Realizing it's over

EvangelicalRapist

EvangelicalRapist

Gold
I was born fuckin 2 years ago. up until 16 yrs old I didn't care about nothing and played videogames and daydreamed and was happy even tho felt like I needed some love at nights, but it was fine. During those 2 years I became so fucking self aware it's insane, there was time where i was gaslighted into thinking i was attractive now i see that I have fucking lazy eye, shitty eyebags, horrible nose (although looks awesome from right side angle), recessed chin. The only fucking thing that made me feel good were frauded pics of the right side of my face. I am just ugly if not for my right side which itself only would qualify me as cutecel
I'm 18 can my face at least grow few mm forward or is it completely over? Maybe rhino, lip surgery, eye lenses.... maybe there is hope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, fuxkdakikez, goldpill and 4 others
eat raw meat, start drinking urine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Zonar, fuxkdakikez and 7 others
Show your face

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Deleted member 48066
I was born fuckin 2 years ago. up until 16 yrs old I didn't care about nothing and played videogames and daydreamed and was happy even tho felt like I needed some love at nights, but it was fine. During those 2 years I became so fucking self aware it's insane, there was time where i was gaslighted into thinking i was attractive now i see that I have fucking lazy eye, shitty eyebags, horrible nose (although looks awesome from right side angle), recessed chin. The only fucking thing that made me feel good were frauded pics of the right side of my face. I am just ugly if not for my right side which itself only would qualify me as cutecel
I'm 18 can my face at least grow few mm forward or is it completely over? Maybe rhino, lip surgery, eye lenses.... maybe there is hope
how tall and post face

how tall and post face
6'1
Mirror pic is my natural hair color, 2nd one is dyed lighter, 3rd is dyed black
It's so over dude I have no frame, no dimorphism, I have yet to meet a person who has not called me a twink or femboy upon seeing me, but this is literally the only thin i can be i have no jaws
I'm eating 3k calories a day now I'm 62 kg, I don't think I physically can gain weight even tho I'm pretty strong with my own weight (calisthenics n shit)
Photo 2023 12 27 00 04 13
Photo 2023 12 27 00 04 15
Photo 2023 12 27 00 04 16

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
also notice how i don't post pictures that are not from front or right side lmao i have a hump on my nose that's visible only from left side i have to do rhino it's horrible lol

6'1
It's so over dude I have no frame, no dimorphism, I have yet to meet a person who has not called me a twink or femboy upon seeing me, but this is literally the only thin i can be i have no jaws
I'm eating 3k calories a day now I'm 62 kg, I don't think I physically can gain weight even tho I'm pretty strong with my own weight (calisthenics n shit)
View attachment 2634315View attachment 2634314View attachment 2634313
Lanklet pill

6'1
u have body dismorphieism

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
6'1
- hop on sarms + train neck (gym 6x per week, fuck u and ur monkey calisthenics it's getting you no where u retard)

- dye hair dark brown (not black ) + darken eyebrows & eyelashes

- Wear oversized t-shirts to fraud your frame, 1st pic white shirt u just skinny & twink-maxxed

- volufiline for eyebags (have also heard castor oil works)

Afterwards, mental-health-max & especially amygalda-max to lose your ultra self-awareness & bdd (basically meditate like a motherfucker, exposure therapy, cognitive behaviour therapy)

+ also yes your face is 100% gonna change as you grow into your 20s, anyone who says otherwise on this forum is an indian monkey, If ur indian & reading this rn just know im praying for your downfall in real-time u fucking monkey pajeet

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and akiepro9
- hop on sarms + train neck (gym 6x per week, fuck u and ur monkey calisthenics it's getting you no where u retard)

- dye hair dark brown (not black ) + darken eyebrows & eyelashes

- Wear oversized t-shirts to fraud your frame, 1st pic white shirt u just skinny & twink-maxxed

- volufiline for eyebags (have also heard castor oil works)

Afterwards, mental-health-max & especially amygalda-max to lose your ultra self-awareness & bdd (basically meditate like a motherfucker, exposure therapy, cognitive behaviour therapy)

+ also yes your face is 100% gonna change as you grow into your 20s, anyone who says otherwise on this forum is an indian monkey, If ur indian & reading this rn just know im praying for your downfall in real-time u fucking monkey pajeet
what sarms should i choose? My friend did rad140 said didn't work for him, also does that shit cause hair loss?
And yeah sound like realistic advice, thanks man

6'1
just eat more and gymmax. After that jaw fillers. It is that simple. You want to over complicate things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
just eat more and gymmax. After that jaw fillers. It is that simple. You want to over complicate things
If u are eating 3 k and not putting on weight eat simply more. And train in the gym

• +1
6'1
you look decent bro chill like strong mtn to weak htn u have good bones

• +1
Reactions: mapleFlakes
If u are eating 3 k and not putting on weight eat simply more. And train in the gym
should i train 3-4 times or 6 times a week which would be more effective? should I train legs at all?

should i train 3-4 times or 6 times a week which would be more effective? should I train legs at all?
Definitely train 6x/week if you're doing sarms. Absolutely train legs, basically just do a PPL split x2. Also ur friend that took RAD140 & said "it didnt work" is fucking retard, don't listen to any advice he might give for sarms.

Check out the SARM guide threads in the BOTB section they go in depth about everything (what sarms to take, potential side effects, how to prevent said side-effects, etc)

Stop worrying about Muh nose and focus on fixing your non existent jaw and chin. That needs to be your main focus. Fixing your nose will have no real SMV boost so fix your lower third

4/5 Times the best. Yes train legs 1-2/week. I can do a program for you

• +1
Stop worrying about Muh nose and focus on fixing your non existent jaw and chin. That needs to be your main focus. Fixing your nose will have no real SMV boost so fix your lower third
i've read that thread that u mention and it's the most copious thing ever, even after jaw boost nose still needs to be straight.

over when the norwood reaper comes

congrats while most boys your aged focas on money , sports, collage ect you officaly became a incel your life will consit of self hate insecurity and loneliness

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
6'1
prettyboy god. @Makeyousit he's the one that makes girls want to eat his ass

6'1
6’1 lanklet thinks it’s over JFL
Impossible to be over it 6’+ unless sub3 face

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Luffymaxxing
6'1
Mogs me

Work out, focus on compound movements, don't fall for the meme of dirty bulking, just try to do a clean bulk

6'1
mentalcel

6’1 lanklet thinks it’s over JFL
Impossible to be over it 6’+ unless sub3 face
he is not even bad looking, I just know there's many girls that are attracted to him

6'1
I don't see anything wrong about you dude just keep dying your hair black and chew more gum you're totally fine dude

Mogs me and I don't think that it's fully over for you.

you're 6'1 with a normal looking face. stop being autistic it's not over