Rating everything i've done for eye area (eyecels GTFIH) + sources

TheArchitect

TheArchitect

Schizomaxxer
Will update with images, results and more links soon, will also provide product links for what worked

This is everything i've done since late august to improve my eye area, what i haven't done personally is in brackets (after every section good threads with inspo or stuff that is not covered are linked:

Eyelashes and Eyebrows
The goal here is to maximise contrast between you skin and your facial hair, as well as making features like eyes pop, eyebrows especially are a very important part of your overall appearence so you will need to take good care of them
  • Plucking: this is the absolutely needed: pluck unibrow and remove unnecessary hair around eyebrows 9/10
  • Hair growth: to stimulate hair growth you can either apply minoxidil/latisse or castor oil both work, however in terms of speed minoxidil>latisse>castor oil, i've mainly used castor oil and recently started minoxidil for eyebrows and castor oil exclusively for eyelashes; i have normally thick eyebrows and decent eyelashes but if you don't this is another must 8.5/10
  • Curler: eyelash curlers are nice and give your eyes depth especially if you have long eyelashes, but don't expect a dramatic change 7/10
  • (Dyeing): not tried personally bc of naturally dark brown eyebrows but it will improve your looks just don't overdo or you'll look like a retard solid 7.5/10 if done right
  • (Shaping): shaping can be useful especially if you have sparse or badly shaped brows, but you'll have to go to a beautician or risk fucking it up, also don't overdo or it will look extremely gay 6.5/10
Useful links:
eyebrow shaping https://looksmax.org/threads/the-eyebrowmaxxing-guide.6406/
more in depth eyelash guide https://looksmax.org/threads/eyelashmaxxing-guide.165963/ (imo most of the stuff here is not needed)
very good eyebrow guide + amazon links for products
Upper eyelid
All of this section is related to minimising upper eyelid exposure, you should in theory have very low to no exposure, giving a masculine look (hunter eyes)
  • Ice Hooding: in my experience this defo worked even though it takes time, i am starting to see results after almost 2 months of applying ice every day/ every couple of days, pay attention to not leave the ice on for too long or you might burst a capillary 6.5/10
  • Eyelid pulling: started doing this a month ago, if paired with ice hooding it creates a temporary reduced upper-eyelid effect but i haven't seen any tangible long lasting results 4/10
  • Practice relaxed eyebrow position: this shit isn't talked enough and it is surely the thing that has improved the most my exposure, solid 7/10 (don't try too hard or you will look like an autist in public)
  • (Volufiline): haven't tried and hear mixed opinions abt it ?/10 (share if you had any experience)
Useful links (very few useful links for this):
Fillers discussions: https://looksmax.org/threads/upper-eyelid-filler-result.1160284/ https://looksmax.org/threads/upper-eyelid-filler-result.208149/
Eyelid pulling guide
Under eye area

This is my weakest eye feature, caused mainly by poor sleep but other factors like genetics can fuck your under eye, my goal was to reduce/eliminate dark circles and get rid of tear throughs
  • Applying ice: again this worked, the cold will temporarily bloat your under eye making the dark circles less obvious, and in the long run should increase the amount of fat in the area, i am quite positive i've already started seeing some permanent results, even if they are slight 6.5/10
  • Sleep: 7-8 hr of sleep are a priority if you want to get rid of melanin deposits, i personally sleep 3-5 hr except for a couple of days a week, so recently i've tried improving it and it defo shows 8.5/10
  • Caffeine: applying caffeine should reduce melanin deposits, i saw poor results so dropped it 5/10
  • Niacimide, hydroquinome: good if you have hyperpigmentation, been using a niacimide cream and it works, decent change 8/10
  • Face yoga: imo pure cope 2/10
  • Vitamins: ofter overlooked but vitamin c,b and zinc deficiency can cause dark circles 6/10
  • (Concealer): personally won't use it but it can provide good results, however you can be caught and it will be brutal 7/10
Weak under eye support can also be caused by genetics if you try all of this and not see results surgery is needed (infraorbital rim implants)

Useful links:
very in depth guide on under eye area Sleepmax guide

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hasooma, Jacobo, rotten and 2 others
half the fucking links not showing :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: rotten
(Volufiline): haven't tried and hear mixed opinions abt it ?/10 (share if you had any experience)
starting to see some results altho it might be placebo, ive also only seen some results in the hooding of my eye area aswell (my undereye area doesnt seem to budge)

i also started using it on my lips and some people pointed out change, i havent been really looking at my lips tho

starting to see some results altho it might be placebo, ive also only seen some results in the hooding of my eye area aswell (my undereye area doesnt seem to budge)

i also started using it on my lips and some people pointed out change, i havent been really looking at my lips tho
I'll prob get it soon, since i've decently decreased my hyperpigmentation and need those fat pads, btw have you tried anything to decrease melanin like caffeine hydro or niacimide bc it helped me

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
I'll prob get it soon, since i've decently decreased my hyperpigmentation and need those fat pads, btw have you tried anything to decrease melanin like caffeine hydro or niacimide bc it helped me
ive tried niacinamide but not for my under eye area, might need to hop back on it ngl

i havent tried those other two u mentioned tho.

ive tried niacinamide but not for my under eye area, might need to hop back on it ngl

i havent tried those other two u mentioned tho.
You should try, hydro is usually more potent but if you have 15-20% niacinamide it's basically the same, I got a 15% one i think but is important you look for percentages in the description of the product to be sure they're not fucking you since it's not that cheap

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer