[Reality Pill] There are only 2 types of people in this world

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
  1. raised by good parents. masculine father, feminine mother.
  2. raised by bad parents/no parents/absent parents. therefore rely on social media for development

if you THINK your parents are good but can't prove it, you are number 2. If you don't copy your parents you are number 2. If your parents are not above you, and if your parents opinions don't matter to you, you are number 2.

Most of you are unhappy in life because you have no substance to draw any direction from. you have no BASE. what is a happy life? is it fornication? is it success? is it money? is it JB poosy? is it mogging everyone? is it being above everyone?

its NONE of these things.

Psychology of Person 1.

A masculine father, and a feminine mother. Who value togetherness and development of their children are ALWAYS religious. Religion is to believe in greater good, and positive actions. Your parents should be around 40-70. They will have been raised by religious, moral parents. Family is very important. Person 1, is empathetic, smart, athletic, outgoing, and a leader. Person 1 enjoys life, since positive parenting has instilled calm, and positive action within his own.
Person 1 qualities:

• Long term friends only with people from good families
  • Academically successful
  • Empathetic
  • desires himself to be better
  • refrains from consuming alcohol, drug, pointless sex, attention seeking
  • wants to raise a family the SAME WAY HIS FATHER DID.

Psychology of Person 2

Now comes the fun part. Why the world is the way it is, is simply because of parenting. Why teen girls are half naked twerking, and simps are drooling over them, is all because of parenting. Good Parenting stems from the MALE FIGURE. WEAK MEN = WEAK PARENTS = WEAK WORLD.

The only reason simps exist is because their father didn't show them masculinity. their mother didn't show them femininity. they escaped into the internet and indulged in whatever direction their most primitive desire (sex, acceptance, competition (gaming)) took them.

The only reason tiktok teen girls are half naked are because their father doesn't care. their mother is a feminist. and their grandmother and grandfather are either dead, or they were the same as them. The girls escaped to the internet to seek what is most primitive to their nature (attention, acceptance from men).

Men, whether they be simps or normies, are the ONLY controlling factor for female behavior on planet earth.

Person 2 Cycle is VICIOUS.

• unhappy in life
  • values obtained through social media (feminism, sex craving, validating half naked teens, fornication rap songs, hating women)
  • everything person 2 values is not of logic or rational thought.
  • seeking money, sex, status for wrong reasons
Despite all the bad things in Person 2's life, as a human being, we all desire togetherness. But Person 2 is not capable of love. Whether you are a man or a woman, you do not understand love, because you have never witnessed it during development. Love has lost meaning to Person 2, it becomes: if the other sex doesn't worship me, they don't like me.

Hence, the age of tinder. Where Fuckboys have their army of fatherless girls. and fatherless girls have their army of simps. The

This degeneracy stems from only one root cause. WEAK MEN.

Step up or be stepped on. Become a greater man than you were forced to be born into. You are not limited to a life of fornication, money, status. Become more than yourself.

Seek god and all your unhappyness will disapear.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 15827, Mewton and 105 others
Dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, chawaje, Moggedbyevery1 and 21 others
Gonna debunk this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4416, thecel and 16 others
Jeremy meeks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ruakh, 7zyzz7, Mewton and 31 others
every word

• +1
Reactions: thecel, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5048 and 4 others
very good thread
read it all bhai
here's a bump

• +1
Reactions: freiza, thecel, Deleted member 5052 and 3 others
Screenshot 2021 03 04 03 39 06 571 comwhatsapp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Looks234, Deleted member 11167 and 9 others

Very true, having a based father who's there might be the most important thing in life.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, terrorblade, IdiAmin and 8 others
Theory has a lot of holes in it but yes a strong father figure is very important very water

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, sly shinkai, Golgo13 and 10 others
Okay i Read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 9380, vaninskybird and 1 other person
I never had a father figure in my life i had a grandma And mother in childhood and that made me who i am

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, faggotchadlite, BogdanYermakov and 12 others
  2. raised by bad parents/no parents/absent parents. therefore rely on social media for development

if you THINK your parents are good but can't prove it, you are number 2. If you don't copy your parents you are number 2. If your parents are not above you, and if your parents opinions don't matter to you, you are number 2.

Most of you are unhappy in life because you have no substance to draw any direction from. you have no BASE. what is a happy life? is it fornication? is it success? is it money? is it JB poosy? is it mogging everyone? is it being above everyone?

Psychology of Person 1.

View attachment 1020909
A masculine father, and a feminine mother. Who value togetherness and development of their children are ALWAYS religious. Religion is to believe in greater good, and positive actions. Your parents should be around 40-70. They will have been raised by religious, moral parents. Family is very important. Person 1, is empathetic, smart, athletic, outgoing, and a leader. Person 1 enjoys life, since positive parenting has instilled calm, and positive action within his own.
Person 1 qualities:

• Empathetic

Psychology of Person 2

View attachment 1020910
Now comes the fun part. Why the world is the way it is, is simply because of parenting. Why teen girls are half naked twerking, and simps are drooling over them, is all because of parenting. Good Parenting stems from the MALE FIGURE. WEAK MEN = WEAK PARENTS = WEAK WORLD.

The only reason simps exist is because their father didn't show them masculinity. their mother didn't show them femininity. they escaped into the internet and indulged in whatever direction their most primitive desire (sex, acceptance, competition (gaming)) took them.

The only reason tiktok teen girls are half naked are because their father doesn't care. their mother is a feminist. and their grandmother and grandfather are either dead, or they were the same as them. The girls escaped to the internet to seek what is most primitive to their nature (attention, acceptance from men).

Men, whether they be simps or normies, are the ONLY controlling factor for female behavior on planet earth.

• unhappy in life
  • values obtained through social media (feminism, sex craving, validating half naked teens, fornication rap songs, hating women)
Despite all the bad things in Person 2's life, as a human being, we all desire togetherness. But Person 2 is not capable of love. Whether you are a man or a woman, you do not understand love, because you have never witnessed it during development. Love has lost meaning to Person 2, it becomes: if the other sex doesn't worship me, they don't like me.

Hence, the age of tinder. Where Fuckboys have their army of fatherless girls. and fatherless girls have their army of simps. The

Step up or be stepped on. Become a greater man than you were forced to be born into. You are not limited to a life of fornication, money, status. Become more than yourself.

B451062D 4C8B 4D9A 808A 1C6ED538596A
C924ABA9 5CF3 4437 904C 17FDF99EC80F

Shit family life so should be person 2 but not anywhere near that shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
My father was based and did his best to raise me, but my mother kept going away from him so she raised me half of my life

Over.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16384, freiza and 5 others
You brought in god so it is over for this thread. I liked it till that part tho.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 13637, YoungRichNigga and 3 others
@Amnesia is person 2
@Salludon is person 1

it doesn't matter how u look.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, adotsdot, Blue and 7 others
Fantastic thread. @Gargantuan gih bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 9380 and 2 others
True. Both are abused dogs tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 9380

I never had a father figure in my life i had a grandma And mother in childhood and that made me who i am

But we've seen pics of you with your dad...did he abandonmaxx back then? :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Cope

True love between two strangers can't exist. Real love is between parent and offspring, any other type of love stems from the status of the persons implicated. My father could be a drug addict, homeless or a murderer and I would still love him, and him me, even if I were a faggot or tranny etc. Same with my mother. This type of love can't exist between anyone else other than parents and children, every other type of love is just about what one can provide to the other.

Try to find a woman you can be around without going crazy and have a kid who you can truly love.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BogdanYermakov, ezio6 and 6 others
good thread I think myt read leater

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
But we've seen pics of you with your dad...did he abandonmaxx back then? :feelsmega:
i dont live with him i see him like once every 3 weeks so not alot

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and fras
Best of the best quality tier post
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, Deleted member 11167 and Vitruvian

Psychology of Person 1.

View attachment 1020909
Person 1 qualities:

• Empathetic

Psychology of Person 2

View attachment 1020910

• unhappy in life

"God" and religion is extremely low iq cope though. If you would have spent at least a considerable time studying and understanding our universe you'd never come up with whatever you did now. We have advanced considerably far, far enough to be able to claim with 100% certainty that we're on a path of comprehension of everything in this universe, and this path leads to understanding that flying jew spaghetti monster in the sky is just a fairy tale invented to control dark masses from thousands of years ago.
No rational human being could ever claim something beyond agnosticism.
Go study quantum physics. Anyone can learn the ideas and theory behind it and only then come back to me.
Having a good and moral family values has got nothing to do with religion whatsoever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 13637, Niki9911 and 6 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Lars
My father was based and did his best to raise me, but my mother kept going away from him so she raised me half of my life

Over.
Same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Vitruvian and Deleted member 9380
major projection

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, Vitruvian, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
"God" and religion is extremely low iq cope though. If you would have spent at least a considerable time studying and understanding our universe you'd never come up with whatever you did now. We have advanced considerably far, far enough to be able to claim with 100% certainty that we're on a path of comprehension of everything in this universe, and this path leads to understanding that flying jew spaghetti monster in the sky is just a fairy tale invented to control dark masses from thousands of years ago.
Go study quantum physics. Anyone can learn the ideas and theory behind it and only then come back to me.
Having a good and moral family values has got nothing to do with religion whatsoever.
u werent raised by a masculine father and feminine mother. ur ideology stems from what society has fed you through internet. "muh athiesm" is internet modern cope for lack of direction and parenting. I know quantum physics, ive been to the top university in my country, im not low iq, and religion has nothing to do with debunking science.

but the fact that you think that means u dont think rationally, and ur narative is brainwashed into u by strangers online

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 13476 and 13 others
Cringe. God is real. You're looking at conventional religions and going mUHhHhhH Science don't agree with god fuck u

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 13476, Deleted member 10367 and 5 others
seemed like a good thread until l saw religious thing

you may have had great parenting because you and your parents were afraid of punishment, don't do stuff on their own will

you can have morals, value, great education without religion.

Thinking all atheist are arrogants LGBTQ+ retards because degenerates on social medias are is the same as thinking all muslim fuck their sheep D-1 before Eid Al Fitr.

I've had great education by apostate ex muslim parent, got beaten up when I had too, and I still follow their ideology, have high moral values, drink less than most religious people who aren't even supposed to drink, have family and traditionnal values n shit
My parents are together for 40+ years.

Before going through these forum, as an atheist, thought only other atheist were smug close minded arrogant brats, but it seems like even christian/ muslim people like OP can be too.
Did you ever think of other religions, other spiritual paths to follow, or are you blindly following what we told you to?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Niki9911, Hector and 5 others
There are two types of people in this world. Moggers and the mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 10367, Hector and 5 others
seemed like a good thread until l saw religious thing

you may have had great parenting because you and your parents were afraid of punishment, don't do stuff on their own will

you can have morals, value, great education without religion.

Thinking all atheist are arrogants LGBTQ+ retards because degenerates on social medias are is the same as thinking all muslim fuck their sheep D-1 before Eid Al Fitr.

I've had great education by apostate ex muslim parent, got beaten up when I had too, and I still follow their ideology, have high moral values, drink less than most religious people who aren't even supposed to drink, have family and traditionnal values n shit
My parents are together for 40+ years.

Before going through these forum, as an atheist, thought only other atheist were smug close minded arrogant brats, but it seems like even christian/ muslim people like OP can be too.
Did you ever think of other religions, other spiritual paths to follow, or are you blindly following what we told you to?
What should i believe in bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: defaya and Deleted member 11053
but seriously why do you need "something to believe in" never really understood this thought process. just do whatever makes your life better and if you want to learn more about the world just research

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, HighIQcel, Deleted member 11167 and 1 other person
Very good thread , i thought i am person one yet in real life im person 2 . It s time i do some drastic changes before i regret it .

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 11167 and Vitruvian
but seriously why do you need "something to believe in" never really understood this thought process. just do whatever makes your life better and if you want to learn more about the world just research
Im at a point at life where I'm really lost and I don't know what to believe in anymore

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 11167
Im at a point at life where I'm really lost and I don't know what to believe in anymore
just think of how you need your life to improve, set goals, and then reach the goals. you do not need to believe in anything.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 11053
There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 11167, Marsiere214 and 1 other person

Only you can tell, if you ask (even if it's highly sarcastic) you're in the wrong path already

do you own researches about what corresponds to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Only you can tell, if you ask (even if it's highly sarcastic) you're in the wrong path already

do you own researches about what corresponds to you
I was a bit sarcastic but also was curious about what you believe in

I was a bit sarcastic but also was curious about what you believe in

I'm atheist because I'm highly pragmatic and down to Earth, also severely anti-cope because maybe a bit masoschist but I respect iof you are agnostic, muslim, buddhist, jew or zulu as long as you took time on asking yourself the right questions, questionning it and not only blindly following what was said to you

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911 and Deleted member 11053