Rating Megathread

20yo X-ray included

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
please rate all three instances. ;)

What the hell are you talking about? Dude, you're asking for a rating, height is part of that rating. If you're 4 foot 10, your rating is gonna be different than a 6'5" guy. I mean, you don't have to share if you're uncomfortable. On pure face alone, all height/body memes aside, you're a 6/10 PSL, 7/10 if you can hide the big forehead and lower your jawline (google facial thirds if you don't know what I'm talking about)

• +1
What the hell are you talking about? Dude, you're asking for a rating, height is part of that rating. If you're 4 foot 10, your rating is gonna be different than a 6'5" guy. I mean, you don't have to share if you're uncomfortable. On pure face alone, all height/body memes aside, you're a 6/10 PSL, 7/10 if you can hide the big forehead and lower your jawline (google facial thirds if you don't know what I'm talking about)

Thank you for your rating, i'm 5.8.
I'm listening to dr. Mew.. haha. Any special tricks to lower my jawline?

• +1
Thank you for your rating, i'm 5.8.
I'm listening to dr. Mew.. haha. Any special tricks to lower my jawline?
Fixing an over/underbite can work

• +1
i'm 5'10 btw

• +1
Rate me and advice please
5'10 (177 cm), 154 lbs
right eye is blind, can't fix the lazy eye
think im gonna bulk and gymcel (metabolism is crazy fast tho, hard for me to gain weight)
Photo
Notblack

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
5'10 (177 cm), 154 lbs
think im gonna bulk and gymcel (metabolism is crazy fast tho, hard for me to gain weight)
View attachment 797View attachment 798
Your eyes are really close together, so glasses may be something to consider. Also look into hairstyle that don't make your head appear more elongated and square than it already is. Longer on the sides, shorter at the top, ect
Dude, you look like a person who would rock Sunglasses
wear glasses and I'll say your a 8/10

So the PSL rating system is much harder than the normie rating system. An 8/10 is the best looking guy in a group of 1,000 random guys. No offense to OP, but he's not in that category. I'd rate him at a 4 currently, with potential to gym/hair/glasses max up to a 5.5

• +1

You look like some musician on drugs. Learn playing a guitar, wear a red lumberjack shirt and that will automatically make you a 7.5 imo with girls falling for you.
View attachment 744
This is me, im 18 and 6'3. Pretty skinny fat just need to loose sone stomach fat. Any suggestion on what else to do looks wise?
You look like the school douchebag tbh. You look quite well for being an incel, probably around 7.
5'10 (177 cm), 154 lbs
View attachment 797View attachment 798
Bro, you look good. That jaw is chad-like. Your eyes are a minor problem, but I've read operations can fix the lazy one if it bothers you that much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Tbh most of you look above average....so I even feel kinda anxious posting myself among you...but I would love any kind of advice. 22 years old, (180) 6ft.... 75kg (165lbs)

Attachments

• 1482753_798903870135289_737512823_n.jpg
    1482753_798903870135289_737512823_n.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 158
  • +1
Tbh most of you look above average....so I even feel kinda anxious posting myself among you...but I would love any kind of advice. 22 years old, (180) 6ft.... 75kg (165lbs)
gymcelling and neck training could help you a lot. 4.5-5/10 psl

you have good coloring and nice full lips. good pretty boy appeal

• +1

Is that a recent pic?

• +1
  • +1
From last year, I don't like taking pictures of me tbh. :(

Your skull seems to allow for a nice high top fade. Go to a stylist at a barber, ask them to give you a trendy haircut. Beyond that, basic advice like gymaxing, keeping your teeth and skin clean, should do the trick. Hope this helps dude

• +1
Probably ascended or realized he could never beat our shitpost champ @Tony
tbh there is far greater chance he roped at the fact that he is always in my shadow eating the shit

• +1
tbh there is far greater chance he roped at the fact that he is always in my shadow eating the shit
Kek he's in incel heaven getting mogged by blackops2cel

• +1
Yep know I know why people respected you, you literally look like you are going to fucking blow up if someone insults you
Who cares what normie kaffirs think of u, it's still respect at the end of the day

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
6’2 and 235 lb

Yeah OP, losing weight is the only way for us to give more relevant feedback. We just don't know what your face will look like until then. If you'd like to learn more about weight loss, check out r/Loseit for some helpful advice.

• +1
  • +1
That feel when you are high iq to rate yourself properly and don't need anyone else to rate for you. ;)

• +1
Yeah OP, losing weight is the only way for us to give more relevant feedback. We just don't know what your face will look like until then. If you'd like to learn more about weight loss, check out r/Loseit for some helpful advice.
I have pictures from when I was around 190 I can post later

• +1
Hi everyone. I need some serious and honest tips. Wanna give it maybe one more try before I hit my 40's. I'm "tall" for an ethnic at 5'9 barefoot but I live in the US and not moving so nothing I can do about that. I never learned proper styling or anything like that I just wear a t-shirt and cargo shorts every single day. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have tried gymcel and bulking but I don't think it's possible for me without steroids. My body is pretty ugly cause I've been eating 3.5k calories a day for motnhs with no results. I have like no issues losing weight though so maybe I'll just get down to low body fat % and give up on bulking? idk.

