Reason why highIQ is unattractive. Dunning-Kruger Effect.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
The Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when a person's lack of knowledge and skill in a certain area causes them to overestimate their own competence.

1920px-Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_Effect2.svg.png

Basically, the more unknowledgeable/incompetent you are in something (lowIQs are basically unknowledgeable about everything), the more your perceived competence mismatches your actual competence. Aka you are (over)confident.

This is why lowIQs (70-90 IQ) are the most sexually attractive group of people.

Meanwhile if your knowledge/competence is high (like it is for highIQs) you actually UNDESTESTIMATE your own competence below what it actually is. Aka: Unconfidence.

This is why highIQs (115+ IQ) are the most sexually UNattractive group of people.

absolutely brutal. JFL at natural/sexual selection.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer, 14vic and 5 others
cope

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
120iq midwit territory is worst
At 140iq+ you gain confidence again because you know you’re mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 5'7 zoomer and MoggerGaston
120iq midwit territory is worst
At 140iq+ you gain confidence again because you know you’re mogger
problem is that at 140+ iq you are so far away from normal people mentally, that you would be perceived as autistic even though you are confident.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, 5'7 zoomer and apocalypse
problem is that at 140+ iq you are so far away from normal people mentally, that you would be perceived as autistic even though you are confident.
It’s over, you need to be von neumann tier to be high iq while being able to effortlessly fraud nt normie

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MoggerGaston
If you were actually high iq wouldnt you have achieved something in life instead of rotting here?

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
Wasn't the Dunning-Kruger effect debunked recently?

If you were actually high iq wouldnt you have achieved something in life instead of rotting here?
I've achieved top1% academic results until I was 21yo and then realized there was no reward or value in it, so I quit.

why be some 21yo incel studying slave, top1% smartest and highest achieving of the country academically, yet unrewarded, unvalued, no money, no girlfriend, no family, no friends, nothing.

you need way more than just highIQ to achieve something 'big' in life.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman, Never Get Up, Klasik616 and 2 others
I've achieved top1% academic results until I was 21yo and then realized there was no reward or
like cgpa or is there some entrance exam in germany?

like cgpa or is there some entrance exam in germany?
Netherlands. there's a lot of standardized national testing, probably similar to cgpa I guess. Always scored top 1%.

Ended up doing a physics program at university, but never finishing

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Netherlands. there's a lot of standardized national testing, probably similar to cgpa I guess. Always scored top 1%.

Ended up doing a physics program at university, but never finishing
How do you earn money now?

You forgot to mention some high IQs have autism or asperger which makes them unnatractive.

You forgot to mention some high IQs have autism or asperger which makes them unnatractive.
autism and aspergers are things that effect an extremely small amount of people. didnt forgot to mention it, it's not really relevant.