Rating Guide(PSL, Percentiles, and IRL)

> Daily reminder your username is accurate, and you'll never slay
again with the projection shaming
dont give two flying fucks about slaying you nigger
you're the nigger that puts pussy on a pedestal you should be lynched
p.s im above average in every way so your argument kinda flunks on your made-up statistics, percentiles etc.

Last edited:
again with the projection shaming
dont give two flying fucks about slaying you nigger
you're the nigger that puts pussy on a pedestal you should be lynched
p.s im above average in every way so your argument kinda flunks on your made-up statistics, percentiles etc.

Lmao your above average in every way?

>BRB where's your hot gf
>BRB where's your constant validation
>BRB where's your rich social circle?
>BRB where's anyone rating you above a PSL 6

Don't forget I have pics of you in my PM that show
- Your Philtrum is longer than your chin
- Disgusting fish lips
- Unhealthy BMI
- Bizygomatic breadth under 5.7 inches
- Giraffe neck
- 14 inch neck
- No muscle on upper body

Your a PSL 4 even with your height boost that must be depressing

Now I know why you must be racist and angry on anonymous forums

Keep fucking with me, and I'll run an image recognition software on your pics to find your name. Then I'll send the message about you saying I should get lynched to your school so you can get kicked out

Go back to hole in the wall you came from

Good Day

Happy Looksmaxin

Cage at thinking 1 point = 1 sd

narcy reddit newfriends at it again. look up the sluthate archives for the real rating breakdown, we've been over this hundreds of times

Hmm yea. I do also think that crisick would look much worse with a buzzcut. Id say both are equal psl wise but crisick woulf get more matches on tinder. If crisick was buzzcut, tehno would outslay that nerd.

https://lookism.net/Thread-is-itwontbeme-the-biggest-undercover-slayer-on-this-site

Scroll down, there are 2 pics. He is also 6'4. He has a very aesthetic face

Ps: Itwontbeme and @666 are the same person what many ppl dont know.
Not him.

Last edited:
makes me cry ngl.

352d556d6ebd81283f0aea418d364cd0

plez rate me!!!!

i alredy now i m a chad but how can i be gigechedd??

• +1
Reactions: ovrck
I am not sure I understood well why 5 isn't the PSL average(50th percentile) based on an exhaustive scientific reasoning, aren't you complicating all of this by not making 5 which is the intuitive thing as the average (which I thought was the case btw when you rated me). All newcomers will be confused with your scale each time. PSL already different from the normie scale which is like 6.5-7.0 average, why make it further complex to adjust? I doubt the validity of your scale, but even if it was valid I wouldn't use it because it is less intuitive than using 5 as the average.

Last edited:
I am not sure I understood well why 5 isn't the PSL average based on an exhaustive scientific reasoning, aren't you complicating all of this by not making 5 as the average (which I thought was the case).

Jfl exhaustive scientific reasoning has never been done on a lookist site. Maybe the closest things is our conversations even though we still have to agree to disagree. 5 would be average on 1-10 normie scale, but even then normies rate 80% of people above a 5, so the scale was broke to begin with. PSL goes from 0-8, so the average is 4 which allows you to go 4 SD below average, for the theoretical incel that can only ascend with surgery and all soft lookmaxes to above a 2-3. Then the supermodels/ IG famous people that are 4SD above. Putting it at 5 makes the curve positively skewed which it isn't.

If anything our nutrition and first world living has degenerated how good the average person looks, and the average is more like a 3.75

@BeautifulBones incorporate the height to that PSL scale tbh. In percentile terms its required less percentile to be 5PSL, rather than be 84th percentile in height. So the rating should also be subjective in some sense. 70/30 face/body thing is also good, but it is about body as a whole.

Jfl exhaustive scientific reasoning has never been done on a lookist site. Maybe the closest things is our conversations even though we still have to agree to disagree. 5 would be average on 1-10 normie scale, but even then normies rate 80% of people above a 5, so the scale was broke to begin with. PSL goes from 0-8, so the average is 4 which allows you to go 4 SD below average, for the theoretical incel that can only ascend with surgery and all soft lookmaxes to above a 2-3. Then the supermodels/ IG famous people that are 4SD above. Putting it at 5 makes the curve positively skewed which it isn't.

If anything our nutrition and first world living has degenerated how good the average person looks, and the average is more like a 3.75

Ah 0-8 ok, might have read your post too fast, I thought you were still using a 10 point scale which confused me why you would force 4 as the average. Using a smaller scale shouldn't logically solve the cognitive biases to misevaluate people, so I don't really see the point. 10 point scale still is the most intuitive to me. I don't think people struggle not overevaluing people looks on the internet anyway, the normie 6.5-7.0 average scale stupidity exist because of it is harsh to say to someone face you are ugly, so it got tilted higher.

Ah 0-8 ok, might have read your post too fast, I thought you were still using a 10 point scale which confused me why you would force 4 as the average. Using a smaller scale shouldn't logically solve the cognitive biases to misevaluate people, so I don't really see the point. 10 point scale still is the most intuitive to me. I don't think people struggle not overevaluing people looks on the internet anyway, the normie 6.5-7.0 average scale stupidity exist because of it is harsh to say to someone face you are ugly, so it got tilted higher.

It's a smaller scale , but it can measure more extremes. 98% of people on the normie 1-10 scale fall between PSL 3 and 5. Which leaves 1-2 and 6-8 to measure the extremes

Last edited:
PSL should simply be a not inflated scale that has 5 has the average, much simpler. If you use a normal bell curve distribution the extremes are already almost impossible to attain, extremely exclusive.

https://lookism.net/Thread-The-PSL-rating-system-explained-Useful-thread
Here he does like you with being inaccessible but has 5 has the average.

You are all making this a mess to compensate to make sure that the normie don't continue fucking up the scale, but they won't since we are on the internet, not real life, people aren't here giving good review to look nice, quite the opposite, people don't mind being harsh, because they are behind their computer.

Your scale is basically 0-10 with 9-10 vacant which is dumb to me. 10 point scale with 5 as the average and let's just not be stupid, that's how I would go.

Last edited:
It depends how you measure. I use one tail distrubution , but if you use two tail it's ~ 95
tails are about significance, not the distribution itself if I am not mistaken

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
It depends how you measure. I use one tail distrubution , but if you use two tail it's ~ 95
One tail and two tail is used in hypothesis testing not for standard deviations...retard
This

Screen Shot 2019 01 01 at 61538 PM

Screen Shot 2019 01 01 at 61526 PM

PSL should simply be an not inflated scale that has 5 has the average, much simpler. If you use a normal bell curve distribution the extremes are already almost impossible to attain, extremely exclusive.

https://lookism.net/Thread-The-PSL-rating-system-explained-Useful-thread
Here he does like you with being inaccessible but has 5 has the average.

You are all making this a mess to compensate to make sure that the normie don't continue fucking up the scale, but they won't since we are on the internet, not real life, people aren't here giving good review to look nice, quite the opposite, people don't mind being harsh, because they are behind their computer.

Your scale is basically 0-10 with 9-10 vacant which is dumb to me. 10 point scale with 5 as the average and let's just not be stupid, that's how I would go.

There's over 300 million people in the U.S there are plenty of people at both extremes

Daily Reminder this guys IQ is 7SD above average

Christopher Langan IQ 200 says : God Exists - Nothing is Wasted ...

PSL scale is cope

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 176 and StudyHacks
View attachment 10248
View attachment 10249

There's over 300 million people in the U.S there are plenty of people at both extremes

Daily Reminder this guys IQ is 7SD above average

Christopher Langan IQ 200 says : God Exists - Nothing is Wasted ...

That's dumb, since you can argue the same the other way around... Why not make the PSL average 6 because what about a midget with atrocious facial deformities and muscle atrophy? Let's adjust the scale for that fringe stupid scenario so no one can be 1-2 rating, and use average 6.

Yeah wonderful shit scale.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Nibba

98% of people on the normie 1-10 scale fall between PSL 3 and 5.
PSL goes from 0-8
Tail is not about distribution as you see on the image, its about whether you start from the end points to calculate the percentile (further to use it in your hypothesis testing), or you are considering only the middle area of distribution. 2-6PSL is about the area equally distant from the 0-8 scale ends. So, you can use the calculator for 2 tailed test.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Nibba
That's dumb, since you can argue the same the other way around... Why not make the PSL average 6 because what about a midget with atrocious facial deformities and muscle atrophy? Let's adjust the scale for that fringe stupid scenario so no one can be 1-2 rating, and use average 6.

Dude he's literally retarded. Just don't bother with him. He doesn't even understand basic statistics

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Tail is not about distribution as you see on the image, its about whether you start from the end points to calculate the percentile (further to use it in your hypothesis testing), or you are considering only the middle area of distribution. 3-5PSL is about the area equally distant from the 0-8 scale ends. So, you can use the calculator for 2 tailed test.
U can use a z table or t table by hand but ain't nobody got time for.that

U can use a z table or t table by hand but ain't nobody got time for.that
Yes, he actually writes 2-6 psl and then changes it to 3-5 psl, so i fucked it up when copying too. I was talking about 95% for 2-6psl.

• +1
Yes, he actually writes 2-6 psl and then changes it to 3-5 psl, so i fucked it up when copying too. I was talking about 95% for 2-6psl.
the funny thing is his standard deviation scale doesn't have anything to do with PSI ratings it's just another rating scale it's not based on percentages or standard deviations. Because ratings are a subjective thing you can't have standard deviations, which would rely on the mean which also can't be known for the same reason. like you can't assign a mean rating to a subjective thing like looks levels of multiple people for the population standard deviationlike you can't assign a mean rating to a subjective thing like looks levels of multiple people for the population standard deviation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

You're wrong I don't remember why , but two tailed and one tailed have different distributions.

JFL @Nibba calling me retarted

Daily reminder I got accepted into 3 med schools, and not even SUNY Downstate would accept you

@BeautifulBones I hope you will reply to my last comment.

• +1
@Nibba
If everyone has a clue about others rating models and has understanding about the percentiles, he can also rate in a similar fashion. Moreover, looks are not subjective, so are the ratings if everyone has agreed on a scale even not oficially. Ratings tend to vary, but generally, the arguing goes about 0.5-1PSL. That's a big different in percentiles, but that still gives an approximate representation of your looks position among the active population. So, for the reference it is an extremely useful tool, not a very correct, but still useful as for my needs for example. If you disagree with me that looks are not subjective, you can even disregard my posts, I will not try to prove you anything tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

Your basically asking why the average is in the middle?

I don't get your contention. I said in the OP people with genetic deformities get a pass.

Except that people get 0-2 blackopstruecel is in that territory, this is the incel region. Your trying to save peoples feelings by changing the scale. Everyone gets hurt about this.

@Nibba loved this scale when it first came out you can look at the earlier posts

But then when I told him he's like a PSL 6-6.5 he got super butt hurt. He taught he was a PSL 7.5 maybe because people like @HorseFace gas him up, and make him think he mogs Crisick .

I told you that your a 4.25. Your prob closer to a 4.5 with the better pic I saw with potential to improve, and your trying to change the scale also.

What do you want me to say to you people ? Biology is a bitch , and nature always has the last laugh

I don't get your contention. I said in the OP people with genetic deformities get a pass.

Except that people get 0-2 blackopstruecel is in that territory, this is the incel region. Your trying to save peoples feelings by changing the scale. Everyone gets hurt about this.

@Nibba loved this scale when it first came out you can look at the earlier posts

But then when I told him he's like a PSL 6-6.5 he got super butt hurt. He taught he was a PSL 7.5 maybe because people like @HorseFace gas him up, and make him think he mogs Crisick .

I told you that your a 4.25. Your prob closer to a 4.5 with the better pic I saw with potential to improve, and your trying to change the scale also.

What do you want me to say to you people ? Biology is a bitch , and nature always has the last laugh

JFL assumptions about my intentions. Having a 10 point scale with the middle in the middle is just the most straightforward and easier for everyone to be on the same page(particularly for the newcomers) which is why I am advocating for it. I heard 4.5 above average but I thought as a normal person that 5 was the average so I didn't get it which is why I am came here trying to understand, and finally understood that it doesn't make much sense. JFL all I wanted was an honest review, but I don't understand what people mean if the scale they are using doesn't make sense, I am not even sure if everyone is using the same scale. If I was stupid enough to want "points" to boost my ego I would ask for some 100 points scale or more, JFL at thinking I could ever follow this retarded logic.

Your average isn't in the middle, the middle is 5, not 4, but you forgot that the PSL started as a 10 points scale with 9-10 being forbidden for retarded reasons, but it was still staying as a 10 point scale with 5 as the middle, not 4. Your scale is a flawed scale of a flawed scale.

Btw, BlackOpsTrueCel obliterates mog a midget with atrocious facial deformities and muscle atrophy so what you said wasn't correct. The logic of removing the top for unattainable GigaChads never made sense following that logic. You haven't disproven that. So your IQ example was dump.

Last edited:
  • +1
Moreover, looks are not subjective, so are the ratings if everyone has agreed on a scale even not
No man. People here sometimes rate Nick batemen as a 5 PSL and others as 7+ PSL lol. In this way it IS subjective.
If you disagree with me that looks are not subjective, you can even disregard my posts, I will not try to prove you anything tbh
That's dumb lol

Daily reminder I got accepted into 3 med schools, and not even SUNY Downstate would accept you

Yeah, I'm sure you did.

The entire looksmax.org community is very proud of your extremely inspiring comeback story, where you went from packing groceries as a 3 PSL male to getting into several med schools, creating a very "complex" facial rating software that is so complex that it requires quantum computing (nevermind that quantum computing is still an experimental technology that is extremely inefficient and thus wouldn't be suitable for your meme facial rating software) and has multiple NYC plastic Surgeons GAGGING to use it, even though all your "software" does is use image recognition and is no different than all these meme rating websites such as prettyscale for which you charge $60/hour which is 124.8k/year based on a 40/h workweek, which is an exorbitant amount of money to pay for a piece of software considering how little benefit it offers.

Ah and not to forget that you went from a 3/10 to a 6+/10 thanks in part to a $400/month skincare routine (which is most likely bullshit, but if it isn't, it is undoubtedly full of snake oil)

Thankfully you are such a nice guy that you are able to offer your self improvement secrets to people for a measly sum of $300, nevermind that you have never provided proof of any of your claims.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and 2 others

I said this

"Im not good with psl, but dude got twink and Chad asthethics, dark coloring, and wide frame. I think he is atleast 7 psl. Maybe 7.25

Crisick looks like a textbook Chad, his harmony isn't that great but his bone structure is preety good. Bone structure + average jock futures + good coloring and low body fat halos what he lacks in harmony (altough his harmony is definetly not bad).

6.25 psl"

I think its a preety accurate rating taking into consideration body, face, coloring, real life. Crisick looks like a typical Chad, but his harmony isn't super great thats why i rated him lower than Nibba. Whats your reasoning?

Yeah, I'm sure you did.

The entire looksmax.org community is very proud of your extremely inspiring comeback story, where you went from packing groceries as a 3 PSL male to getting into several med schools, creating a very "complex" facial rating software that is so complex that it requires quantum computing (nevermind that quantum computing is still an experimental technology that is extremely inefficient and thus wouldn't be suitable for your meme facial rating software) and has multiple NYC plastic Surgeons GAGGING to use it, even though all your "software" does is use image recognition and is no different than all these meme rating websites such as prettyscale for which you charge $60/hour which is 124.8k/year based on a 40/h workweek, which is an exorbitant amount of money to pay for a piece of software considering how little benefit it offers.

Ah and not to forget that you went from a 3/10 to a 6+/10 thanks in part to a $400/month skincare routine (which is most likely bullshit, but if it isn't, it is undoubtedly full of snake oil)

Thankfully you are such a nice guy that you are able to offer your self improvement secrets to people for a measly sum of $300, nevermind that you have never provided proof of any of your claims.
Yeah he told me that he's a 4 PSL loooool. Legit retard hypocrite scammer. To all the newcels: don't trust this beautiful bones guy. He's an ugly poser. I actually was ugly af and became beautiful, so maybe listen to me instead of some guy who's so ugly he won't even post his pics lol

Nigger

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, VST and Nibba
Yeah he told me that he's a 4 PSL loooool. Legit retard hypocrite scammer. To all the newcels: don't trust this ugly black poser. I actually was ugly af and became beautiful, so maybe listen to me instead of some.guy who's so ugly he won't even post his pics lol
He said that he slayed 5-6 PSL females (which according to his "PSL scale" is the 80th percentile for PSL 5 women and 97.5th percentile for PSL 6 women [which is literally model tier]) you know what the best part is? He did all of this while he was still a self proclaimed PSL 2-3.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and Dude420
He said that he slayed 5-6 PSL females (which according to his "PSL scale" is the 80th percentile for PSL 5 women and 97.5th percentile for PSL 6 women [which is literally model tier]) you know what the best part is? He did all of this while he was still a self proclaimed PSL 2-3.
Oh yeah but he somehow thinks he mogs me as a 6'3 WHITE broad-shouldered man with perfect glowing skin and perfect hair...even disregarding face which most people here most likely destroy him in. Just lol at his narcy copes he'll be bullied out of here when the noobies realize he's a fag scammer bitch

@BeautifulBones bro leave this site

This follows his improve your personality ascension program though maybe he is on to something :feelshehe: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, dodt and 2 others
Oh yeah but he somehow thinks he mogs me as a 6'3 WHITE broad-shouldered man with perfect glowing skin and perfect hair...even disregarding face which most people here most likely destroy him in. Just lol at his narcy copes he'll be bullied out of here when the noobies realize he's a fag scammer bitch

@BeautifulBones bro leave this site
He is the worst kind of person, praying on desperate men to push him his overpriced "ascension strategies" without providing any proof that they actually work.

Desperate people are willing to try anything, and he knows it, trying to benefit from it financially. You'd think that since he earns SOOOOOO much money, he wouldn't need to shill his bullshit on here?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping, Dude420 and 1 other person
He is the worst kind of person, praying on desperate men to push him his overpriced "ascension strategies" without providing any proof that they actually work.

Desperate people are willing to try anything, and he knows it, trying to benefit from it financially. You'd think that since he earns SOOOOOO much money, he wouldn't need to shill his bullshit on here?
Exactly. Like another user called.him out on yesterday when he talked about mogging people, "empty words and baseless claims without any proof"

Oh of course he's so inspiring! Everyone here wants to be a loser scammer on an incel board while making up stories of him slaying chicks that are probable landwhales.

This follows his improve your personality ascension program though maybe he is on to something :feelshehe: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lmao just b urself face software! Just be ignorant and use empty, big words to make the idiots here think you're smart, even tho it actually has nothing to do with what you're trying to explain!

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Dude420
No man. People here sometimes rate Nick batemen as a 5 PSL and others as 7+ PSL lol. In this way it IS subjective.

That's dumb lol
Well, for me its much more efficient to use the scale, rather than not use it. Cuz I have my own subjective sense of beauty which often corresponds with some of people whom I consider people that understand something about aesthetics. From my own experience, people who say that psl shit does not matter, often do not know much about aesthetics. I am not saying psl is the ultimate reflection of the level of attraction a guy receives, but it attempts to represent it and does the job quite well tbh.

Obv, there are cases of trolling, and people using psl that have little to no understanding, but well, there always will be a minority and majority about looks part, cuz we are not robotic machines that can predict everything with any accuracy we want, but we can get reasonably close to that to be suitable for our needs.

