Rate woman who ghosted a robust Chadlite on Tinder

Rate her

• Total voters
I stopped caring about tinder after realizing it’s dumpster diving. The high quality girls aren’t on there. And only a very minor amount of Gl guys. You wont find moggers there of any gender.
Hinge too?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
@BeenLMSsinceMSN

Hinge too?
Haven’t really dug into other apps except tinder but I saw the same people on bumble so I don’t think it makes a difference. Same userbase in all i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Haven’t really dug into other apps except tinder but I saw the same people on bumble so I don’t think it makes a difference. Same userbase in all i guess.
you have to ascend though :ogre:

• Hmm...
you have to ascend though :ogre:
What do you mean by ascending ? Become chad? Yeah ofc. Or do you mean ascending as in fucking a girl ? No I don’t.

• So Sad
What do you mean by ascending ? Become chad? Yeah ofc. Or do you mean ascending as in fucking a girl ? No I don’t.
ascend by getting a gf

• Hmm...
No lol. Idgaf.

unless the gf looks like this i don’t want her.

You'd have to be PSL 7 with money, status and fashion to get her, or a similar woman.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • JFL
No. Looks + social circle.
No, looks, social circle, status and money. You'd be better settling with a stacylite if you're that keen on having a gl gf.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and one job away
No, looks, social circle, status and money. You'd be better settling with a stacylite if you're that keen on having a gl gf.
Who are you to tell me about dating LOL.

no offense but all your knowledge comes from reading blackpills wrote by Indians all day.

many stacys Date much below their lookslevel cuz social circle.

the looks isn’t even an important part of you wanna ltr a girl. It’s just for myself.

• JFL
Who are you to tell me about dating LOL.

no offense but all your knowledge comes from reading blackpills wrote by Indians all day.

many stacys Date much below their lookslevel cuz social circle.

the looks isn’t even an important part of you wanna ltr a girl. It’s just for myself.
Just settle with a Stacylite or HTB, or ldar. Seriously. You won't be getting a Stacy unless you're fully maxxed out in status.

• +1
Just settle with a Stacylite or HTB, or ldar. Seriously. You won't be getting a Stacy unless you're fully maxxed out in status.
I will never fuck sub stacy jfl. Stacylite sure but I don’t see a point fckin someone I don’t want to fuck.

I will never fuck sub stacy jfl. Stacylite sure but I don’t see a point fckin someone I don’t want to fuck.
Honestly just LDAR if you won't fuck sub stacy. It's too tough out there, and don't delude yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and one job away
Honestly just LDAR if you won't fuck sub stacy. It's too tough out there, and don't delude yourself.
Just cuz you can’t have it don’t knock my goals buddy

Rating women is so hard. Women have only one preference and that is Chad. Men can have types and fetishize/desire certain features and traits in a woman according to their own tastes.

I would rate her a low tier stacylite, judging from these pictures.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
Rating women is so hard. Women have only one preference and that is Chad. Men can have types and fetishize/desire certain features and traits in a woman according to their own tastes.

I would rate her a low tier stacylite, judging from these pictures.
low tier stacylite
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
Becky but she easily SMV mogs “Kyle”

• +1
His answer made him sound like a needy bitch. You have to be a legit chad to get away with shit like that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
"gorgeous in what way?"

autistic af answer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, gamma and Xangsane
I wanted to see blackpills in front of my eyes jfl
i never seen fully honest girl anyway. he probably say something dumb like "you look confident"

• JFL
Lol cringe response. No wonder she ghosted

• JFL
Not Chadlite, but I've already told you this.

2715584_2713564_1643340525041-png.1524488

Clown tier like James Sapphire --> abysmal SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Hero of the Imperium and Xangsane
"Gorgeous in what way?" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

You're such an autist

• JFL
Not Chadlite, but I've already told you this.

2715584_2713564_1643340525041-png.1524488

Clown tier like James Sapphire --> abysmal SMV.

@curlyheadjames did an LSA thread asking them to smash or pass him jfl

Why does gonzalo remind you of him?

@curlyheadjames did an LSA thread asking them to smash or pass him jfl

Why does gonzalo remind you of him?

Big ass dick suckin lips on an a disproportionate bottom 1/3rd. Would get rated gay/10 by any normal woman. SMV is less than that of an average male. But whatever....keep feeding us all these gayboys Mr. Mossad agent.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Xangsane
Big ass dick suckin lips on an a disproportionate bottom 1/3rd. Would get rated gay/10 by any normal woman. SMV is less than that of an average male. But whatever....keep feeding us all these gayboys Mr. Mossad agent.
Women love large lips on guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Deleted member 16133
u act like i can help what i look like im a financial struggling teen and I'm about to go to work soon the last thing I'm saving for is lip surgery maybe eye surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Xangsane
u act like i can help what i look like im a financial struggling teen and I'm about to go to work soon the last thing I'm saving for is lip surgery maybe eye surgery
Looked better before tbh.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571