Rate her

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
she average, at best

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Thoughts on this german-romanian woman:

I'd LTR her for sure. She is an immigrant too so my chances would be better.

• +1
My sister is probably around that looks level but she does not get chads or chadlites hitting her up on insta. She LTRed an ethnic subhuman too but divorced because he was abusive.

• So Sad
agree with mtb

true tbh :ogre:
I honestly think even a subhuman could LTR if he was in the same social circle as her. Or her work colleague.

• +1
@Xangsane What about this girl:

Studies comp sci with me at my university. I think she is also becky range. These are all frauded pics. Prolly looks worse IRL.

She is native british though so she probably hates ethnic niggas. I have pakistani accent too though it isn't apu tier.

• So Sad
Check this couple:

Girl has to be HTB. Indian can't be above LTN. Has much worse pheno than me and has an apu tier accent. Still managed to LTR her.

• Love it
She dropped him for a medium ugly

She dropped him for a medium ugly
What kind of guy would these girls LTR:

Does an ethnic stand a chance? Serious response boyo. No they fuck 5'4" ranjeets BS.

Hmm depends

Ive seen all type of ltrs
Chads with low tier beckies and stacies with low tier normies.. so can’t really say
It's all social circle as long as you are not extremely ugly. Also, some phenos are death sentences. So you can't look like apu even if you are gl.

Hmm depends

Chads with low tier beckies and stacies with low tier normies.. so can’t really say
Those are LTNs are giga statusmaxxed. Your average LTN probably gets with an ugly girl or maybe a LTB or MTB with effort.

Hmm depends

I'm really into this girl tbh:

Talked to her when I was looking for work. She is MENA. I'd say she is HTB-Stacylite.

My sister is probably around that looks level but she does not get chads or chadlites hitting her up on insta. She LTRed an ethnic subhuman too but divorced because he was abusive.
good thing she divorced him

I actually find beckies more attractive than the stacies posted here. The stacies look too fake too me.
and that's why I don't want to date stacies

good thing she divorced him
She is worried she can't get anyone else. Total BS. She can get an ethnic chadlite for LTR if she makeupfrauds and posts good pics on dating apps. The market is in her favor. Could ascend to stacylite with narrower jaw and better eye area too. She has the same pheno as me btw. But a bit fairer.

• +1
She is worried she can't get anyone else. Total BS. She can get an ethnic chadlite for LTR if she makeupfrauds and posts good pics on dating apps. The market is in her favor. Could ascend to stacylite with narrower jaw and better eye area too. She has the same pheno as me btw. But a bit fairer.
Have you faceapppilled her?

Thing is. My family is pretty conservative so my mom won't let her do anything other than going through the arranged marriage route. Only problem is most of the suitors are subhuman. I mean like even this dude mogs most men in the south asian arranged marriage market:

She will probably have to settle for some shitskinned subhuman as there aren't any chads or chadlites or HTNs. Most currries look like shit.

She is too low IQ to realize this. She thinks her subhuman ex can get casual sex with MTB white women JFL. And that's in a place where there are no ethnics so racepill is even worse.

She is sensitive so IDK how she'd respond if I told her to get surgery. She could ascend to stacylite and change her dating life completely. But she'd rather stand in front of a mirror and convince herself she is a stacy already. JFL.

Thing is. My family is pretty conservative so my mom won't let her do anything other than going through the arranged marriage route. Only problem is most of the suitors are subhuman. I mean like even this dude mogs most men in the south asian arranged marriage market:

View attachment 1529127

She will probably have to settle for some shitskinned subhuman as there aren't any chads or chadlites or HTNs. Most currries look like shit.

She is too low IQ to realize this. She thinks her subhuman ex can get casual sex with MTB white women JFL. And that's in a place where there are no ethnics so racepill is even worse.
He actually looks good (y)

He actually looks good (y)
JFL. If he looks good, you are gigachad. He has one of the worst indian phenos you could have. Legit streetshitter.

Also, bad eye area with dogshit undereyes. And facial bloat.

JFL. If he looks good, you are gigachad. He has one of the worst indian phenos you could have. Legit streetshitter.