• +1
Well, for me its much more efficient to use the scale, rather than not use it. Cuz I have my own subjective sense of beauty which often corresponds with some of people whom I consider people that understand something about aesthetics.
I agree with this. I sort of use my own scale since I happen to be pretty knowledgable about looks theory, having studied it for a few years now in addition to looking at real life interactions with those around me and myself

From my own experience, people who say that psl shit does not matter, often do not know much about aesthetic
Its a good baseline, but has a lot of missing gaps. What r ur thoughts

I agree with this. I sort of use my own scale since I happen to be pretty knowledgable about looks theory, having studied it for a few years now in addition to looking at real life interactions with those around me and myself
Yes, and in that sense I have my own scale which I dont adjust to other people's rating, but I can make it comparable to their ratings If I have a view at how they rate others. My scale is similar to this, almost identical, with percentiles etc, which sounds useful for me. I had 4.5 as a median which I then shifted to 4. Btw, percentiles are a good attempt to make the scale of one person comparable to others', you just need to say that the median for you is 4 or 5 or 10. And my rating of bateman of 7 psl (for the sake of example) suddenly becomes more reasonable, so it is a good idea to make a unified comparison mechanism, not just bare numbers with words like normie or psl following it.

Its a good baseline, but has a lot of missing gaps. What r ur thoughts
Well, that's my personal opinon, maybe I am too ignorant about that. If psl dont correspond to you reality, create your own rating to describe it, then compare to others. And the common sense says there should be some close results of our view of how one's aestethics compares to another man's. That will be a good representation of a male's sucess on dating platforms or IRL.

• +1
I said this

"Im not good with psl, but dude got twink and Chad asthethics, dark coloring, and wide frame. I think he is atleast 7 psl. Maybe 7.25

Crisick looks like a textbook Chad, his harmony isn't that great but his bone structure is preety good. Bone structure + average jock futures + good coloring and low body fat halos what he lacks in harmony (altough his harmony is definetly not bad).

6.25 psl"

I think its a preety accurate rating taking into consideration body, face, coloring, real life. Crisick looks like a typical Chad, but his harmony isn't super great thats why i rated him lower than Nibba. Whats your reasoning?

Same height, Crisick slight broader shoulder broadness, but Crisicks face is better. If you ran a Tinder experiment with them both Crisick would get 2-3x more matches. Thats how much 1 PSL point makes

The biggest slayer on Looksmax.org is ..

My scale is similar to this, almost identical, with percentiles etc, which sounds useful for me. I had 4.5 as a median which I then shifted to 4
Ah yeah I'm glad someone else uses medians instead of means, cuz with looks you have outliers and medians are resistent to those said outliers. But yea curious as to why you have the median less than the mean? Imo it should be higher as looks are skewed to the left (more lower outlier than higher ones)

Well, that's my personal opinon, maybe I am too ignorant about that. If psl dont correspond to you reality, create your own rating to describe it, then compare to others.
Yep I've sort of intrisically done this over the past years to create a pretty accurate scale that predicts irl interactions. Of course, there are always outliers and special cases to take into consideration

Ah yeah I'm glad someone else uses medians instead of means, cuz with looks you have outliers and medians are resistent to those said outliers. But yea curious as to why you have the median less than the mean? Imo it should be higher as looks are skewed to the left (more lower outlier than higher ones)
No, I basically meant that the median I used was 4.5, but then I decided to modify my scale and made 4.0 as a median. Mean concept is not applicable to this looks scale, cuz it makes no sense even to discuss it, cuz 4 being the median from 0 to 8 is a coincidence because we decided that a number "4.0" to represent the median of our normal distribution. So, the number in the looks scale represents the "number of SD's from the mean - the number we decided to represent mean.". So bateman with 7 psl, with 4 being the average means he is 3SDs from the median (cuz we assumed the normality of distribution beforehand). Thus, we have no information of the mean and if we try to even calculate the mean with psl numbers, it will not give accurate results cuz that numbers are showing SDs rather than the "perfect number that ideally reflects looks as a measure". In short, if we assume that numbers show the percentile, mean has no sense, but if we assume that numbers ultimately show the comparable looks measure, then we can collect results and create our distribution of looks, and then judge whether it is skewed or not, find the formula which descibes the non normal distribution and judge about percentiles
Of course, there are always outliers and special cases to take into consideration
I am interested in ways to incorporate height to the psl scale, only height, not body.

I rewant my 6.5 psl. I miss longhair ???

this PSL shit is autistic. just go by 1-10 ratings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Stupid thread, PSL 5 Is 50%, psl 6 is like 80%

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Bur_01