Rating Guide(PSL, Percentiles, and IRL)

Way too much autism in here.

@Intel.Imperitive
- That's like saying someone 6'1 and 6'2 live completely different lives
- Or someone making 70k and 80k , the 80 k person is living a much more luxurious life

This is wrong your PSL 5 might have 10 lifetime lays and your PSL 6 would have like 12

The difference are minimal-moderate until you jump a standard deviation
- Also you've not seen my rule about the N word on my threads? Welcome to my ignore list you despicable soul

AND BRB
- Broderick Hunter, Prime Chico, Prime Gandy , and Prime Barret are all PSL 8's no way to seperate them on your scale

LEARN TO STATISTICS YOU DUMB, DISRESPECTFUL FUCK

@Intel.Imperitive
- That's like saying someone 6'1 and 6'2 live completely different lives
- Or someone making 70k and 80k , the 80 k person is living a much more luxurious life

This is wrong your PSL 5 might have 10 lifetime lays and your PSL 6 would have like 12

The difference are minimal-moderate until you jump a standard deviation
- Also you've not seen my rule about the N word on my threads? Welcome to my ignore list you despicable soul

AND BRB
- Broderick Hunter, Prime Chico, Prime Gandy , and Prime Barret are all PSL 8's no way to seperate them on your scale

LEARN TO STATISTICS YOU DUMB, DISRESPECTFUL FUCK

Y would we need to seperate any of these people?

Why do racist low IQ people even talk to me? Not even on a internet forum would I engage in discourse with these tormented souls

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 2.09.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 2.09.56 PM.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 80
Where do you get these statistics? Out of your ass? You're too liberal. It's near impossible to find a PSL 8, let alone 9.
Myb they sugar coated you or dont know how to rate. A psl 5 should be nt, otherwise its also over for his sex life.

But you wont get bullied or treated worse from society if youre at least a psl 5
I didn't get bullied but I am definitely not at least a PSL 5. I'm a PSL 2. I do get treated worse by female strangers though. PSL 2 confirmed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theropeking
Where do you get these statistics? Out of your ass? You're too liberal. It's near impossible to find a PSL 8, let alone 9.

I didn't get bullied but I am definitely not at least a PSL 5. I'm a PSL 2. I do get treated worse by female strangers though. PSL 2 confirmed.

VbEW1it.gif

Keep coping buddy boy

Out of the ~ 34 million men age 18-34

REDPILL -

There are 102 PSL 9+'s

But there are no PSL 10's theoretically there only 1 in 10 billion which means there might be one every 5 generations

https://measuringu.com/pcalcz/

Mv8Wtmn.gif

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
VbEW1it.gif

Keep coping buddy boy

Out of the ~ 34 million men age 18-34

REDPILL -

There are 102 PSL 9+'s

But there are no PSL 10's theoretically there only 1 in 10 billion which means there might be one every 5 generations

https://measuringu.com/pcalcz/

Mv8Wtmn.gif

Giga cope, there are barely any PSL 8s, JFL at claiming there's 50 million of them. :lul::lul: Negged for being retarded.

Giga cope, there are barely any PSL 8s, JFL at claiming there's 50 million of them. :lul::lul: Negged for being retarded.

For some reason it typed it but when I pressed enter a line was missing

What I originally said was

Out of the 34 million men age 18-34

~ 1000 PSL 8's
Half of them are probably in LTR's or marriages with their looks match
500 left, or about 10 in each state

but... keep coping

I guess me being a psl 6 at 13 is pretty insane then
Don't get ahead of yourself, puberty ruined many of us instead of improving anything.

For some reason it typed it but when I pressed enter a line was missing

What I originally said was

Out of the 34 million men age 18-34

~ 1000 PSL 8's
Half of them are probably in LTR's or marriages with their looks match
500 left, or about 10 in each state

but... keep coping
The number of male models in the US is probably roughly equal to that number

Late response, but the question is important enough to merit further analysis

I thought the point of the PSL rating is that it has the female perception of male attractiveness as its foundation.

View attachment 7089

Since it doesn't appear to follow a bell curve, the way men's perception of female attractiveness does, the traditional normie 1-10 scale is incorrect if applied to men the same as it's applied to women. The way I understand the PSL rating system is that the rating attempts to analogize the traditional 1-10 rating system used for women, with the new PSL 1-10 rating system used for men. In other words, a 4/10 female in the traditional rating scale would be considered as attractive among males as a 4/10 male would among females in this new PSL rating scale. That said, how foids rate males still doesn't appear to follow a strict mathematical pattern. The best one can do is to simplify it to the point where it's a somewhat logically sound normal distribution that's digestible for the human mind.

Punk ass nikka done banned himself. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but

If this were actually the case, the ratings would have to be even more stringent for the average man. Notice how the maximum of the curve occurs very, very close to "least attractive", not "4". If PSL were meant to correspond exactly with the gradation of female attraction, the bottom of the scale is then too lax ( average should be around 2/10 with half of men below that - seriously, look at the graph - maximum at 1/5) and the top too conservative (drops steeply after 1/5, but not to the point where 7/10 is the 99.9th percentile - 9/10 is approx. 99th, with 1% of men rated 4.5/5).

@Ledgemund
These ratings are very complex , so let's narrow it down to one situation
Let's analyze PSL 4-8 in terms of how they would have to go about getting a ONS @ a club
PSL 4 - Be high value, richer than the girl, more confident, more social connections, or go to the club 4-7 times and hope to get luck

PSL 5 - More attractive, but girls can still take it or leave it at this point. He'll still have bring value to the table with MS or personality, but he still might have to go to a club a second time to get laid

PSL 6 - Girls will make it easy, ignore some minor to moderate drawbacks , bad grooming, breath, low social status. Girls friends will not give you a hard time taking home their friend. Girls below your looksmatch will approach 2-10 times a night

PSL 7 - Approached 10-15 times +. Doesn't need any MS can even be below the girls. Girls will lay you in the bathroom , or wherever they can

PSL 8 - At this point your a pretty much treated like a celebrity every-time a girl meets you

Only PSL 6-8 can get laid on any given night reliably. Only PSL 7 and 8 can constantly lay high quality girls as a ONS. The PSL actually correlates well to how you will be treated in the world. A PSL 5.5 and 6 are in similar water, but a PSL 6 might have low self esteem after a night out with a PSL 8

Where are you getting the percentiles from? A divining rod? there's effectively no difference after the 99th percentile, which is Chad territory - a rating scale is itself rather out of place, as whores are rather more binary than spectral in their attraction, i.e. yes/no vs. 1-10. It is a mistake to attempt fit the scale to whimsically derived tiers, mangling male and female appraisal into some kind of grotesque chimera outfitted with spurious bric-a-brac - where are these numbers coming from? Why is there still not at least a 9? "The divine will receive better treatment than the corporeal and this totally legit science study data scale (HIGH IQ) is meant to show that".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
This is my promblem with psl

1. 8 and 7 psl is completly irrelvant nummebers. Both 8 and 7 psl will be 50 people of a million. So you dosen't need count them

2. I can be wrong here but it only counts aestic not masculintet or femenibet

3. The ten promblem. In psl you can't be a ten. Because is a rating of models the extreme minorty you will get a lot faults people rate people to low. When just people psl 7 8 you can just they are tens

4. Its easier to rate irl. Because everyone know how to rate with that system

In the text you wrote irl rating is empati so people will rate to high. But you know people on rating sites when the irl they dont rate empati
Yep also PSL only rates the face which is completely useless, I have seen a photo of a legit dwarf with a very good face, it's still over when he is 4 feet tall. I rate IRL, 10 - prime Barrett, 9 - prime Pitt, DiCaprio, 8 - typical hot dude you see on campus, 7 - typical good looking dude you see on campus etc.

@Hebbe wem both PSL 7 and 8 are both IRL 10's, by the stanine definition, but they don't live in the same world. A psl 8 could get away with more shortcomings than a PSL 7

@King
@Genecel

- Low IQ is a hell of a thing. I hope you both live successful lives though
ur actually retarded. go on lookism (an actual psl website) and post this thread u will get laughed at so hard. psl rating is just a score like any other rating, its not set with standard deviations, this is just something u made up

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and PenileFacialSurgery
Half of this is retardation tbh
Pure narcissistic OCD lookism autist basement dwelling mentalcel shit.

Not coping.

1-deformed Subhuman

5-neutral attractiveness, average person, at least in the west, is NOT ugly 4/10, maybe 3rd world countries with Ethniks

9 a handful of Supermodels and celebrities

10 don’t exist

THATS IT. It should be to see where you stand against the entire population as a whole, and be an accurate assessment of your level of attractiveness, not just compare you to the handful of perfect beings, tf?
Atleast compare to Subhumans too

6 is slightly decently attractive, I say 10%

7 is certified good looking where you start to benefit in life heavy from looks

8 is giga slayer, some actors, popular IG Models +10k followers at the very least

+8.5 is supermodel and celebrity range

To really have “percentiles”, we need to rate and average out a large percentage of the population, Lookism autism’s percentile guesses could widely vary.

Lol if you think half the population ages 16-35 are a 4 and less, lol

• +1
Half of this is retardation tbh
Pure narcissistic OCD lookism autist basement dwelling mentalcel shit.

Not coping.

1-deformed Subhuman

5-neutral attractiveness, average person, at least in the west, is NOT ugly 4/10, maybe 3rd world countries with Ethniks

9 a handful of Supermodels and celebrities

10 don’t exist

THATS IT. It should be to see where you stand against the entire population as a whole, and be an accurate assessment of your level of attractiveness, not just compare you to the handful of perfect beings, tf?
Atleast compare to Subhumans too

6 is slightly decently attractive, I say 10%

7 is certified good looking where you start to benefit in life heavy from looks

8 is giga slayer, some actors, popular IG Models +10k followers at the very least

+8.5 is supermodel and celebrity range

To really have “percentiles”, we need to rate and average out a large percentage of the population, Lookism autism’s percentile guesses could widely vary.

Lol if you think half the population ages 16-35 are a 4 and less, lol

PSL is an age adjusted phenomenon just like IQ

>Over rating models and celebrities fallacy
>To lazy to look up standard deviations
>Autism = I'm jealous but good thread bro it's high IQ it's the 9th time I've been called this today

Thank you for reading
ur actually retarded. go on lookism (an actual psl website) and post this thread u will get laughed at so hard. psl rating is just a score like any other rating, its not set with standard deviations, this is just something u made up

>Thank you for reading all of my articles

imrdKPK.png

If this were actually the case, the ratings would have to be even more stringent for the average man. Notice how the maximum of the curve occurs very, very close to "least attractive", not "4". If PSL were meant to correspond exactly with the gradation of female attraction, the bottom of the scale is then too lax ( average should be around 2/10 with half of men below that - seriously, look at the graph - maximum at 1/5) and the top too conservative (drops steeply after 1/5, but not to the point where 7/10 is the 99.9th percentile - 9/10 is approx. 99th, with 1% of men rated 4.5/5).

Where are you getting the percentiles from? A divining rod? there's effectively no difference after the 99th percentile, which is Chad territory -

Standard deviations are a phenomenon that transcend PSL let's take something like education
Average HS Grad - 100 IQ
Average College Grad - 115 IQ
Average PHD (Hard Science) - 130 IQ
Average Ivy League Undergrad - 145 IQ

Wow look at that 1SD between each of them

Let's go to income in America with data from dqydj.com

Average Person - 43.5k
Middle/Upper Middle - 96.3k
Upper Class - 201k

Now please get your thoughts together and form a well though out argument before you expect a response from me

Last edited:
+8.5 is overrating legitimate supermodels and Brad Pitt tier celebrities, the richest and most highest status Good Looking people in the world...

