Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Low tier HTB

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Mid tier HTB

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • High tier HTB / Staceylite

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
I see dozens of curries. Per day. Pajeets? I see light, dark and pseduo chink curries
Dozens is not enough. Like most immigrant communities they're are likely from one region even one village lmao.
If you are not talking about the average then why do insist on the pointless lump of curries and mena?
make it make sense, unless you have a crab in barrel mentality that want to drag the sand people down with the curries
It's not me who's dragging them down just look at the comments here and if you ever come to the UK you'll see the word "paki" is applied to everyone who is a shade of brown.
Maybe if someone has never seen sand people in their lives and they see the dark skinned ones they can be confused for a curry, but that's not what "passing" is in my eyes. Mia has Gulf Arabic pheno. Just like there are dozens of Syrians and Palestinians that could call themselves Italian and no one would bat an eye
End of conversation.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
wtf is this

fucking indiands mannn

Dozens is not enough. Like most immigrant communities they're are likely from one region even one village lmao.
They are not, I have talked and heard 5 different countries. I have seen thousands of curries in my life.
It's not me who's dragging them down just look at the comments here and if you ever come to the UK you'll see the word "paki" is applied to everyone who is a shade of brown.
i have never seen this I have heard British girls say they love Arabic and Turkish men. Despite Islam the curries are discretely handled from the Sands. again the Pakistanis that are Pashtun origin skew the numbers A LOT just like the Turks who are Kurds.

Fair enough, Mia does pass as curry but Gulf is my first guess. She is actually atypical looking for a Levantine Christian

They are not, I have talked and heard 5 different countries. I have seen thousands of curries in my life.
Dozens now thousands.
i have never seen this I have heard British girls say they love Arabic and Turkish men. Despite Islam the curries are discretely handled from the Sands. again the Pakistanis that are Pashtun origin skew the numbers A LOT just like the Turks who are Kurds.
Apart from London trust me there are hardly any MENA ppl in large numbers compared to curries. Fuck the cities I'm talking small towns which are curry e.g. Luton.

You can't just claim these "supposed pakis are just pashtuns" and these "supposed turks are just Kurds". This line of thinking although has some validity, but doesn't hold all the time.
Fair enough, Mia does pass as curry but Gulf is my first guess. She is actually atypical looking for a Levantine Christian
Finally admitted it. I will make you eat your words for above. But it's late at night and I'm going to wake up in 3 hours to wage slave.

Bye.

You can't just claim these "supposed pakis are just pashtuns" and these "supposed turks are just Kurds". This line of thinking although has some validity, but doesn't hold all the time.

This actually does make sense btw when you see how far genetically kurds are from turks and how far pashtuns are from punjabis, baloch or sihdi for example.
Finally admitted it. I will make you eat your words for above. But it's late at night and I'm going to wake up in 3 hours to wage slave.

Bye.
OK goodnight, but I admitted nothing, she can pass as western curry as an exception?

Off topic but … Today my bangladeshian coworker was complaining about Indian drivers in our city even he’s sick of trudeuas immigration policies . Based af tbh

keep coping shitskin pakis suck Indian cock every chance they get . Bangladeshians mog you inbred terrorists
shitskin paki is so ironic when u know damn well pakistanis are lighter in average than both countries u listed. :lul:

Also SecularIslamist read a book about history and a book about genetics.

MENA and South Europe share roughly 70% identical dna with each other, while for South Asia they share only 30 and 25 percent with Europe and MENA, respectively

Or just look at a fucking map. Makes no sense for people from Morocco to look more like Bengalis 5000kms away an a river compared to Spaniards 18 kms away by raft

MENA people don't look white at all but they also do not look curry, it's only the Pashtuns in Pakistan that somehow confuse people, but these people aren't Indian and were never culturally part of the Indian sphere, they only become part of Pakistan because of British colonialism
u do know that pakistan has more ethnic group than just pashtuns :lul: :lul:, first of all pashtuns themselves voted to be part of pakistan when they were asked to, second they are immigrants from around eastern afghanistan, many of our ethnic groups have barely lived along pakistanis but our diversity is what defines us

muh top 1% when 90% of my bengali cousins fog this.

shitskins see a foid with light hair and lose their sense of psl

• JFL
MENA people don't look white at all but they also do not look curry, it's only the Pashtuns in Pakistan that somehow confuse people, but these people aren't Indian and were never culturally part of the Indian sphere, they only become part of Pakistan because of British colonialism
"mena people" arent 1 ethnicity, dumbass. peninsular arabs absolutely do look curry. in fact pashtuns, punjabis and other north subcontental phenos mog arabs quite brutally on average.

its only the white adjacent levantines and some berbers who are somewhat good looking.

u do know that pakistan has more ethnic group than just pashtuns :lul: :lul:, first of all pashtuns themselves voted to be part of pakistan when they were asked to, second they are immigrants from around eastern afghanistan, many of our ethnic groups have barely lived along pakistanis but our diversity is what defines us
yes but theyre not curry different history culture genetics theyre iranic tribes that came from the caucasus. i know pakistan has many ethnic groups the country is named for them

"mena people" arent 1 ethnicity, dumbass. peninsular arabs absolutely do look curry. in fact pashtuns, punjabis and other north subcontental phenos mog arabs quite brutally on average.

its only the white adjacent levantines and some berbers who are somewhat good looking.
peninsular arabs don't look curry. they are darker though

also cope even the darkest arab from yemen or sudan mogs curries
IMG 4604

IMG 4605

pashtun and punjabi shouldnt even be put in the same sentence lmfaooo the former is not remotely a curry pheno

IMG 4606

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
i

i dont get using pics of crowds from india as example when they're obviously insanely looksminned with their facial hair and bodyfat %.
to address average pheno

• Hmm...
Built for Bosnian Aryan SS Handzar cocks

Dozens JFL. Try thousands. I can tell you've met only pajeets.

I'm not talking average pheno.... If I had a dollar for every time you misrepresented me holy fuk

Why do you concede Iranians can be curry passing but not the others. Even if the others are less curry passing it still exists. @deadmanwalking told me 25% are curry passing. Exaggeration but whatever it is, it's probably similar in gulf, about 12.5% in Levant / Egypt, and around 5% nafris / Turks.

Fucking cope. I will make you eat your own words. I have no time to make another thread but will to prove my point.

This is pure cope. Whole fucking world wouldn't bat an eyelid if she was Indian never mind paki.
Yet another Arab cope. Don’t listen to this guy how can you know how they look like when you don’t live near them?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
retard pakis are similar to north indians, nothing to do with south
Muhh trust me guys I’m not a filthy shitskin curry I’m totally different.

View attachment 2744344

She actually skipped me (brutal). It is OLD but I thought I'd still be able to attract these girls since her average option is a $5 a day, 5'4 rickshaw driver. But anyway I know for sure I can get similar of maybe slightly below her looks via arranged marriage.

I know some of you niggas hate curry girls so you will automatically subtract 1 PSL because of that flag on her bio. But try to be objective and pretend it was a Colombian flag instead.

@Mixed Slayer @lightskinbengali @Zer0/∞
Average Latina from the slums of La Paz Bolivia
View attachment 2744344

She actually skipped me (brutal). It is OLD but I thought I'd still be able to attract these girls since her average option is a $5 a day, 5'4 rickshaw driver. But anyway I know for sure I can get similar of maybe slightly below her looks via arranged marriage.

I know some of you niggas hate curry girls so you will automatically subtract 1 PSL because of that flag on her bio. But try to be objective and pretend it was a Colombian flag instead.

what would I be classified in India/Bangladesh?

IMG 3707

why does every post u make feel like bait to me
It's not bait bhai. If I make any curry related post here the knives come out not just for me but my genetic neighbours 🇵🇰🇮🇳🇲🇲🇳🇵

• JFL
why does every post u make feel like bait to me
Top 1% paki and top 1% Indian fog her ofc. We are not as high SMV as those two countries. However we have giga potential because of economymaxxing (more showers will be taken). Also out jaws are very good because of betel nut. Only problem is height!!!

