Rating Megathread

He looks pretty old in this pictures. But yeah try losing weight, and see if that ages you :) :) :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
He looks pretty old in this pictures. But yeah try losing weight, and see if that ages you :):):)

I'm in my early 20s, unless you consider that old. I think it might be my negative canthal tilt and drooping suborbicularis oculi fat (Soof for short) that "age me" physically, but I'm getting a canthoplasty and soof lift within a year or two to fix it. How would you rate me currently?

• +1
I'm in my early 20s, unless you consider that old. I think it might be my negative canthal tilt and drooping suborbicularis oculi fat (Soof for short) that "age me" physically, but I'm getting a canthoplasty and soof lift within a year or two to fix it. How would you rate me currently?

Take it as a compliment, it's better than having people think you look really young. At least, it's a good thing right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and randomguy1235
you've got great feautres. you will mog most guys after gym let alone surgery

• +1
you've got great feautres. you will mog most guys after gym let alone surgery
this guy definitely has chad potential lmfao

• +1
Hello all. I wanted to get some ratings before I lose weight (~ 50 - 55 pounds of fat) and start gymcelling. I also plan to get a myriad of surgeries but that won't happen until a year or two from now. I'm 5'10 btw

21752416_1522343101159664_794958863241287421_n.jpg

37118280_1841531339240837_8450362633214754816_o.jpg

20617053_1487092261351415_3836170995618914237_o.jpg

774092_986598131400833_8329432181614308541_o.jpg

Bad infraorbitals (common theme here), poor orbital placement in general leading to nct. Bad pheno, large nose, long, thin face, no cheekbones, bloated.

You've got a great frame, good wrists, good facial hair

a good 5.Gymcelling will pay off for you

• +1
Thanks bros. I really appreciate the compliments, critiques, and honesty.

• +1
6.5/10

jfl @ that pic cropping.. Recessed jaw. Be happy that you are getting this advice now so you can think about saving up some cash to get a surgery later in life. Chin surgery.. Chin wing or sliding genioplasty. You are 5.5/10, would ascend with a good chin. Start saving up now, get it as soon as possible, you have the hope of not wasting your prime years.

Hey what's up guys, it's Scarce here.
Fuark at that lower eyelid asymmetry looks almost exactly like my eye area. Canthoplasty, get it. Another option are orbital because you need some orbital rim projection as well as under eye support. I don't know if there's some mouth widening surgery, but if there is, get it. Post your side profile. 4/10 for now.

Sliding genioplasty for vertical length. Rhinoplasty for nose surgery. Lip lift for upper lip. I would rate 4.5/10, you look high trust and that's a huge plus. Also, :bluepill:advice but get a haircut :feelspepo:
high trust is NOT a huge plus. its a huge MINUS

• +1
Looking for rating and advice, recommended surgeries also, tell if additional Pics needed

• +1
Looking for rating and advice, recommended surgeries also, tell if additional Pics needed

You may need longer hair to cover up the balding in the front. Eyebrows are a big scraggly, nose is a bit too wide for the length, chin and jaw are manageable. Do you have an overbite?

• +1
You may need longer hair to cover up the balding in the front. Eyebrows are a big scraggly, nose is a bit too wide for the length, chin and jaw are manageable. Do you have an overbite?
he looks short also ... never began

• +1
Alright thanks and I don't know about the overbite, my cucked family tells me I look "fine" and prevents me from going to an orthodontist
5'7 manlet reporting in:lul::lul::kys:

• +1

He probably can't ascend, but if he just wants a 5/10 GF, that's def possible.

• +1
He probably can't ascend, but if he just wants a 5/10 GF, that's def possible.
you forgot to mention if she is asian :feelskek: :feelspepo:

• +1
high trust is NOT a huge plus. its a huge MINUS
How so? If you are high trust, you are more likely to make friends, whereas if you are low trust people will be scared of you and will be disgusted by you.

• +1
  • +1
19, starting college next month

OK, so here's my personal advice. Find a subgroup on Campus. Look for girls that share common interests with you inside this subgroup. If there aren't any, you're wasting your time and should look elsewhere.

You may want to try a short haircut to prevent the balding from showing, or get on some hair growth treatment.

You look skinny, go to the gym, eat more food.

Try colored contacts, also consider Rhinoplasty.

If you put in all this effort, you'll be above average in terms of looks. You'll never be a 7, but with enough Look/Personality maxing, you should be able to get a GF (if that's what you're into, IDK).

• +1
OK, so here's my personal advice. Find a subgroup on Campus. Look for girls that share common interests with you inside this subgroup. If there aren't any, you're wasting your time and should look elsewhere.

You may want to try a short haircut to prevent the balding from showing, or get on some hair growth treatment.

You look skinny, go to the gym, eat more food.

Try colored contacts, also consider Rhinoplasty.

If you put in all this effort, you'll be above average in terms of looks. You'll never be a 7, but with enough Look/Personality maxing, you should be able to get a GF (if that's what you're into, IDK).
I'll take your advice to heart, just getting a single gf would mean ascension to me so maybe I'll manage till the end of summer. I thank you greatly in advance.

• +1
I'll take your advice to heart, just getting a single gf would mean ascension to me so maybe I'll manage till the end of summer. I thank you greatly in advance.

One more thing, because so many fakecels seem to miss this. You're going to get rejected plenty of times before you get a yes. Don't take it personally, and keep going. While you may not be the best looking person in the world, there are plenty of people who won't put in half the effort you will, so you'll almost always be above average in one way or another.

• +1
6E0AC187 8F36 4410 A944 C3B138C876F4
A31A593F 0707 49EE BCA1 A62352CCBF04
good pics from today tbhtbh.

• +1
Nice shoulders. What are your excercises (Reps/sets/frequency) for shoulders?
steroids lmao. im still on a basic training program, overhead press, seated shoulder press, lateral raises, rear delt flys, wide grip bench is pretty much all i do for shoulders. i aim for around 8-12 reps, standard shit. i had nonexistent delts before i hopped on testosterone and then i got carried by my androgen receptors lul

• +1
Is it you dele alli?

• +1
steroids lmao. im still on a basic training program, overhead press, seated shoulder press, lateral raises, rear delt flys, wide grip bench is pretty much all i do for shoulders. i aim for around 8-12 reps, standard shit. i had nonexistent delts before i hopped on testosterone and then i got carried by my androgen receptors lul

Yhhh I thought so, higher androgen receptor density are exploited like hell on roids. Just didnt wanna accuse ya of fake natty lel.

Whats ur cycle?

• +1
Yhhh I thought so, higher androgen receptor density are exploited like hell on roids. Just didnt wanna accuse ya of fake natty lel.

Whats ur cycle?
130 mg 1 andro + 4 andro every day + cycle support. the plan was just 1 month then PCT. I've put on 8 pounds thus far, I think I have like two days left worth of pills before I start PCT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
130 mg 1 andro + 4 andro every day + cycle support. the plan was just 1 month then PCT. I've put on 8 pounds thus far, I think I have like two days left worth of pills before I start PCT.
You should just do real roids next time. I feel like alot of those designer prohormones you can buy online probably just contain underdosed and overpriced roids anyways.

• +1
You should just do real roids next time. I feel like alot of those designer prohormones you can buy online probably just contain underdosed and overpriced roids anyways.

Exactly what I was gonna say lel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
I know you dudes are brutally honest. 32 years old now so it’s getting harder and harder to keep the look fresh. Never have been able to grab 8+ girls, though I try every weekend. Getting 6-7 girls requires a large amount of effort. What should I improve?

Attachments

• 48D4B4E0-7F4D-4E2C-9EBE-C60EB46568DB.jpeg
    48D4B4E0-7F4D-4E2C-9EBE-C60EB46568DB.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 91818565-EB9E-4987-9FF1-C63AE6BD7A00.jpeg
    91818565-EB9E-4987-9FF1-C63AE6BD7A00.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 249
  • +1
I know you dudes are brutally honest. 32 years old now so it’s getting harder and harder to keep the look fresh. Never have been able to grab 8+ girls, though I try every weekend. Getting 6-7 girls requires a large amount of effort. What should I improve?

