The biggest slayer on Looksmax.org is ..

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
It was close battle between

@Nibba and @Stylebender

They both have 95th + percentile height and frame, so it mostly came down to face

I wanted to dislike Crisick, from the days of browsing lookism and seeing how he could be a narcissistic cunt, but at the end of the day his SMV speaks for itself

Crisick mogs Nibba's face by about .4 - .6 PSL points

Nibba - https://streamable.com/8ggke
Crisick - https://streamable.com/jrwc0

But don't feel bad for Nibba they'll both slay and have good lifes. Nibba is also an aspiring surgeon, so he might have the highest SMV at the end of the day

Lesson of the day- You can have a PSL 6 face, but if you have other good attributes. It can ascend you to a PSL 7 or even a PSL 8 if the other attributes are really top tier. Think like a 25 inch bideltoid, or 1 million/year income

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Nibba
So wait @Stylebender is Chris? Chris if this is u open my Snapchat it's been 3 days ?

Anyway yeah attraction is about how everything COMBINED. not just face or frame or height separately. Women look at you as a whole person, which is one reason personality can affect u so greatly. Not gonna be a bluepiller and say it's all personality, but it's important. It should match ur phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
You cant compare them both. One is appealing more to jbs the other one for girls +21

However crisick mogs everybody here due to his perfectly shaped mouth and extremely overpowered jaw. He would tindermog everybody here to oblivion

@theropeking
- Who do you think appeals to more jb's?

Jb's are overrated in lookist community tbh girls 20-25 is where it's at best combo of youth and experience

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
@theropeking

Jb's are overrated in lookist community tbh girls 20-25 is where it's at best combo of youth and experience

JB or death.

Past 20 they’re over used

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Both of them mog me into the depths of hell.

Not even the same species tbh..

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel and jefferson
@theropeking

Cooooooppppeeee.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
@theropeking

Lol "experience" is not a good trait for females. Thats just looking for sluts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, dogtown and Nibba
@theropeking

What's JB?

I'm roping tonight

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
@Psychonaut
@RichardSpencel
@dogtown

When I was @ optimal JB slaying age 17-20

Most of them couldn't take the whole thing
When they could, they couldn't take it long enough for me to bust

I like my sex life much better in my 20's
Not humble bragging just my life

@Psychonaut
@RichardSpencel
@dogtown

It's cuz their pussies have been loosened kek

@Psychonaut
@RichardSpencel
@dogtown

Jesus christ how big is your banana for them to not be able to take it man
It's cuz their pussies have been loosened kek
^^^

Jesus christ how big is your banana for them to not be able to take it man

^^^
8.2 x 6.1
+ I usually last like 20mins to an hour

and it's the reason I got banned form Lookism.net lol

Those poor JB's really never stood a chance

8.2 x 6.1
+ I usually last like 20mins to an hour

Those poor JB's really never stood a chance

@Genecel dickmogs you. He's 9 inches long.

8.2 x 6.1

:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Holy shit you're an actual bbc :feelsgiga:

This is the reason for my ban apparently
Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 84443 PM

@Genecel dickmogs you. He's 9 inches long.
Fuark I hate being dickmogged by these BBCs :feelsree: :feelsrope:

Kek. It's okay. The cervix ends at 7 in. Also: JBs don't have experience=good=tight pussy
I just need to get a jb then, they will be easy to satisfy even with my dick most likely.

• +1
I just need to get a jb then, they will be easy to satisfy even with my dick most likely.
U will be fine. Don't worry bro. How big is pp

@Nibba
Fake news when your big you can bypass the cervix by going above or below it
@TRUE_CEL
Has this been confirmed ? Even if it has it doesn't bother me. Once you can hit the AFE zone and epicenter, any extra length is copious in a bad way

People have been redpilled on Looks mattering, but have been you REDPILLED on PENIS SIZE

Enter at your own risk

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page17_female-orgasm.htm

nibba looks like the type to slay average white girls

crisick looks like the type to slay post prime women/ sloots

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Nibba
@Nibba
@TRUE_CEL
Has this been confirmed ? Even if it has it doesn't bother me. Once you can hit the AFE zone and epicenter, any extra length is copious in a bad way

People have been redpilled on Looks mattering, but have been you REDPILLED on PENIS SIZE

Enter at your own risk

I am not ready to take this pill, I know that thread is gonna be potent suifuel for me and I don't need that rn

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
@Psychonaut
@RichardSpencel
@dogtown

True loose flap grannys any day tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
@Nibba
@TRUE_CEL

Enter at your own risk

thats why god told us to stay virgins and only have sex after marriage. No previous standards to judge on.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
type to slay average white girls
I get groped by these kinds in clubs so u are not wrong. Since I'm in a relationship I hate getting touched by other women
@Nibba
@TRUE_CEL

Enter at your own risk

@BeautifulBones it's not about size. I'm only a bit over 7 but make my girl cum every few minutes. It's about facial attractiveness and emotional connection for women