• JFL
It's not bait bhai. If I make any curry related post here the knives come out not just for me but my genetic neighbours 🇵🇰🇮🇳🇲🇲🇳🇵
Top 1% paki and top 1% Indian fog her ofc. We are not as high SMV as those two countries. However we have giga potential because of economymaxxing (more showers will be taken). Also out jaws are very good because of betel nut. Only problem is height!!!
she isn't top 1% bangladeshi apart from maybe coloring.

you make the differences between countries and phenos sound much more clear cut than they really are. bangladesh has plenty muslims from bihar/up who pass in india. there's just too much intermixing throughout the subcontinent to make definitive statements like u do.

• Hmm...
she isn't top 1% bangladeshi apart from maybe coloring.

you make the differences between countries and phenos sound much more clear cut than they really are. bangladesh has plenty muslims from bihar/up who pass in india. there's just too much intermixing throughout the subcontinent to make definitive statements like u do.
The gay borders between Pak/India/Bangladesh were just based on religion. But if course, the bigger they were the more stretched over thousands of miles there were likely to be differences between them.

But I'm not saying they are clear cut at all and there is clear overlaps. In fact can't you see me arguing with @Manchild over multiple threads, when I say some MENAs are curry passing and vice versa. Something he denies because he's only seen Aziz Ansari Pajeets in the USA.

He's been called med-passing on some occasions. I wouldn't bat an eye lid if his name was Dimitrious or Marco.
hirthrik roshan is not med passing, Med coloring =/= med passing, he has med coloring sure his his facial features, (e.g. eyes and nose shape) are distinctly curry/south asian if i saw him on the street i would just assume he's a north indian despite his light skin and coloring eyes.

Still gl tho

• +1
hirthrik roshan is not med passing, Med coloring =/= med passing, he has med coloring sure his his facial features, (e.g. eyes and nose shape) are distinctly curry/south asian if i saw him on the street i would just assume he's a north indian despite his light skin and coloring eyes.

Still gl tho
Colouring is part of pheno. Btw I wouldn't have ever assumed he was med-passing, he looks more Iranid. Definitely not Arab of any variety.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Low mtb without frauding, darker bengalis can look better tbh

Also jfl at Islamic dating apps I couldn't marry a girl whom I met on one

Still gl tho
Btw what do you think footballer Pedro looks like? I always thought he could easily fit in Saudi or Egypt even.

• +1
The gay borders between Pak/India/Bangladesh were just based on religion. But if course, the bigger they were the more stretched over thousands of miles there were likely to be differences between them.

But I'm not saying they are clear cut at all and there is clear overlaps. In fact can't you see me arguing with @Manchild over multiple threads, when I say some MENAs are curry passing and vice versa. Something he denies because he's only seen Aziz Ansari Pajeets in the USA.
i've seen them i'm just saying more mena pass into the broadly mediterranean category with south europe than curries pass in the broadly mena category

Colouring is part of pheno. Btw I wouldn't have ever assumed he was med-passing, he looks more Iranid. Definitely not Arab of any variety.
nah not even persian, he distinctinly looks south asian. Coloring is a part of pheno but its not everything features play a role as well there's plenty of arabs and menas with white skin and coloring eyes that i wouldn't consider white passing because their actual features are still arab/MENA.

He simply looks like a north indian with fair skin and coloring eyes simple as that, and some south asians are actually med passing and i don't deny when they do for example salludon

i've seen them i'm just saying more mena pass into the broadly mediterranean category with south europe than curries pass in the broadly mena category
No way for entirety of MENA region. Yes more Turks do. Arabs, maybe Lebanese. Saudis? Hell no. Nafris? I don't feel look either, even the outliers. Btw I made a thread saying I got mistaken a couple of time as Moroccan when I visited... But look at guys like FML (algerian) who complain he gets mistaken as curry all the time. He looks gulf.

nah not even persian, he distinctinly looks south asian. Coloring is a part of pheno but its not everything features play a role as well there's plenty of arabs and menas with white skin and coloring eyes that i wouldn't consider white passing because their actual features are still arab/MENA.

He simply looks like a north indian with fair skin and coloring eyes simple as that, and some south asians are actually med passing and i don't deny when they do for example salludon
This is actually being discussed on Reddit jfl. Currently 17-10 in favour of No. But interesting to see comments as wel..

