• Ravijinder Singh

• Eric the Icelandic Ogre Giant

Results are only viewable after voting.
MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
18a228c49ad112e25c80924d392c075c.png

vs

If you SERIOUSLY think I am not a good looking normie then you are coping with your own short-comings due to the SIGHT of seeing an Indian male MOG you! How do you cope with the despair? The Indian janitor meme yaaaarrrr!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, justinzayn and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, vaseqmoherad, Shrek2OnDvD and 15 others

vs

View attachment 1904104

If you SERIOUSLY think I am not a good looking normie then you are coping with your own short-comings due to the SIGHT of seeing an Indian male MOG you! How do you cope with the despair? The Indian janitor meme yaaaarrrr!!!!!!!!!!
Is the bottom dude half nigger albino by chance?

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

vs

View attachment 1904104

Deathnic vs deathnic. Nobody cares.

• JFL
Reactions: Kooshin and latincell95
@Erik-Jón this poll shows how over it is for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Racky, AscensionMan98 and 10 others
@Erik-Jón dude just post the looksmaxxed version of yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and MakinMogReturns

vs

View attachment 1904104

he would pull more than you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zaq, NFA PB, Kooshin and 1 other person
he would pull more than you tbh

Would? Looool. As if I havent LOL you fucking clown.

The only thing would be a lot of weight if he got into powerlifting

• +1
3006602 1659151705371
3006603 1659151761641
3006605 1659151791971

• Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 18840
The NULL ..... should be your fucking name mate

bro this forum copes so much. first they wanted to gaslight me into thinking i don't slay now you're doing the same shit with a 17 yo. sad

bro this forum copes so much. first they wanted to gaslight me into thinking i don't slay now you're doing the same shit with a 17 yo. sad

I didnt even talk about your bodycount but you seem pretty defensive off it

Funny GIF

i just used it as an example for what you're doing with him

You associated the NULL joke with your bodycount which confirms me what I knew already HAHAHAHA

(Whispers: Don't worry it's our little secret)

• JFL
Reactions: Zaq and the BULL
he's a prettyboy mogger idk on what kind of copium you are
Im honest here. He really dont mogg ravi in current state. He needs ascend to abble mogg him.

Im honest here. He really dont mogg ravi in current state. He needs ascend to abble mogg him.

what do you expect he's only 17 ofc he's going to look like a kid. still jfl if you think he doesn't slay all the jbs of his school

You associated the NULL joke with your bodycount which confirms me what I knew already HAHAHAHA

(Whispers: Don't worry it's our little secret)

jfl bro you would die from envy if you saw the girls i sexed

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
what do you expect he's only 17 ofc he's going to look like a kid. still jfl if you think he doesn't slay all the jbs of his school

The fact you think he slays JBs at his school shows you never have had pussy in your life

INSTANT GIVE-AWAY

He wouldn't have slayed as a Millennial and so he DEFINITELY ain't slaying as a Zoomer, where the girls are FAR more superficial

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
The fact you think he slays JBs at his school shows you never have had pussy in your life

INSTANT GIVE-AWAY

He wouldn't have slayed as a Millennial and so he DEFINITELY ain't slaying as a Zoomer, where the girls are FAR more superficial

you contradict yourself. more superficial = only face and height matter. And you tend to forget the fact that pheno is 80% of your face. Girls see him and think about the hot bubble butt nordic stacy children they can have with him. They see you and think about flat assed poojetas offspring

• JFL
Reactions: Kooshin
you contradict yourself. more superficial = only face and height matter. And you tend to forget the fact that pheno is 80% of your face. Girls see him and think about the hot bubble butt nordic stacy children they can have with him. They see you and think about flat assed poojetas offspring

Youve been watching too many Tails videos. '80% your face' :ROFLMAO:

You got your own personality/thoughts/views/opinions buddy?

My pheno isn't Indian looking. I have repeated myself with you a gizzilion times that I am NEVER assumed as Indian by anyone but people that are of Indian descent themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Youve been watching too many Tails videos. '80% your face' :ROFLMAO:

You got your own personality/thoughts/views/opinions buddy?

My pheno isn't Indian looking. I have repeated myself with you a gizzilion times that I am NEVER assumed as Indian by anyone but people that are of Indian descent themselves.

i agree that you're not conventionally indian. still we can all see your lack of european descendancy. i don't watch tail videos my own judgment + tinder experiments done show that it's a truth. OFC you are attracted more to white features and so are females. That's why you were crying to your momma because she wanted to settle you down with a poojeta LMAO

• JFL
i agree that you're not conventionally indian. still we can all see your lack of european descendancy. i don't watch tail videos my own judgment + tinder experiments done show that it's a truth. OFC you are attracted more to white features and so are females. That's why you were crying to your momma because she wanted to settle you down with a poojeta LMAO

And she is more than accepting of Lucy so I'm all good

Anyway I think im blocking you for a week.

Bye

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
And she is more than accepting of Lucy so I'm all good

Anyway I think im blocking you for a week.

Bye

WTF bro you're sensitive
muh muh bull i'm blocking you because you don't fit my narrative
I just said the truth
You're attracted to white features, blonde hair that smell like fresh rose and piercing blue eyes. Why would you think that stuff makes 0 impact on your SMV?

Yes I understand but he looks normie with all that bloatness and haircut. . To able slay jbs at 17... you need to be lean with pretty boy hairstyle + good styling. He does have very good potential. He just needs take care of himself.

Last edited:
Ravijinder Singh mogs

are you full indian op??

you mog cuz you look more like a dark pakistani

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and MakinItHappenReturn
are you full indian op??

Very partially Pakistani.

I am going to do one of those dna swap things that you can do online tho to be sure and will post here

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Bro, youre comparing yourself to a little kid. When his face is fully grown he will mog you

• +1
girls don't care about phenotype you weird incel, all they care about is if the dude is good looking. Only incels care about some racial purity nonsense, white girls in 2022 are not worried about having stacy's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and MakinItHappenReturn
girls don't care about phenotype you weird incel, all they care about is if the dude is good looking. Only incels care about some racial purity nonsense, white girls in 2022 are not worried about having stacy's.
Partially, phenotype dictates skin colour, and girls aren't attracted to dark skin, and the features too, so unless you're One of them Brown guys with White features you're not going to have any success with White girls (which you also prefer over indian girls)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and rand anon
Coloring matters

• +1
Partially, phenotype dictates skin colour, and girls aren't attracted to dark skin, and the features too, so unless you're One of them Brown guys with White features you're not going to have any success with White girls (which you also prefer over indian girls)
cope:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Coloring matters
only in the warped incel minds. while incels worry about racial purity this is your stacies getting with darker-skinned men, like I said only men have racial and ethnic loyalty women don't have that loyalty.

Screenshot 2022 10 11 at 00 23 59 3111534 306231973 5311971952252739 3204783346118529918 nmp4

• +1
only in the warped incel minds. while incels worry about racial purity this is your stacies getting with darker-skinned men, like I said only men have racial and ethnic loyalty women don't have that loyalty.

View attachment 1904289
This guy still has good coloring. Red undertones, red lips and white teeth

Hes racist tbh so ravi mogs hard

If you're trying to virtue signal and act like he wouldn't if he wasn't, then you're kidding yourself bro

3111888 3006602 1659151705371
3111889 3006603 1659151761641
3111890 3006605 1659151791971

My voice:

His voice

Here is him in motion too:

You are barely lighter than me. Stop this bullcrap that you cling to to cope with the fact that you are a 0 virgin body count twat at almost 27. You were a virgin on Lookism and you are a flaming virgin today. Fuck off. You could make the rainiest climate dry with your lack of sex-appeal.

Attachments

• 3013798-5e2825eb6e6724ef4adb69c505dafcda.mov
    6.4 MB
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 22930, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
This guy still has good coloring. Red undertones, red lips and white teeth

Shut the fucking fuck up with this racial bullcrap. If you have the face shape of an Ogre, you are an Ogre. Just because your distant cousin is attractive doesn't mean you are

You're literally talking about him being pink in the face as a fucking +1 on the SMV scale. Newsflash! It looks fucking stupid and not sexy. This is why really pale ugly bitches use makeup to create more shade in their complexion and to avoid pinkness.

His ratios and fucking shit are subhuman. He looks like he forgot to use sunscreen

• JFL
Reactions: Kooshin and the BULL
If you're trying to virtue signal and act like he wouldn't if he wasn't, then you're kidding yourself bro

View attachment 1904284View attachment 1904285View attachment 1904286

My voice:

His voice

View attachment 1904295

You are barely lighter than me. Stop this bullcrap that you cling to to cope with the fact that you are a 0 virgin body count twat at almost 27. You were a virgin on Lookism and you are a flaming virgin today. Fuck off. You could make the rainiest climate dry with your lack of sex-appeal.

I got Fitzpatrick 1 or 2 on qoves facial analysis tool depending on lighting , you're Fitzpatrick 3 minimum
But you're lightskin paki, and you don't have that death tier indian stare and skull shape. You got that zyzz pheno that's why you survived in uk

I got Fitzpatrick 1 or 2 on qoves facial analysis tool depending on lighting , you're Fitzpatrick 3 minimum
But you're lightskin paki, and you don't have that death tier indian stare and skull shape. You got that zyzz pheno that's why you survived in uk

Virgin

Shut the fucking fuck up with this racial bullcrap. If you have the face shape of an Ogre, you are an Ogre. Just because your distant cousin is attractive doesn't mean you are

You're literally talking about him being pink in the face as a fucking +1 on the SMV scale. Newsflash! It looks fucking stupid and not sexy. This is why really pale ugly bitches use makeup to create more shade in their complexion and to avoid pinkness.

His ratios and fucking shit are subhuman. He looks like he forgot to use sunscreen

View attachment 1904298
Im talking about the black guy lol erick doesnt have good coloring unless he dyes his brows and hair

• JFL
Reactions: Kooshin, MakinItHappenReturn and the BULL

View attachment 1904284View attachment 1904285View attachment 1904286

My voice:

His voice

View attachment 1904295

Wtf @Erik-Jón are you part indian?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620