I get groped by these kinds in clubs so u are not wrong. Since I'm in a relationship I hate getting touched by other women

@BeautifulBones it's not about size. I'm only a bit over 7 but make my girl cum every few minutes. It's about facial attractiveness and emotional connection for women
Unless ur a roastie who has lost the ability to pair bon

• +1
Unless ur a roastie who has lost the ability to pair bon
Hence u get that thread that he linked. Jfl if u even touch roasties let alone stick ur dick in em

UZ0myXi.gif

VbEW1it.gif

> Top 10% dick lenght
> Size doesn't matter

Log off buddy boyoo. That's like you being 6'3 saying height doesn't matter

If you said that you'd deserve to get get beat up by a gang of marauding manlets

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel

He has videos of him having webcam sex with some deathnik whore. That's actually what lead to his ban on incels.

• +1
UZ0myXi.gif

VbEW1it.gif

> Top 10% dick lenght
> Size doesn't matter

Log off buddy boyoo. That's like you being 6'3 saying height doesn't matter

If you said that you'd deserve to get get beat up by a gang of marauding manlets
Kek. I'd say at a certain height, height stops mattering, but I get your point. Even 5 or 6 with emotional connection and a little bit of patience to see what she likes is all u need

@Nibba
@TRUE_CEL

Enter at your own risk

is 6.5inch enough to produce all those orgasms? or imma have to go down the PE route stretching my schlong

• +1
The best looking member is

@TakaRyo
and Barry eppley ofc

@future chadlite

@future chadlite
Only area you couldn't reach is the epicenter. Well you can hit it in like 5-10% of girls, but for the rest nah. Focus on technique and you'd be good

4_sex_centers.gif

Give girls orgasms from the other 3. Most guys don't give girls orgasms at ALL

But I'm off for tonight. I got to evaluate some dependencies for some web servers, and then see what's the best server type to get on EC2

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
The best looking member is

@TakaRyo
and Barry eppley ofc

@future chadlite
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THE AREA IN BLUE AHAHAHAHAH

jZgDhiP.gif

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

YXATYnc.gif

lpTZ4lT.gif

jorlol.gif

dGsgUr7.gif

wVSzTcM.gif

zHYfo5r.gif

@future chadlite
Only area you couldn't reach is the epicenter. Well you can hit it in like 5-10% of girls, but for the rest nah. Focus on technique and you'd be good

4_sex_centers.gif

Give girls orgasms from the other 3. Most guys don't give girls orgasms at ALL

But I'm off for tonight. I got to evaluate some dependencies for some web servers, and then see what's the best server type to get on EC2
i just spent 10 hours catching up with Uni stuff, time to sleep I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid, Nibba and TakaRyo
@TakaRyo

KVIAmXb.gif

You a troll or delusional?

Facial Structure > Pheno > Hair > Height > Frame > Everything Else

Unless you're below 4.5-5 inches, penis size does NOT matter as much as the above do

Facial Structure > Pheno > Hair > Height > Frame > Everything Else

Unless you're below 4.5-5 inches, penis size does NOT matter as much as the above do

VbEW1it.gif

Good sex can raise you 1.5 - 2 PSL points SRS

I've had girls pay my rent and my groceries , while I had cystic acne

You know why? They've slept with more attractive guys , guys they loved more, but they never felt a stronger animal like pleasure than when I was giving them soul quivering orgasms, and they would make great sacrifices to keep me in their life

Your hierarchy is also wrong. Back to the basement with your incorrect theory boyoo

but muh muh face
muh muh hair
muh muh phenotype

Mv8Wtmn.gif

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deltoid, androidcel and 1 other person
So wait @Stylebender is Chris? Chris if this is u open my Snapchat it's been 3 days ?

Anyway yeah attraction is about how everything COMBINED. not just face or frame or height separately. Women look at you as a whole person, which is one reason personality can affect u so greatly. Not gonna be a bluepiller and say it's all personality, but it's important. It should match ur phenotype.
Did you mew or smth? Ur face changed

VbEW1it.gif

You know why? They've slept with more attractive guys , guys they loved more, but they never felt a stronger animal like pleasure than when I was giving them soul quivering orgasms, and they would make great sacrifices to keep me in their life

Your hierarchy is also wrong. Back to the basement with your incorrect theory boyoo

but muh muh face
muh muh hair
muh muh phenotype

Mv8Wtmn.gif
I wish I had an attractive face with a small dick. I have a big one but no girl wants it, so what's the point?

VbEW1it.gif

but muh muh face
muh muh hair
muh muh phenotype

Mv8Wtmn.gif

You say coping, but it's not like I have a good face / hair / phenotype etc anyways. It's just that if I could choose between dick and those three, I would choose those three - they matter way more.

I wish I had an attractive face with a small dick. I have a big one but no girl wants it, so what's the point?

If you looksmax/NTmax to the point you can have sex with a girl. You'll be infinitely grateful you have a big one

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo