Rating Megathread

Me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Currycel, Skinny-Fatcel, NegativeCanthalTiltcel, LateralZygoProjectioncel, Haircutcel, Patchybeardcel.

Its not over tho, start by gymcelling. Use Clen/T3.

• +1
Currycel, Skinny-Fatcel, NegativeCanthalTiltcel, LateralZygoProjectioncel, Haircutcel, Patchybeardcel.

Its not over tho, start by gymcelling. Use Clen/T3.

Lol those cels made me laugh. I'm arab not indian and I don't gymcel currently, just pushups everyday. I'm also high bodyfat but on purpose because I'm eating everything to try and get many nutrients. and I don't take any supps but I might when i'm 18.

• +1
Lol those cels made me laugh. I'm arab not indian and I don't gymcel currently, just pushups everyday. I'm also high bodyfat but on purpose because I'm eating everything to try and get many nutrients. and I don't take any supps but I might when i'm 18.

How old are you?

Bro, nutrients are good, but that doesnt mean you over consume.

Correct number of calories > Nutrients.

Work on getting the calories right first, then focus on Macronutrients then Micronutrients.

• +1
How old are you?

Bro, nutrients are good, but that doesnt mean you over consume.

Correct number of calories > Nutrients.

Work on getting the calories right first, then focus on Macronutrients then Micronutrients.

Yeah you're right and I just turned 17. I'm gonna start gymceling + start a proper diet soon

• +1
Mild face bloat and acne, no pump.

Me from a better angle @ZUZZCEL
View attachment 1072
rating out of 10? what would be the easiest things to fix?

You look quite a bit like me with smaller lips and a slimmer nose. Around 5.5-6/10 now, probably 6.5/10 once your acne is gone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
vjhbcknxlbfvcz

Last edited:
  • +1
Rate Me:
873d98321c582616c1ac591625eafc08  indian selfies

• +1
That picture has like 1000 filters, it is clearly taken from your best angle. For us to be honest with you, you need to be honest with us about how you look to others.
is this better?
b3ddec7b840c66aaacad503c230d9e33.jpg

• +1
is this better?
b3ddec7b840c66aaacad503c230d9e33.jpg

Slightly better, but remember. The accuracy of your photo makes our job easier. Having all these filters makes our job so much harder, and we're more likely to give incorrect advice. If you want someone to tell you that you're an 8/10, go on r/Teenrateme.

• +1
  • +1

You might be shooting yourself in the foot with the high bodyfat ngl. You can get plenty of nutrients without getting fat and the fatter you are the more testosterone your body aromatizes. That means testosterone gets lowered and estrogen increases. That means your growth plates will calcify and fuse sooner. Also it can cause more pubertal gyno which is hard to get rid of, even with surgery in more severe cases.

Your image is down so I can't see just how fat you are or if you're getting gyno but that's what happens when you increase bodyfat too much fyi.

• +1
You might be shooting yourself in the foot with the high bodyfat ngl. You can get plenty of nutrients without getting fat and the fatter you are the more testosterone your body aromatizes. That means testosterone gets lowered and estrogen increases. That means your growth plates will calcify and fuse sooner. Also it can cause more pubertal gyno which is hard to get rid of, even with surgery in more severe cases.

Your image is down so I can't see just how fat you are or if you're getting gyno but that's what happens when you increase bodyfat too much fyi.

Damn. Thank you so much, I didn't know this. I have been getting hungry all the time lately even when I'm full so I thought it must be because I'm going to grow a bit taller so I just start overeating to compensate. I didn't know it would do the opposite, closing the growth plates. I'm going to start cutting down soon for face and body gains.

• +1
It's OVER.

You know its over when the guy cant even post a picture thats not angles the fuck out, filtered the fuck out and frauded the fuck out. Like, how are we supposed to judge him there.

• +1
Rate this friend of mine, please. I've always considered him really good looking. He's approx 150 lbs / 75-77 kgs and 188-190 cm.

he is just perfect: perfect eyes, giga masculinity, chad jaw and chin. 8-9 /10

• +1
he is just perfect: perfect eyes, giga masculinity, chad jaw and chin. 8-9 /10

more like a 7/10. Dont think ur familiar with the PSL Scale bruh.

• +1
Me 2

Me
MeMe

how bad is it...

• +1
Lay it on me boys
imgur.com/a/RT9c3J6

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Yeah I guess I fuckdd up embedding. I posted the link now, should work.
Jaw is weak, no other problem, gymcell if you dont already, currently 5/10 psl.

• +1
Jaw is weak, no other problem, gymcell if you dont already, currently 5/10 psl.
Pretty much what I expected, thanks. Currently lift 4 days a week, might get a jew implant if I can ever afford it.

• +1
Pretty much what I expected, thanks. Currently lift 4 days a week, might get a jew implant if I can ever afford it.
(y)

• +1

I can save you a few thousand bucks. Before you get that implant, grow some facial hair. People like Maluma (Latin pop star) use facial hair to make their jaw appear defined and prominent. Beyond that, there's not much you can change to really bump your PSL rating besides Gymmaxing.

• +1
img_20170705_183242-jpg.1149
I look older but I am 20. I am an incel. Any advise or rate?

Attachments

• IMG_20170705_183242.jpg
    IMG_20170705_183242.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 531
  • +1
I can save you a few thousand bucks. Before you get that implant, grow some facial hair. People like Maluma (Latin pop star) use facial hair to make their jaw appear defined and prominent. Beyond that, there's not much you can change to really bump your PSL rating besides Gymmaxing.

Unfortunately I'm 26 and cant grow a hair on my face. I've considered minoxidil but I also heard the horror stories of what it does to peoples faces.

• +1
Unfortunately I'm 26 and cant grow a hair on my face. I've considered minoxidil but I also heard the horror stories of what it does to peoples faces.

I'm doing OK on it so far, 2 weeks in.
I'm 19 and 6'2"

Facial hair my ninja. First step when dealing with a weak jawline

• +1
this is the only retaerted image i have that actually works most of my face is covered

Attachments

• IMG_0096 (1).jpg
    IMG_0096 (1).jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 58
  • +1
Been on a cut since last photo , got more leaner but i think i can still improve , gymcelling since last month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Been on a cut since last photo , got more leaner but i think i can still improve , gymcelling since last month.

Proud of you man, keep it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Remerter
  • +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Got it.

• +1

I'd peg you for Latin TBH. Your eyebrows are messy around the arches, but most importantly, you're a fatcel right now. Check out r/Loseit for weight loss advice, and r/Fitness for Gymcel stuff.

We won't really know how you look until you lose 15+ lbs.

Eyebrows looking a bit messy, your facial hair has separation between the mustache and chin. Hair is a bit too high for my taste, but that's not really a big deal if you like it.

• +1
Yeah , my hair is a mess RN , been just lazy these days. Too afraid to do anything with my eyebrows...

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Rate please boyos... its me

• +1
Rate please boyos... its me

6/10 PSL. Looks aren't your problem if you're trying to get a girl, but room for improvement

• +1
6/10 PSL. Looks aren't your problem if you're trying to get a girl, but room for improvement
Thanks for the feedback bro. I am kinda drawn to these boards as ppl here are overanalytical and objective/harsh(I am ovetanlyrical myself - have a PhD in bioengineering/mol.biol from world top 10 uni). What do you think I need to improve to ascend? Don't have prob with girls..

• +1