if you exclude Pashtuns (that if you look at a crowd of pakistan, stand out a LOT in looks) the MENA adjacents are small. Again, brown + non-white =! arab
I will post another quiz shwoing some curry-passing Arabs/Turks, MENA-passing pakis, curry/MENA-passing Latinos you will see most people won't be able to tell apart most of them in most cases. Why? Because there is an OVERLAP far higher than euros. Absolute cope.
Levantines, Turks and Iranians absolutely do have more instances of Euro adjacent phenos than do South Asians have of MENA adjacent ones

Even if you talk about exceptions its still in the favor of the sand people
Absolute pathetic dog you are. It's just fucking embarrassing at this stage. It's okay to say this here I guess, don't say this in public when you're in a white country. When you're in one of these countries - ofc it's music to their ears when someone says they look like the "superior" Europeans.
STFU I am not a racist. So shit doesn't effect me. I am a proud ethnic.

Stop the shitskin inferiority complex my currynigger, I already explained that majority of Arabs, Turks and Iranians don't pass anywhere, the few that do, pass in like 3-5 of the southern countries )

The only qualm I have is lumping arabs/turks/persians with the entirety of south asia as a brown category.

Fitzpatrick IV is the average in curryland. Indian facial features are also extremely far from west asian ones

The curry pheno spectrum is massive, if you exclude Pashtuns (that if you look at a crowd of pakistan, stand out a LOT in looks) the MENA adjacents are small. Again, brown + non-white =! arab
That's my point. But you're underestimating how small it is and you keep talking Indian pajeets lol.
Levantines, Turks and Iranians absolutely do have more instances of Euro adjacent phenos than do South Asians have of MENA adjacent ones

Even if you talk about exceptions its still in the favor of the sand people
Turks (in the West) I would absolutely agree. The rest of them.... Muh muh Kurds anyway.

Arabs/Iranians fuck no.
STFU I am not a racist. So shit doesn't effect me. I am a proud ethnic.

Stop the shitskin inferiority complex my currynigger, I already explained that majority of Arabs, Turks and Iranians don't pass anywhere, the few that do, pass in like 3-5 of the southern countries )

The only qualm I have is lumping arabs/turks/persians with the entirety of south asia as a brown category.

Fitzpatrick IV is the average in curryland. Indian facial features are also extremely far from west asian ones
It is YOU who have the inferiority complex. You have tons of Arabs, Turks, Kurds and Iranians complaining about being curry passing. I'm not even talking about how dark they are, some Arabs can be darker but still looks Arab rather than curry mainly gulf.

ANd I repeat: is this whore a curry or European passing Lebanese?

That's my point. But you're underestimating how small it is and you keep talking Indian pajeets lol.
I've meet dozens of Indians dude from my IRL life, white people here can tell them apart from Arabs easily because most of the Arabs here are sicilian passing christian palestinian and lebanese named Stanley.

If you are honestly going to tell me that one of the Christian mena phenos is the same spectrum as a Sri Lankan you have SFcel tier schizophrenia

It is YOU who have the inferiority complex. You have tons of Arabs, Turks, Kurds and Iranians complaining about being curry passing. I'm not even talking about how dark they are, some Arabs can be darker but still looks Arab rather than curry mainly gulf.
Yeah there are some. Iranians are by far the most curry looking MENA people. They have the South Asian DNA which explains the prevalence of curry phenos.

Any part of Turkey, even adjacent regions like Azerbajian, Armenia, Iraq; they have no indigenous curry phenos
ANd I repeat: is this whore a curry or European passing Lebanese?
View attachment 2744933
Looks pure blooded Arabic. The Curries don't have Jew pheno nor do they have the quadroon nigger one that is common in Arabs. Curries look bloated with bulbous eyes round heads, arabs have pizza heads, non-existent jaws (curries bone mog arabs to oblivion but their soft features are worse)

I've meet dozens of Indians dude from my IRL life, white people here can tell them apart from Arabs easily because most of the Arabs here are sicilian passing christian palestinian and lebanese named Stanley.
Dozens JFL. Try thousands. I can tell you've met only pajeets.
If you are honestly going to tell me that one of the Christian mena phenos is the same spectrum as a Sri Lankan you have SFcel tier schizophrenia
I'm not talking average pheno.... If I had a dollar for every time you misrepresented me holy fuk
Yeah there are some. Iranians are by far the most curry looking MENA people. They have the South Asian DNA which explains the prevalence of curry phenos.
Why do you concede Iranians can be curry passing but not the others. Even if the others are less curry passing it still exists. @deadmanwalking told me 25% are curry passing. Exaggeration but whatever it is, it's probably similar in gulf, about 12.5% in Levant / Egypt, and around 5% nafris / Turks.
Any part of Turkey, even adjacent regions like Azerbajian, Armenia, Iraq; they have no indigenous curry phenos
Fucking cope. I will make you eat your own words. I have no time to make another thread but will to prove my point.
Looks pure blooded Arabic. The Curries don't have Jew pheno nor do they have the quadroon nigger one that is common in Arabs. Curries look bloated with bulbous eyes round heads, arabs have pizza heads, non-existent jaws (curries bone mog arabs to oblivion but their soft features are worse)
This is pure cope. Whole fucking world wouldn't bat an eyelid if she was Indian never mind paki.

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Dozens JFL. Try thousands. I can tell you've met only pajeets.
I see dozens of curries. Per day. Pajeets? I see light, dark and pseduo chink curries
I'm not talking average pheno.... If I had a dollar for every time you misrepresented me holy fuk
If you are not talking about the average then why do insist on the pointless lump of curries and mena?

make it make sense, unless you have a crab in barrel mentality that want to drag the sand people down with the curries
This is pure cope. Whole fucking world wouldn't bat an eyelid if she was Indian never mind paki.
Maybe if someone has never seen sand people in their lives and they see the dark skinned ones they can be confused for a curry, but that's not what "passing" is in my eyes. Mia has Gulf Arabic pheno. Just like there are dozens of Syrians and Palestinians that could call themselves Italian and no one would bat an eye