Also, bad eye area with dogshit undereyes. And facial bloat.
You know , I used to soend some time in Paki mosque here in Germany , and sometimes I saw legit manlets looking like him (older bit) , who had nice car , clothing.and were overall quite appealing people . Maybe that's why I am biased little bit , I respect Pakis and other Muslims in that region

You know , I used to soend some time in Paki mosque here in Germany , and sometimes I saw legit manlets looking like him (older bit) , who had nice car , clothing.and were overall quite appealing people . Maybe that's why I am biased little bit , I respect Pakis and other Muslims in that region
He is very unattractive to western women.

• +1
He is very unattractive to western women.
He would have 0 problems in india tho , but I trust you , since you know how the situation for SA looks from inside

He would have 0 problems in india tho , but I trust you , since you know how the situation for SA looks from inside
Well. He did get women but it's likely through NTmaxxing. He is richcel too so that helps.

Other niggas on his looks level without those things just arrangedmarriagemax.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
She’s pretty cute.. is she into you too ?
No JFL. But if there was a low risk way of asking her out, I would.

You might say I am delusional but I have seen subhumans luck out. Whose to say I couldn't either?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

View attachment 1529127

Have you ever looked through muzmatch?

Have you ever looked through muzmatch?
That's where she got the subhuman from jfl. Most people on that app prolly look like shit. Heck. even on tinder I don't across chads frequently. Chaddams? Forget about it.

• JFL
That's where she got the subhuman from jfl. Most people on that app prolly look like shit. Heck. even on tinder I don't across chads frequently. Chaddams? Forget about it.
How would I do if I went on muzmatch?

@Xangsane Check these success stories:

See any chaddamlites or chaddams? No. Not at all.

• JFL
How would I do if I went on muzmatch?
If the pics you sent to me were unfrauded, you'd probably clean up very easily. Average curry looks deformed compared to you. But IDK maybe women on that app use different criteria so if you aren't moneymaxxed or statusmaxxed, a subhuman with deep pockets might cuck you.

• +1
If the pics you sent to me were unfrauded, you'd probably clean up very easily. Average curry looks deformed compared to you. But IDK maybe women on that app use different criteria so if you aren't moneymaxxed or statusmaxxed, a subhuman with deep pockets might cuck you.
unfrauded

So women there look for money and status and not just looks?

unfrauded

So women there look for money and status and not just looks?
IDK dude. Basically, what happens is you meet a girl and the you see each other for a bit but no kissing or having sex or any of that. You have to get your parents involved so that you can marry each other. If you give off the impression that you want to pump and dump, many women would be put off.

• +1
IDK dude. Basically, what happens is you meet a girl and the you see each other for a bit but no kissing or having sex or any of that. You have to get your parents involved so that you can marry each other. If you give off the impression that you want to pump and dump, many women would be put off.
I'm not a fan of pumping and dumping

Yes, it's called halal dating

I'm not a fan of pumping and dumping

Yes, it's called halal dating
IDK dude. How does this girl look to you:

I gotta feeling she'd be one of the best looking girls on those apps. Most curry foids look like shit too.

So if you were to use muzmatch, you'd probably end up LTRing a girl like her.

• +1
IDK dude. How does this girl look to you:

View attachment 1529210

I gotta feeling she'd be one of the best looking girls on those apps. Most curry foids look like shit too.

So if you were to use muzmatch, you'd probably end up LTRing a girl like her.
Looks very good. htb I'd say.
I'd LTR her!

Looks very good. htb I'd say.
I'd LTR her!
She is frauding a lot with makeup though. Also, def on the short side even for a curry foid. I personally find her a bit too fake looking for my tastes, though a lot of dudes here go for this kind of overdone look.

• Woah
She is frauding a lot with makeup though. Also, def on the short side even for a curry foid. I personally find her a bit too fake looking for my tastes, though a lot of dudes here go for this kind of overdone look.
Yeah ideally I'd like to see a woman unfrauded to judge.

which sort of dudes do you think go for an overdone look?
also I don't mind short women.