Rate woman who ghosted a robust Chadlite on Tinder

Rate her

• Total voters
Yeah ideally I'd like to see a woman unfrauded to judge.
She looks like how my mom would look if she was in her 20s and fakeupmaxxed a lot. She has the exact same pheno as my mom.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
which sort of dudes do you think go for an overdone look?
also I don't mind short women.
Everyone here lmao. The stacies these guys drool over look so fake and plastic. I like plainer women looking women.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Everyone here lmao. The stacies these guys drool over look so fake and plastic. I like plainer women looking women.
also stacies don't really fit my lifestyle. I like to be laid back and chill. they're often high-maintenance.

She looks like how my mom would look if she was in her 20s and fakeupmaxxed a lot. She has the exact same pheno as my mom.
your mom was gl then

also stacies don't really fit my lifestyle. I like to be laid back and chill. they're often high-maintenance.
This chick is ideal to me:

Def LTR her though I heard she is an attention whore. Also this girl:

But you know what? She also ended up dating a dark skinned nigga like the girl above JFL.

Low inhib maxxes me

but yes your mom was def gl
Looking at young pictures of her, she basically has that vampire pheno. Dark hair and pale skin. Actually, run my face though the female faceapp filter and it's basically her.

Low inhib maxxes me

but yes your mom was def gl
Right now in her late forties she looks like a pig. No disrespect to her though. She has gained a lot weight since her 20s. I actually don't have any old pics of her though. I saw a couple a long time ago, and she looked ok I guess. I can't judge as she is my mom lol.

Looking at young pictures of her, she basically has that vampire pheno. Dark hair and pale skin. Actually, run my face though the female faceapp filter and it's basically her.
when she was younger. She is very overweight now and heavily looksminned due to agepill.