• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, CristianT and Deleted member 21044
which one do you think r slur?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and PointOfNoReturn
Water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and JL~
I will try to convince myself ID pic is the accurate ratio because it's ideal .ES ratio

Professional camera is usually more accurate. Selfie camera distorts a lot.

Professional camera is usually more accurate. Selfie camera distorts a lot.
what I noticed is that the selfie camera primarily distorts the way your forehead looks, i.e it makes it look far higher than it actually is, but that might also just be the way you're holding it in front of you, I'll go check with a stick to increase the distance to see if it's still the case.

what I noticed is that the selfie camera primarily distorts the way your forehead looks, i.e it makes it look far higher than it actually is, but that might also just be the way you're holding it in front of you, I'll go check with a stick to increase the distance to see if it's still the case.
lol turns out it adds like an entire inch of forehead, weird.

lol turns out it adds like an entire inch of forehead, weird.
Yeah selfie pics distortes alot i almost roped after measuring my .ES. ratio with selfie pic

Yeah selfie pics distortes alot i almost roped after measuring my .ES. ratio with selfie pic
I still look quite good on them, and I have no idea how you guys manage to take pictures with the back camera, it seems like they turn to shit the second I take my eyes off the screen.

I still look quite good on them, and I have no idea how you guys manage to take pictures with the back camera, it seems like they turn to shit the second I take my eyes off the screen.
I don't look that worse in selfie pics either it just about facial ratios measurements accuracy