33 years old/5'9

Tried to take a variety of photos should be enough hopefully.

Attachments

• IMG_20180915_182028.jpg
    IMG_20180915_182028.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20180920_022124.jpg
    IMG_20180920_022124.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20180920_022324.jpg
    IMG_20180920_022324.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20180920_023212.jpg
    IMG_20180920_023212.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20180920_022550.jpg
    IMG_20180920_022550.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
  • +1
Hi everyone. I need some serious and honest tips. Wanna give it maybe one more try before I hit my 40's. I'm "tall" for an ethnic at 5'9 barefoot but I live in the US and not moving so nothing I can do about that. I never learned proper styling or anything like that I just wear a t-shirt and cargo shorts every single day. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have tried gymcel and bulking but I don't think it's possible for me without steroids. My body is pretty ugly cause I've been eating 3.5k calories a day for motnhs with no results. I have like no issues losing weight though so maybe I'll just get down to low body fat % and give up on bulking? idk.

33 years old/5'9

If you started going to the gym and lifting you would be a possible 5-6/10

• +1

33 years old/5'9

So first thing first. Let's talk about your PSL rating (remember, this is harsher than IRL). You're probably a 2 right now. You have a gut, really thin eyerbows, and no strong facial features.

A full transformation may only bring you up to a 4. You'll either need to money/statusmax the rest of the way.

I'll talk about what I know, which would be Gymmaxing. You aren't even close to your genetic potential for muscle mass, so going on a cut to lose all that fat, and then slowly bulking up would be your best bet. Check out r/Fitness's wiki for advice/programs.

You'll need plastic surgery to reach that 2 point bump, although I'm not sure exactly what type would be best. I'm going to keep an eye on this thread to try and make sure you get all the advice you can.
If you started going to the gym and lifting you would be a possible 5-6/10

That's really optimistic, even by IRL standards. A 6 is the best looking guy in a group of 100 random guys.

• +1
So first thing first. Let's talk about your PSL rating (remember, this is harsher than IRL). You're probably a 2 right now. You have a gut, really thin eyerbows, and no strong facial features.

A full transformation may only bring you up to a 4. You'll either need to money/statusmax the rest of the way.

I'll talk about what I know, which would be Gymmaxing. You aren't even close to your genetic potential for muscle mass, so going on a cut to lose all that fat, and then slowly bulking up would be your best bet. Check out r/Fitness's wiki for advice/programs.

You'll need plastic surgery to reach that 2 point bump, although I'm not sure exactly what type would be best. I'm going to keep an eye on this thread to try and make sure you get all the advice you can.

That's really optimistic, even by IRL standards. A 6 is the best looking guy in a group of 100 random guys.

Yes I really wish I had thicker eyebrows. Have difficulty growing a decent beard as well. Sucks being Asian. I bought an "eyebrow growth serum" on amazon that has 4.5 stars, probably getting ripped off with snake oil but it was only $10 so might as well give it a try. Any easy ways to get better brows? I don't think plastic surgery is worth it at my age.

Any fitness programs to recommend? I've mostly been stuck doing bodyweight exercises but going to try joining a gym and see how it goes. I've gotten to where I can do 20+ pull-ups easily but can't add any weight which is the real problem.

Also, anyone got suggestions for hair? It gets insanely thick/impossible to style so I've just been getting a crew cut every few months when it gets too long.

This is 6 months of growth which I eventually cut off b/c it just turns into an asian afro (it's down in the pic + foggy cause of a shower but its the only pic I have)

Attachments

• IMG_20180609_172235.jpg
    IMG_20180609_172235.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
  • +1

33 years old/5'9

Pm me and I will give u advice

• +1
  • +1
Yes I really wish I had thicker eyebrows. Have difficulty growing a decent beard as well. Sucks being Asian. I bought an "eyebrow growth serum" on amazon that has 4.5 stars, probably getting ripped off with snake oil but it was only $10 so might as well give it a try. Any easy ways to get better brows? I don't think plastic surgery is worth it at my age.

Any fitness programs to recommend? I've mostly been stuck doing bodyweight exercises but going to try joining a gym and see how it goes. I've gotten to where I can do 20+ pull-ups easily but can't add any weight which is the real problem.

Also, anyone got suggestions for hair? It gets insanely thick/impossible to style so I've just been getting a crew cut every few months when it gets too long.

This is 6 months of growth which I eventually cut off b/c it just turns into an asian afro (it's down in the pic + foggy cause of a shower but its the only pic I have)
Start lifting and get a bunch of tatoos in japanese near your shoulders

• +1

Right now you're the definition of skinny fat. If I were you I would start a keto diet and cut down 10-15 lbs then begin a long-term lean bulk. And definitely start using weights instead of just bodyweight stuff.

• +1