Rate

Looking too good nobody want to rate me. Thats cool with me

Were you a mouth breather?

Belowe average but i am not the best rater

Avg. Are you british? You look british.

Your preety average, but what drags you down the most is the tired droopy angry look wich most likely stems from your receeded bone structure. You need to sleepmax to avoid getting even droopier eyes and dark circles as much as possible. Mew the next few years, and practice proper habits. Get an appliance if you need more tounge space.

Edit: Also remember when mewing, don't tilt your head up and practice chin tucking. Its essential if your hopinh to see results.

• +1
Reactions: cancelling
downswung maxilla of peace

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Your preety average, but what drags you down the most is the tired droopy angry look wich most likely stems from your receeded bone structure. You need to sleepmax to avoid getting even droopier eyes and dark circles as much as possible. Mew the next few years, and practice proper habits. Get an appliance if you need more tounge space.

Edit: Also remember when mewing, don't tilt your head up and practice chin tucking. Its essential if your hopinh to see results.
his eyes are fine JFL

also dark circles are genetic

4.5/10 face only
20190221 060726

his eyes are fine JFL

also dark circles are genetic

He is squinting and tilting his head upwards. Mouth breathing causes lack of orbital support, wich causes darker circles to arise easier aswell as causing scleral show. His eye area in itself isn't bad but the bones below are recessed.

Thanks for the advice bromane