If I had three guesses. I would say he was Iranian (first), North Indian, than maybe Levantine or Turkish.

No way for entirety of MENA region. Yes more Turks do. Arabs, maybe Lebanese. Saudis? Hell no. Nafris? I don't feel look either, even the outliers. Btw I made a thread saying I got mistaken a couple of time as Moroccan when I visited... But look at guys like FML (algerian) who complain he gets mistaken as curry all the time. He looks gulf.

This is actually being discussed on Reddit jfl. Currently 17-10 in favour of No. But interesting to see comments as wel..

If I had three guesses. I would say he was Iranian (first), North Indian, than maybe Levantine or Turkish.

only iranians and saudis resemble slightly pakistanis or some levantines with the beduoin pheno

egyptians nafris etc are ethnic asf but they still overlap more with euros than curries because their ethnic features are negroid in nature

levantines from the coasts and the misc mena ethnicities like armenians and azeris dont have curry pheno either

i got mistaken for tunisian and egyptian as well most people haven't seen other races its not like the west

Last edited:
  • +1
only iranians and saudis resemble slightly pakistanis or some levantines with the beduoin pheno

egyptians nafris etc are ethnic asf but they still overlap more with euros than curries because their ethnic features are negroid in nature

levantines from the coasts and the misc mena ethnicities like armenians and azeris dont have curry pheno either
To average person this doesn't matter. Not everyone is analysing phenotypes or tracing their genetic history in their everyday life. And for the 100th time of lc average paki doesnt look like average Arab. Not even average paki looks like average Indian. I'm speaking about outliers from both groups. In very rare instances yes you'll see a Turk who is Indian passing. I even found one who looks 100% pajeet!

Anyway, hold on nigga I'll create my MENA/Curry V2 quiz at some point today. I've found so many curry-passing MENAs and so many MENA-passing curries. Randomers not celebrities. For your sake I'm gonna lump in some Latinas just so you get ragefeul when you mistake one of them as curry :lul:

If you get anything less than 10/10 you are in self denial.

To average person this doesn't matter. Not everyone is analysing phenotypes or tracing their genetic history in their everyday life. And for the 100th time of lc average paki doesnt look like average Arab. Not even average paki looks like average Indian. I'm speaking about outliers from both groups. In very rare instances yes you'll see a Turk who is Indian passing. I even found one who looks 100% pajeet!

Anyway, hold on nigga I'll create my MENA/Curry V2 quiz at some point today. I've found so many curry-passing MENAs and so many MENA-passing curries. Randomers not celebrities. For your sake I'm gonna lump in some Latinas just so you get ragefeul when you mistake one of them as curry :lul:

If you get anything less than 10/10 you are in self denial.
you can tell peoples pheno if you have seen every race and arent a sheltered boomer or someone from a village

i'm talking outliers too nigga there are mena looking people in southern europe especially italy and vice versa. their overlap is greater than betweeen south asia and mena. especially north africa has zero overlap with curry phenos.

you can tell peoples pheno if you have seen every race and arent a sheltered boomer or someone from a village

i'm talking outliers too nigga there are mena looking people in southern europe especially italy and vice versa. their overlap is greater than betweeen south asia and mena. especially north africa has zero overlap with curry phenos.
Wait for my quiz.... They are outliers for sure. But I suspect you're just gonna say I've gigacherrypicked 1 in a million Arabs to prove my point. Even though it just took me a few minutes searching on Facebook/ Twitter/ Google.

Wait for my quiz.... They are outliers for sure. But I suspect you're just gonna say I've gigacherrypicked 1 in a million Arabs to prove my point. Even though it just took me a few minutes searching on Facebook/ Twitter/ Google.
nigga i don't care about outliers. mena niggers post outliers to make you think berbers look like swedes and lebanese people and iranians are lost german tribes
😂

Cope. Even in the West she is top 10%. There's no fucking way she is average.

Average girl at 27 years old in England is an overweight bimbo.
this is literally a textbook mtb

• JFL
I wonder what percentage of Bengali women look like her, she's cute.

kinda looks like norah jones

Big boobas latina-like bengali htb

• +1
View attachment 2744344

shes gl but definitrly not above average in some european countries

• JFL