Rate Tyler Maher in this video (GOD OF SMV)

T

TimoT

Iron
This video is highly aesthetic

Maher be chilling:

What is the reason Tyler Maher isn’t getting praised like crazy on here. I see him sometimes but not like the main guy. Is he missing something in the eye area like thicker darker brows and PFL? Or is it the negative hooding he gets from the excess fat? Maybe the mouth area?

@Taylorswift morph him to the highest PSL like you do with your god morphs or anyone else @Rope2647

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@Deusmaximus knows what I am talking about. Instead we get to see Barrett a billion times on this site instead of Maher.

Dude looks like a gigachad morph of Justin Bieber

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBiceps, Deleted member 6111 and 3 others
Something about him just doesn’t look as striking as say someone like O’Pry, or Delon. I think it’s his midface ratio and skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 6402, 6485b025t and 4 others
Also OP this nigga is too hard to morph. I have to change his entire ratios which takes too long.

• So Sad
Reactions: TimoT
Sometimes I feel like every 20something yo from switzerland looks like that. (the ones that live in the rich cities, the mountainjews have a completely different build)

Maher be chilling:

What is the reason Tyler Maher isn’t getting praised like crazy on here. I see him sometimes but not like the main guy. Is he missing something in the eye area like thicker darker brows and PFL? Or is it the negative hooding he gets from the excess fat? Maybe the mouth area?

@Taylorswift morph him to the highest PSL like you do with your god morphs or anyone else @Rope2647

good front but probably subhuman side

good front but probably subhuman side

Unfrauded:

Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • Ugh..
Reactions: court monarch777
No ur coping look at Leo, brad pit, jermey Meeks all that matters is how your front looks
most of the time a woman is seeing ur side or 3/4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
This guy is top tier everything else is cope

• +1
most of the time a woman is seeing ur side or 3/4
Exactly so as long as you don’t have a sub human side profile it doesn’t matter

• Hmm...
Exactly so as long as you don’t have a sub human side profile it doesn’t matter
U know what I ment as long as u have a good front and a descent side profile you will be fine

Looks pretty average tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: some1h0peless
He's very good looking but in a sort of bland way, that is to say he's not particularly striking or memorable.
PSL 6 for sure though

• +1
Reactions: TimoT, tyronelite and 6485b025t
He’s just another stereotypical jock chad. The fashion industry wants unique, striking, memorable features. If you go to a casting call with 20 other models you better stand out from the rest

• +1
Reactions: TimoT
He’s just another stereotypical jock chad. The fashion industry wants unique, striking, memorable features. If you go to a casting call with 20 other models you better stand out from the rest

Yep he looks generic Chad. I seen guys like him so many times before.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Yep he looks generic Chad. I seen guys like him so many times before.

Generic chad has wider appeal than striking chad, hence why he does so well in Tinder experiments.

Maher be chilling:

I mog

Psl 7 - 7.5, one of the best looking men I have seen.

Low tier Chad Incel.