K.

Also, when I meant Autism, I meant the kind like those kids who obsess with train engines all day, and may know the name and date of every film known to man, but are genuinely fucking stupid. That kind.

lol if you thought I was “jealous” of your “high IQ”.

• +1
Standard deviations are a phenomenon that transcend PSL

Lok. A phenomenon that you consistently misunderstand, despite LARPing as an engineer. On the normal distribution, 1 SD = 68th percentile, 2 SD = 95th percentile, 3 SD = 99.7th percentile. That's it. On the surface, it's just a set of numbers that "you're" addled mind hasn't been able to retain yet. To go a bit deeper, a standard deviation describes the variation from a mean that is present in a set of data.

Standard deviations are not the following:

Average HS Grad - 100 IQ
Average College Grad - 115 IQ
Average PHD (Hard Science) - 130 IQ
Average Ivy League Undergrad - 145 IQ

"Dem nigga all be 15 points apart on dis contingently constructed scale. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Standad sho is right."

Wow look at that 1SD between each of them

:feelskek:

Let's go to income in America with data from dqydj.com

Average Person - 43.5k
Middle/Upper Middle - 96.3k
Upper Class - 201k

1 SD between each of them too? Haw haw haw

Now please get your thoughts together and form a well though out argument before you expect a response from me

Argument against what? You can't even properly deploy the basic statistical measures you claim expert facility with.

Tell you what, you put on your big boy cap and learn what a standard deviation is and I'll be here to help you along the way. Then we can start talking about "arguments", after that "well thought out" arguments.

And don't pretend you're busy or supercilious. You're shitposting on an obscure forum, 75% of which is composed of incel refugees. You've only been roused out of shamed embarrassment to fumble an abortive attempt at replying to my critiques now that everyone else is getting wise to your made-up tard shit and you're feeling the fire under your feet.

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt
Lok. A phenomenon that you consistently misunderstand, despite LARPing as an engineer. On the normal distribution, 1 SD = 68th percentile, 2 SD = 95th percentile, 3 SD = 99.7th percentile. That's it. On the surface, it's just a set of numbers that "you're" addled mind hasn't been able to retain yet. To go a bit deeper, a standard deviation describes the variation from a mean that is present in a set of data.

Standard deviations are not the following:

"Dem nigga all be 15 points apart on dis contingently constructed scale. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Standad sho is right."

:feelskek:

1 SD between each of them too? Haw haw haw

Argument against what? You can't even properly deploy the basic statistical measures you claim expert facility with.

Tell you what, you put on your big boy cap and learn what a standard deviation is and I'll be here to help you along the way. Then we can start talking about "arguments", after that "well thought out" arguments.

And don't pretend you're busy or supercilious. You're shitposting on an obscure forum, 75% of which is composed of incel refugees. You've only been roused out of shamed embarrassment to fumble an abortive attempt at replying to my critiques now that everyone else is getting wise to your made-up tard shit and you're feeling the fire under your feet.

You didn't even get your SD to percentiles correct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 97
+8.5 is overrating legitimate supermodels and Brad Pitt tier celebrities, the richest and most highest status Good Looking people in the world...

K.

Also, when I meant Autism, I meant the kind like those kids who obsess with train engines all day, and may know the name and date of every film known to man, but are genuinely fucking stupid. That kind.

lol if you thought I was “jealous” of your “high IQ”.

Your scale is horrible
> it belongs in the thrash
Deformed is 4 points below average , but extremely GL is 3.5 above
Everything about your scale is off

90% of people with 10k-100k IG followers are PSL 6-7

At least my scales allows you to accurately research the extremes

Lol I make money and have a good social life

JFL if you think i've thought about looks theory on more than my train rides

And although I've been exposed to the theory for less time, and thought about it less. I've come to greater conclusions than most except for people I call my peers in looks theory like @bain ,@theropeking and @Ropemaxing

Your like people who play games, and then they get beat they say buh buh
>he's cheating
> aimbotting

Everything but the redpill that they're just better than you

ZVOeoV3.gif

ZVOeoV3.gif
ZVOeoV3.gif

ZVOeoV3.gif

That's for 1SD deviation out in both directions you absolute imbecile

JFL at using wikepedia as your credible source, and then questioning the credibility of my sources

Screen Shot 2018 12 17 at 35226 AM

@uglykunt
>You're just mad I explained how average you are
> When you pm'ed me on free looksmaxing advice I ignored you

KVIAmXb.gif

KVIAmXb.gif

Daily Reminder
>NO ONE HAS MOGGED ME IN DEBATE

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Fag. You are fucking retarded.

I said the usual absolute lowest is 1, average neutral attractiveness is 5, highest is 9,

General and basic.

>Decided to create this entire autistic thread on obscure LooksMaxing dedicated forum
>Rarely thought about Looks Theory

LOL

Rope your fucking self.

• +1
That's for 1SD deviation out in both directions you absolute imbecile

I.e. two-tailed, which a looks distribution is. Is one significantly different from the average in either direction? You are not measuring toward Chad, no matter how fixed your enraptured schoolgirl gaze might be on him.

JFL at using wikepedia as your credible source, and then questioning the credibility of my sources

Come on, drop the cope. This is a basic statistical law. I learned about it as a college Freshman in very non-statistics-oriented courses like Intro Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Physics, etc. "Wikepedia" is more than suitable to get you up to speed for your job there, Herr Engineer. In due time you'll be able to engineer more than a path for your mop down the hall.

Daily Reminder
>NO ONE HAS MOGGED ME IN DEBATE

I'll be the judge of that: yes they have, and often.

You're falling apart here, and it's showing.

• +1
I.e. two-tailed, which a looks distribution is. Is one significantly different from the average in either direction? You are not measuring toward Chad, no matter how fixed your enraptured schoolgirl gaze might be on him.

Come on, drop the cope. This is a basic statistical law. I learned about it as a college Freshman in Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Physics, etc. courses. "Wikepedia" is more than suitable to get you up to speed for your job there, Herr Engineer. In due time you'll be able to engineer more than a path for your mop down the hall.

I'll be the judge of that: yes they have, and often.

You're falling apart here, and it's showing.
But hey we're all mad at him for being average right...

But hey we're all mad at him for being average right...

You got it. @BeautifulBones mogs me to the grave with his 99.98th percentile IQ, 99.99997th looks (=PSL 3.2), and 100th percentile frame.

Fag. You are fucking retarded.

I said the usual absolute lowest is 1, average neutral attractiveness is 5, highest is 9,

General and basic.

>Decided to create this entire autistic thread on obscure LooksMaxing dedicated forum
>Rarely thought about Looks Theory

LOL

Rope your fucking self.

Yet I have software that 4 plastic surgeons are begging me to use
>I just learned quicker than you

@Ledgemund
>1SD out in each direction = 2SD deviation distrubution
> I make more money than you which means Donald Trump will deport you soon lmao
Even when I'm drunk and high pecking away at my keyboard I'm still higher IQ
@uglykunt
> Daily reminder your username is accurate, and you'll never slay

LOL @ your delusional narcissistic autist coping

You disgust me.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
>1SD out in each direction = 2SD deviation distrubution

Would you just fuckin read the article already?

> I make more money than you which means Donald Trump will deport you soon lmao

Yes bro. "Muh money". If you're to be believed, you've got everything you could possibly want and still this is the state you're reduced to. You vomit ill-conceived sophistry in the furthest, least significant corners of the internet and still get clowned on. All that money, all that maxing, all that attention and you still can't do jack shit.

Even when I'm drunk and high pecking away at my keyboard I'm still higher IQ

Ah, gearing up for a big day at LookismEngineers, Inc. tomorrow?