Reactions: Xangsane
14226.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface and Xangsane
Horseface

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, n0rthface, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Ethereal @failedeyearea @Biggdink @Enfant terrible @n0rthface @cloUder @thegoat @aBetterMii @sanchez451 @IThinkImAboutToROPE @nosemaxxing @Br0sk1 @noodlelover @LookmaxBlau @rydofx @Chadeep @qwertyqazqwerty @germanlooks @pslmogger523 @john2 @Hero of the Imperium @MikeMew'sBitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Tranny

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
Disgusting narrow long midface with a 1:1 chin to philtrum ratio.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
Disgusting narrow long midface with a 1:1 chin to philtrum ratio.
Why on earth did she ghost the poor chadlite, when he mogs her into oblivion?

Why on earth did she ghost the poor chadlite, when he mogs her into oblivion?
Extreme hypergamy. She has 10 other chads, with low self worth, lined up for her.

• So Sad
Extreme hypergamy. She has 10 other chads, with low self worth, lined up for her.
Do you think she believes she could LTR said chads?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
Do you think she believes she could LTR said chads?
I think she is convinced that she can LTR a chadlite at least. She has an unlimited supply of men chasing her and giving her validation.

• +1
St Gonzolo

• JFL
I think she is convinced that she can LTR a chadlite at least. She has an unlimited supply of men chasing her and giving her validation.
It's unlikely a chadlite would commit to her though. I can only see her getting with a strong MTN at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
HTB to me personally. Looks better than most girls I see on Tinder or whom I went to HS/university with.

• Hmm...
HTB to me personally. Looks better than most girls I see on Tinder or whom I went to HS/university with.
MTB tbh, but I see your point

Long midface but mogs me cause women

• JFL
MTB tbh, but I see your point

Fair rating. You'd also agree she's on the sunny side of the attractiveness midpoint I'm guessing?

• +1
Fair rating. You'd also agree she's on the sunny side of the attractiveness midpoint I'm guessing?
4.25 PSL 'd say

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
It's unlikely a chadlite would commit to her though. I can only see her getting with a strong MTN at best.
No woman is dating their looks match. They all take turns with Giga Chads. There is no such thing as long term relationships unless a man has given up on life and decided to date a woman he mogs, long term.

I completely disagree with the idea that women will lower their standards when they are looking for a long term relationship. They go for GigaChad only or they stay single.

A woman's looks match is disgusting to her; She would never give him a chance. Even Chads are on thin ice these days. The wrong word or phrase that happens to trigger their fragile brainwashed dopamine addicted brains will result in instant ghosting. They ALL have access to hundreds of Chads, they can be picky even amongst Chads.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Xangsane
No woman is dating their looks match. They all take turns with Giga Chads. There is no such thing as long term relationships unless a man has given up on life and decided to date a woman he mogs, long term.

I completely disagree with the idea that women will lower their standards when they are looking for a long term relationship. They go for GigaChad only or they stay single.

A woman's looks match is disgusting to her; She would never give him a chance. Even Chads are on thin ice these days. The wrong word or phrase that happens to trigger their fragile brainwashed dopamine addicted brains will result in instant ghosting. They ALL have access to hundreds of Chads, they can be picky even amongst Chads.
Maybe in 2025 this would fully become reality.

Maybe in 2025 this would fully become reality.
Watch the documentary "Tinder Swindler". It shows what it takes for a Chad lite to date high tier becky's nowdays. He literally has to fake being a billionaire, and take them out on his private Jet on the first date.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Xangsane
what kind of reply is "Aw thank you" "gorgeous in what way".

pure autism:p whore doesn't need an essay. just her tell her when and where is sex'o'clock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 14905 and Xangsane
I bet she gets 100 likes every 5 minutes in a huge city like London, even less than 5

• JFL
Watch the documentary "Tinder Swindler". It shows what it takes for a Chad lite to date high tier becky's nowdays. He literally has to fake being a billionaire, and take them out on his private Jet on the first date.

Normie

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and noodlelover

pure autism:p whore doesn't need an essay. just her tell her when and where is sex'o'clock
I wanted him to be a loving/caring type.

I tried to put him as a caring type because that's what sub chads have to resort to in order to get a woman's attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
It's ridiculous how she could ghost a chadlite
Bruh she literally thinks hes hot. Obv she ghosted him for reasons outside of looks. She probably actually doesnt use the app seriously or has other priorities in life. Women arent like robot slaves to every guy they like in looks. Whats wrong with you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
Bruh she literally thinks hes hot. Obv she ghosted him for reasons outside of looks. She probably actually doesnt use the app seriously or has other priorities in life. Women arent like robot slaves to every guy they like in looks. Whats wrong with you
Most likely she has 20 guys in her DMs all hotter than him, lining up to plough her

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and noodlelover
Most likely she has 20 guys in her DMs all hotter than him, lining up to plough her
I dont think youve ever actually seen the guys women dm. If there were so many better guys why would she even message him or match him? You think dudes like that are the bottom tier beta buxxers? As soy cucked as this sounds, women are people who have shit to do in their lives.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
I dont think youve ever actually seen the guys women dm. If there were so many better guys why would she even message him or match him? You think dudes like that are the bottom tier beta buxxers? As soy cucked as this sounds, women are people who have shit to do in their lives.
reddit.com

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Ltb it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nstibba, Lawton88 and Xangsane
Chadlites chasing LTB her SMV is truly limitless :feelswhy:
Meanwhile HTB+ are going for these niggas

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Imagine having the audacity to ghost a gl guy after

Putting on makeup, angle frauding, cherry picking those frauded pics and THEN apply filter ontop so you aren’t even really visible properly anymore.

Dodged a bullet there.
JFL, 90% of his matches anglefrauded, makeupmaxxed and filtermaxxed

The ego of women like this is so strong. Ghosting a gl guy with a master's degree. Maybe he looked too beta?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Meanwhile HTB+ are going for these niggas
Hypergamy is one of the hardest pills to swallow truly over for bluepillers

• So Sad
JFL, 90% of his matches anglefrauded, makeupmaxxed and filtermaxxed

The ego of women like this is so strong. Ghosting a gl guy with a master's degree. Maybe he looked too beta?
I don’t fckin care how he looked. She gets mogged by a candid after all that bs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
Here are his other matches
Of course, about 60% of them ghosted him
I stopped caring about tinder after realizing it’s dumpster diving. The high quality girls aren’t on there. And only a very minor amount of Gl guys. You wont find moggers there of any gender.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane