Real height difference between 181cm(5′ 11.26″) 166cm(5'6) 179cm(5'10.47'') and 190cm(6'3)

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
1490523620176.jpg

1568148755746-png.109995

Ignore the height displayed on the picture it's wrong.

Holy fuck the difference between 5'6 and 6'3 is so fucking huge. i can only imagine how fucking ridiculous i would look there.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2227, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
not legit op is a phaggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Robert01, Over and Deleted member 3043
i thought i was tall here in jp and ph bc theres a lot of manlets here.

caged at the difference between „188cm“ and „190cm“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, lookserumaxeru, SikKunt and 5 others
if the 5'9 stat is true, I think 6'3 is more like 6'5 or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3043
the 6'1 guy's eyes don't even reach 6'2 mouth

there's like 2 or 3 inches of difference there, even when you take into account angles and what not
yes i'm autistic

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Over, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
the 6'1 guy's eyes don't even reach 6'2 mouth

there's like 2 or 3 inches of difference there, even when you take into account angles and what not
yes i'm autistic

Everybody's frauding.

He’s not 5’9.

• +1
Reactions: Jones
someone tag rob from celebheights, he'll give us the right measurements in a blink

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
u can see the bitterness in that manlets face

heightmog irl is brutal

@Curious0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 39
For the 1000th time: no height for ur face

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3043
u can see the bitterness in that manlets face

heightmog irl is brutal

@Curious0
I have a pic of me standing next to a 200cm+ guy. Too brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I have a pic of me standing next to a 200cm+ guy. Too brutal

I have a pic of me standing next to my 200cm+ Cousin.

The Mog is just unreal.

The heights aare so fucking wrong it hurts lol a 2 cm difference irl isn't that noticeable the ifference between the alledgedly 6'3 and 6'2 is in fact 2 inches if not more fucking manlets always height frauding by 2 inches hhhh

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and turkproducer
The heights aare so fucking wrong it hurts lol a 2 cm difference irl isn't that noticeable the ifference between the alledgedly 6'3 and 6'2 is in fact 2 inches if not more fucking manlets always height frauding by 2 inches hhhh

Yeah it's wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Assuming the 190 guy is really 190 these are the other heights:
1 st person ~181 cm
3 rd person ~ 166 cm
4 th person ~ 179 cm
Ive studied this shit.Your welcome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227, Jones and 2 others
By the looks of it the true heights of these fags would be something like 187 (6'1.5) 182(6'0) 178 (5'10) and 171 (5'7) they don't look to have the proportions of the heights mzntioned there

Assuming the 190 guy is really 190 these are the other heights:
1 st person ~181 cm
3 rd person ~ 166 cm
4 th person ~ 179 cm
Ive studied this shit.Your welcome

Thanks for the input bro.

Should i change the title? (even tho it wouldn't match the picture then)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I am a legit 193 barefoot and if i have a nickel for every faggot who claimed to be 190 and was actually 185 i'd be fucking rich lol

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Thanks for the input bro.

Should i change the title? (even tho it wouldn't match the picture then)
Change it.Atleast its not false info.The height difference is way more then it says on the pic.Change title and write below pic that its false

I am a legit 193 barefoot and if i have a nickel for every faggot who claimed to be 190 and was actually 185 i'd be fucking rich lol

LOL. Heightfrauding is so fucking stupid.

It must feel great being 193.

the difference between 3rd and 4th guy is still too much, it looks more like a 3 inch difference rather than 5 (golden rule is that if someone's eyes is on the same line as the other guy's mouth, then it's a 3 inch difference)

otherwise the height differences are good

This is the fucking difference between 6'3 and 6'2 delete this thread please
Screenshot 20191005 120654

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and turkproducer
the difference between 3rd and 4th guy is still too much, it looks more like a 3 inch difference rather than 5 (golden rule is that if someone's eyes is on the same line as the other guy's mouth, then it's a 3 inch difference)

What do you think is his height then?

3 inches between the 3 rd and 4 th guy?No way in hell
166 is being generous.He might be like 165 or 4

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
3 inches between the 3 rd and 4 th guy?No way in hell
i think so (or maybe somewhere between 3 and 4 inches), if you look closely at the pic, the 4th guy is slightly closer to the camera as well; moving him to the same level as 3rd guy would probably put the 3rd guy's eyes on the same line as the 4th guy's mouth

i think so (or maybe somewhere between 3 and 4 inches), if you look closely at the pic, the 4th guy is slightly closer to the camera as well; moving him to the same level as 3rd guy would probably put the 3rd guy's eyes on the same line as the 4th guy's mouth
Sorry bro but thats just not true.But If you want more proove look at the 190 cm guy.He has more than a head on the 3 rd guy.
A guys 6 ft+head Is 24-25 cm on average.Now you tell me whats up

Sorry bro but thats just not true.But If you want more proove look at the 190 cm guy.He has more than a head on the 3 rd guy.
head you mean the face or the whole skull + hair on average ?

head you mean the face or the whole skull + hair on average ?
The whole skull+hair but not all hair.You can kinda see where His skull stops and sometimes you just assume from the shape of his head.His whole head is about 24 cm.The 3 rd guy is not above 166.100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i'm only using the 4th guy as a reference, and the height differences between them

you're right about tallest and shortest guy height differences tbh

Punisher Skull Symbol1

but that still doesn't add up for the 4th guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
i'm only using the 4th guy as a reference, and the height differences between them

you're right about tallest and shortest guy height differences tbh

View attachment 127952

but that still doesn't add up for the 4th guy
The 3 rd guy is more like 165 acctually.Looking at the picture the 4 th guy tilts his head and his eyes are still above the 3 rd guys.I dont know what you mean tbh.Its true.Trust me😂
The height difference between 4 and 3 is atleast 5 inches.Dont worry They are both about same distance of the camera.And If you compare 181 to 179 its legit.Also 181 to 190 is legit too.So the 3 rd guy is 165 max

That's cope in irl few cm is nothing. I feel that i heightmog someone if their top of the head is below my chin. Otherwise i don't feel hightmog at all. When dude is slighly shorter (his top of the head ison my eye level i feel like we almost same height. But when dude is 0.25 psl better i feel mogged very hard

are they your friends OP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back