(Read Comments) Normie looking asian man getting all the attention in the comments

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Fat Wrinkly cumskin whale regrets it. But he should be grateful that he got outed.

1.3 million fucking likes. Damn.

Read the comments. Thats where the goodies are at.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Artemis
its about the comment section. There was another asian boy too and he got the same reaction in the comments.

Fat Wrinkly cumskin whale regrets it. But he should be grateful that he got outed.

Good for him... she could have consumed his flesh: she needs many calories to run :feelshehe:

Good for him... she could have consumed his flesh: she needs many calories to run :feelshehe:
ugly fattie whale. How are they going to talk about glowups when the chick herself is still a landwhale

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
@Pikabro @Vietnam @justinzayn @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @beachdude123 @6ft4 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane @ChadFucksYourOneitis @Username Required @SeiGun @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Magical Apple @Elvisandreaa @Lonely @Manchild @Cheesyrumble @190cm90kg @Darwined Mr.Heightism @ChinkboytakeurBAE

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and traveler
@ChadpreetMaxxer are u a shitskin?

water

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@instead of lurking my Morocco truth thread say somethin on here

besides jinu who are some entertaining travelers?

Mirin ur threads. I'm busy reading about the Russo japanese war

i don't really like his vids anymore and watched a lot of them in the past
There's a SHIT TON of korean youtubers in Turkey right now. They all have turkish girlfriend's. Jinu was the first domino to fall. Once he confirms its a good place to geomaxx, all the other youtuber gooks head there right after lol. Jinu is the like the king of geomaxxing that inspires all of his fellow gooks

this post legit so boring. STOP SIMPING WHITE MY GOOK BROTHER.

There's a SHIT TON of korean youtubers in Turkey right now. They all have turkish girlfriend's. Jinu was the first domino to fall. Once he confirms its a good place to geomaxx, all the other youtuber gooks head there right after lol. Jinu is the like the king of geomaxxing that inspires all of his fellow gooks

I like when they just walk around with a camera, I don't watch jinus videos if he already planned a meeting with someone

• +1

this guy has no personality and legit cringe awkward

• +1
I like when they just walk around with a camera, I don't watch jinus videos if he already planned a meeting with someone
Jinu is in Japan right now

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272

this one is good

• +1
And some how he has one of the hotter girls in the recent wave of korean youtubers in Turkey lol.
make up and she look like 25+ but probably 18.

this one is good

Yeah carotman is the best korean channel in Turkey. Makes high quality lengthy videos. And he's been getting crazy views lately because of his fogger turkish girlfriend. Almost 4 hours long! It starts when he first met his now girlfriend. It follows the relationship for over a year

And some how he has one of the hotter girls in the recent wave of korean youtubers in Turkey lol.
Capturedwewrqr
TURK MOG, WHY TURKEY GIRL KNOW CHINESE AND KOREAN WTF IS GOING ON OVER THERE, NOT EVEN MY ABC FRIEND KNOW THOSE SHIT.

• +1
Yeah carotman is the best korean channel in Turkey. Makes high quality lengthy videos. And he's been getting crazy views lately because of his fogger turkish girlfriend. Almost 4 hours long! It starts when he first met his now girlfriend. It follows the relationship for over a year

he definity fuck that youtube thumbnail turk girl

• +1
lol yea

hes a ltn face alone

but appealmaxxed into HTN overall

• +1
@ChinkboytakeurBAE
I didn't know turkish girls were this hot

THIS IS SO TRUE BRUDDA. There's a SHITLOAD of zoomer turkish girls who know east asian languages for some reason.
why tho,legit curious what happen over there. turkey government literary hate chink and gook but it was like JBA land
SEA is easy for white because SEA government sucking white dick for money and SEA man are subhuman.

• +1
this is utterly ridiculous

why tho,legit curious what happen over there. turkey government literary hate chink and gook but it was like JBA land
SEA is easy for white because SEA government sucking white dick for money and SEA man are subhuman.
I know why. The closer proximity geographically and culturally to Western hegemony aka "Hollywood and the UK" the less women will be influenced by east asian pop culture. But I would say even now, proximity to Hollywood is irrelevant now.

Turkey, the Middle East, ALL OF ASIA, and South America are heavily impacted by east asian cultural power. Globalization of culture used to be only a western tool to shape the mind of non westerners. But now east asia is heavily influencing the rest of the world and Hollywood's hegemony is lessening every single year.

just be an average asian male and white women will get more wet than the ocean

• +1

This new wave of asian positivity is extremely sad and pathetic. Nobody white gives a fuck lol.

Damn bro, you a sad nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
@ChinkboytakeurBAE here's a quick rundown on east asian influence on Saudi Arabia. (Mirin my geopolitical analysis)

Guess who are the ONLY foreign influences that the Saudi Arabian crown prince allows in his country through collaborative events like conventions and concerts?
Hint Hint.... anime and kpop.....
"These countries are organizing K-pop concerts to ditch their conservative images and show the world that they have become more open-minded," Eum noted."
EGm6dgdX0AIqn 5

"In fact, K-pop's growing clout in the Middle East has been quite visible since 2019. That year, BTS became the first non-Arab artist to stage a concert at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, just three months after Super Junior became the first Asian artist to play a solo concert in the kingdom."
Just recently saudi arabia had an anime expo!
HOLY FUCK! CUTE SAUDI GIRL DRESSED UP IN A JAPANESE TRADITIONAL DRESS 😍
Saudi anime expo 3

TLDR: The Saudi government is making a conscious effort to allow east asian influence into there country because of similar traditional values compared to the western degenerate media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 22135
Asian masculinity copers will never die out will they?

I know why. The closer proximity geographically and culturally to Western hegemony aka "Hollywood and the UK" the less women will be influenced by east asian pop culture. But I would say even now, proximity to Hollywood is irrelevant now.

Turkey, the Middle East, ALL OF ASIA, and South America are heavily impacted by east asian cultural power. Globalization of culture used to be only a western tool to shape the mind of non westerners. But now east asia is heavily influencing the rest of the world and Hollywood's hegemony is lessening every single year.

• Love it
@ChinkboytakeurBAE here's a quick rundown on east asian influence on Saudi Arabia. (Mirin my geopolitical analysis)

Guess who are the ONLY foreign influences that the Saudi Arabian crown prince allows in his country through collaborative events like conventions and concerts?
Hint Hint.... anime and kpop.....
"These countries are organizing K-pop concerts to ditch their conservative images and show the world that they have become more open-minded," Eum noted."
View attachment 1939464
"In fact, K-pop's growing clout in the Middle East has been quite visible since 2019. That year, BTS became the first non-Arab artist to stage a concert at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, just three months after Super Junior became the first Asian artist to play a solo concert in the kingdom."
Just recently saudi arabia had an anime expo!
HOLY FUCK! CUTE SAUDI GIRL DRESSED UP IN A JAPANESE TRADITIONAL DRESS 😍
View attachment 1939465
TLDR: The Saudi government is making a conscious effort to allow east asian influence into there country because of similar traditional values compared to the western degenerate media
Td1nq7vdu9v71

• Love it
@ChinkboytakeurBAE
Nigga how do I set up a bilibili account? There's a fuck ton of geomaxxing chinks on that website uploading their slays on there. It dwarfs anything on YouTube lol. Mirin the Chinese version of youtube bilibili.

• So Sad
@ChinkboytakeurBAE
Nigga how do I set up a bilibili account? There's a fuck ton of geomaxxing chinks on that website uploading their slays on there. It dwarfs anything on YouTube lol. Mirin the Chinese version of youtube bilibili.
OUR GOVERNMENT LEGIT AGAINST US AND WE STILL SLAY. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
White stacy only for me idc about getting validation from sub stacylite. It’s stacy or being a lifetime virgin for me.