Can you send picture of your whole body AND your height? That'll give us more info to work with

• +1
Can you send picture of your whole body AND your height? That'll give us more info to work with

5’10 170 lbs. can’t really bulk at this point cus I got neck problems from a car wreck and I can’t lift super heavy, I can only stay lean. Also always wear lifts at the club so I am standing 6’0

Attachments

• F87A5C79-6402-4D67-B584-343832B2E0E1.jpeg
    F87A5C79-6402-4D67-B584-343832B2E0E1.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 245
  • D584B039-786E-4A77-9544-63FEF892E767.jpeg
    D584B039-786E-4A77-9544-63FEF892E767.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 231
  • +1
On a preliminarily level, I can talk about your face. Your hair is too tall for your face, making your front profile look out of proportion and giving your the appearance of a large forehead. The balding isn't helping either, check out Finasteride for that. Your chin and jaw are average, if you have an overbite, it could be improved by fixing that.

Just say your newest pics, yeah, your face/attitude is gonna give the biggest ROI for th average chick

• +1
On a preliminarily level, I can talk about your face. Your hair is too tall for your face, making your front profile look out of proportion and giving your the appearance of a large forehead. The balding isn't helping either, check out Finasteride for that. Your chin and jaw are average, if you have an overbite, it could be improved by fixing that.

Just say your newest pics, yeah, your face/attitude is gonna give the biggest ROI for th average chick
Yeah good call man. When I started noticing the receding hair line a couple of years ago I started trying to think of an alternate hairstyle to try to cover my forehead, but I have not been able to come up with a good one yet.

• +1
Yeah good call man. When I started noticing the receding hair line a couple of years ago I started trying to think of an alternate hairstyle to try to cover my forehead, but I have not been able to come up with a good one yet.

Talk to your Doctor, there's so many options for men in regards to hair loss. If you want to have hair into your 50's, yesterday is the best time to start looking into treatments.

For hair styles, I don't think you need to cover your forehead, just lower the volume. My advice would be to try a side part like this https://goo.gl/images/m2zmvK

• +1
There I have 3 pictures ?. One of my amature starting physique with some dumb pose (allow that).

One of my face (Sorry if I still seem squinty, I have large eyes that kinda pop-out, eyelids have to cover them).

I kinda got a full body pic so you guys can get a feel of my fashion/style sense. What do you guys think? Thats my everyday look.

Lay it on me guys. If yoy feel 1/10, say so! All opinions respected uno

I’ll be realistic with you man. If you’re living in a western country, your ethnicity will exclude you from almost every single girl above a 6. If your ethnicity was not excluding you, your hairstyle and your fashion sense would exclude you. You really put off an extremely try hard vibe, and perhaps this vibe is a good thing where you are from, but to westernized white girls your whole look is going to come off as really strange and aloof at best and homosexual at worst. Mechanically your face and body look good, and if you just looked a little more normal and less self absorbed, you would clean up quite a bit.

• +1
I’ll be realistic with you man. If you’re living in a western country, your ethnicity will exclude you from almost every single girl above a 6. If your ethnicity was not excluding you, your hairstyle and your fashion sense would exclude you. You really put off an extremely try hard vibe, and perhaps this vibe is a good thing where you are from, but to westernized white girls your whole look is going to come off as really strange and aloof at best and homosexual at worst. Mechanically your face and body look good, and if you just looked a little more normal and less self absorbed, you would clean up quite a bit.

What the fuck did you just say about CurryChad? The Ocean rises an inch every time girls see CurryChad at the beach, due to how wet they become. When CurryChad does push-ups, he pushes the earth off it's axis due to his massive chest.

• +1
View attachment 186View attachment 187

Height is 6ft 1 (186cm)

Rate me 1-10

More importantly let me know what I could work on
I've been thinking of changing my hairstyle or camouflage my large forehead, gymming as I only weigh around 72kg's. Though this is not what I usually wear, I'd say my sense of (clothing)style is decent so I'm not worried about that. Not into the idea of surgery and all that but there are other ways too work on your appearance/presentation, if any of you guys notice anything.

I know I might not look incel but shit, I only had my first kiss at 20 and am now 22 so I'm probably doing something wrong.
Dude I have to say you’re like 7/10 PSL. If you did not have such a large forehead and you fix your nose you would be approaching chad status. If you’re 22 now and you have not gotten laid, it is my becuse of the way you look, it’s because you’re not approaching and escalating properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
What the fuck did you just say about CurryChad? The Ocean rises an inch every time girls see CurryChad at the beach, due to how wet they become. When CurryChad does push-ups, he pushes the earth off it's axis due to his massive chest.
This is a nice dream I’ve just been in the game for a long time and I see what happens to Indian dudes in America. At least in my part of the country, his only conceivable chance to get high smv girls would be to come off as very normal, dress white, and have razor sharp game.

• +1

I live in London UK lel. Girls have always complimented my style tbhtbh. Half my highschool is brown, I've never really face descrimination, above and below 6/10 foids.
One of the words being use to describe me is "laid back" and "Doesnt give a fuck", so nah, I dont think I seem like a try hard. I dont remember half of yesterday, but I was high out of my mind after my first day of school in a park, my hands full with this WESTERNISED WHITE girl's ass ???. Tbf shes really slim so idk how much that counts for anything.

But yh, being ethnic can get u some discrimination, just depends where. In london, there isnt a lot tbh. Cause there are so many immigrants here, but yh its bad for ethnics anywhere in England outside London, Birmingham or Manchester.
This is a nice dream I’ve just been in the game for a long time and I see what happens to Indian dudes in America. At least in my part of the country, his only conceivable chance to get high smv girls would be to come off as very normal, dress white, and have razor sharp game.

Well, you live in America so maybe that explains it. I dont want to seem "white" thats really embarressing sometimes given the shit I see around.

Screenshot 20180914 092622 Google

"The genetically superior race"

I've always done okay with girls, even "westernised white ones". Women dont give as much of a shit as people say, espeacially in big cities, New york, Berlin, L.A., London ect ect.

I've lived in Toronto and London my whole life ? Ur the only one here trying to imagine me as some pakalu papito motherfucker ?.

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
rate me 17yo
Beard

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dog
I live in London UK lel. Girls have always complimented my style tbhtbh. Half my highschool is brown, I've never really face descrimination, above and below 6/10 foids.
One of the words being use to describe me is "laid back" and "Doesnt give a fuck", so nah, I dont think I seem like a try hard. I dont remember half of yesterday, but I was high out of my mind after my first day of school in a park, my hands full with this WESTERNISED WHITE girl's ass ???. Tbf shes really slim so idk how much that counts for anything.

But yh, being ethnic can get u some discrimination, just depends where. In london, there isnt a lot tbh. Cause there are so many immigrants here, but yh its bad for ethnics anywhere in England outside London, Birmingham or Manchester.

Well, you live in America so maybe that explains it. I dont want to seem "white" thats really embarressing sometimes given the shit I see around.

View attachment 683

"The genetically superior race"

I've always done okay with girls, even "westernised white ones". Women dont give as much of a shit as people say, espeacially in big cities, New york, Berlin, L.A., London ect ect.

I've lived in Toronto and London my whole life ? Ur the only one here trying to imagine me as some pakalu papito motherfucker ?.
Sounds like you took some offense? Idk buddy I was just trying to help you out speaking from my personal experience. I don’t live in a huge multicultural city. Maybe the super metro style works in London. It’s just seen as gay here.

• +1
IMG 20180913 223615 232

This is me, im 18 and 6'3. Pretty skinny fat just need to loose sone stomach fat. Any suggestion on what else to do looks wise?

• +1
  • +1