real blackpill talk. 2 things that CANNOT be fixed at all

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
1. UEE, Upper Eyelid Exposure
it is pretty much unfixable, u can try making it less bad but if u have it, hope to gandy u have good harmony, and if u dont its legit gg.

2. Flat Feet
now you might say it doesnt matter because no one will see it, but no. flat feet is a genetic disease that means u cant do a lot of things that a normal human can do like deep ass to grass squat and athletic stuff, etc. wont get into the semantics since none of u incels will read essays

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, User49, mvp2v1 and 7 others
it is pretty much unfixable, u can try making it less bad but if u have it, hope to gandy u have good harmony, and if u dont its legit gg.

2. Flat Feet
now you might say it doesnt matter because no one will see it, but no. flat feet is a genetic disease that means u cant do a lot of things that a normal human can do like deep ass to grass squat and athletic stuff, etc. wont get into the semantics since none of u incels will read essays
Muh flat feet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ItsOverCel, ArcticStorm and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, ArcticStorm, Manletmachine and 3 others
2. Flat Feet
In Russia, flat feeters are moggers because they don't get conscripted.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
how are they moggers jfl that's a disgrace

also based russian government

Th 3855537730

Th 2679457464

Th 3359275180

u mirin op?

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, rg1235, ArcticStorm and 3 others
uee is not the worst failo when looking at the eye area there‘s so much worse

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, ArcticStorm, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Just insert filler into both ends of your feet to make them not flat anymore theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, ArcticStorm, Bushman and 6 others
flat feet is so ugly to look at

ew

and not only that people with flat feet have terrible bone structure
literally the 2 best looking guys ik have flat feet. its practically a halo in my mind.

but yeah not great for you health-wise of course.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 27472

2. Flat Feet
UEE is probably the easiest thing to fix. Just get hooding fillers bro

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24444
Flat feet can be fixed by having shoe soles with a curve which after some time will give the feet the curve, these soles can be found from a physical theripest. JFL on how retarded you are, you should take a minute or 2 to google search before claiming that something is over. The only thing that is over is your research skills.

• JFL
Reactions: angelo and AsGoodAsItGets

2. Flat Feet
Ethnics are extremely lucky they can fix their race.

where is the long midface or flat maxilla?
since lefort 3 is deformed medical patients only

eyepulling and chin tucks made my upper eyes hooded in like a month???

#1 is incorrect

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Kater Maxxing, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Flat feet can be fixed by having shoe soles with a curve which after some time will give the feet the curve, these soles can be found from a physical theripest. JFL on how retarded you are, you should take a minute or 2 to google search before claiming that something is over. The only thing that is over is your research skills.
and what happens when u take those soles away? thats right u get flat feet again

flat feet is something genetic, of course a retarded incel wouldnt know the slightest thing about it. u have so much more to learn son

IMG 2141
IMG 1833

1st is cap

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69
eyepulling and chin tucks made my upper eyes hooded in like a month???

#1 is incorrect
more like u r a teenager still with a developing body and it naturally took some time to build some hooding

Nigga what UEE is so easy to fix throught softmaxxing or surgery like fat grafts

Nigga what UEE is so easy to fix throught softmaxxing or surgery like fat grafts
u can make it less bad but u will never have the iconic-ness that no-UEE naturally gives u

its not as bad for u it ads to your appeal but if we are talking in terms of increasing looks then yeah its a huge flaw. U dont look dominant more like a cuck
I look like a cuck?! Lmaoo

UEE isn't that bad. A bit UEE might even be preferred

inb4 pics of a bottom 1% example

the only unfixable thing is midface

and what happens when u take those soles away? thats right u get flat feet again
When finally your feet has got the right shape in your 20s, you can take them out of the shoes as you wish without a problem.
The soles can give a slight height boost, which many SMVmaxxers want.

I have flat feet

8767F618 3894 4A47 8C64 F8B345DDD644

flat feet jfl

no.1 is a small bone structure

are you gonna tell me u look dominant? Be real here
IMG 2256
just because i have ee doesnt mean i look like a cuck, just like he doesn’t look dominant without it. but i’ll give u that bc i smirk in pics taken by others that’s a new one 😂

View attachment 2260716just because i have ee doesnt mean i look like a cuck, just like he doesn’t look dominant without it. but i’ll give u that bc i smirk in pics taken by others that’s a new one 😂
uee = cuck no way around it. Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and slayer69
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
UEE is fixable…

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm

2. Flat Feet
most people ive seen with flat feet are all hyper masculine guys

over for slavcels and balticcels. They need to serve as a slaves while slavic toilets applicate western chads' semen into their holes.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
What about disproportionately large feet?....with retarded-looking Air Force 1s on them?

Far worse than flat feet.