ceronieapple
Iron
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2025
- Posts
- 102
- Reputation
- 7
What is holding me back from lmtn? Other than body fat because I’m working on that rn. And any tips on how I can improve the flaws
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Not cheek biting but okLTN cheekbiter
????what a fucking fuck.. man what wrong with you. fucking fraud. ltn
I’m asking for genuine advice I know I’m hltn what is holding me back from lmtnwhat a fucking fuck.. man what wrong with you. fucking fraud. ltn
I asked for advice not your interpretation of what I’m doing in the photobLTN cheekbiter
Breathe nigger fuck u are trying to doWhat is holding me back from lmtn? Other than body fat because I’m working on that rn. And any tips on how I can improve the flawsView attachment 5716797
bro I can breathe holy shit you guys just be coming up with anything but giving me actual advice on what’s holding me back and how I can improve itBreathe nigger fuck u are trying to do
Fucking useless fuck Breathe nigger fuck u are trying to do
Breathe nigger fuck u are trying to do
U are squiting and sucking breathe for ur life nigger in that photbro I can breathe holy shit you guys just be coming up with anything but giving me actual advice on what’s holding me back and how I can improve it
Retard pro maxBro I can breathe it’s called tongue posture
the only thing I’m doing in the photo is relaxing my eyebrows and smiling U are squiting and sucking breathe for ur life nigger in that phot
Ohh wow retard evryone can see what u are doing JFL have some shamethe only thing I’m doing in the photo is relaxing my eyebrows and smiling
bro u can tuck your hyoid and still be able to breathe im not doing the pdf methodRetard pro max
Look at ur eyes jflbro u can tuck your hyoid and still be able to breathe im not doing the pdf method
I am slightly squinting but I can breathe bro the hyoid isn’t even that impressiveOhh wow retard evryone can see what u are doing JFL have some shame

My eyes.. look like that? Idk what u want me to say it doesn’t even look like im squinting my eyes are just slightly above averageLook at ur eyes jfl

Nga u squinting for ur dear life and it looks like shitMy eyes.. look like that? Idk what u want me to say it doesn’t even look like im squinting my eyes are just slightly above average![]()
Where the fuck is ur neck ngaI am slightly squinting but I can breathe bro the hyoid isn’t even that impressive![]()
Where everyone’s neck isWhere the fuck is ur neck nga
Yeah good for u keep doing this shit ngaWhere everyone’s neck is